Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Squatter! (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

The Squatter! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Squatter! (closed)   The Squatter! (closed) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 2:48 pm

Something was off. She'd been through Fourtrees too many times to count, and it had been days since the gathering. So why was there fresh cat scent hanging around? It seemed like a mystery, one that needed to be solved immediately! A boring day of wandering through twolegplace was quickly transforming into something way more exciting. Silverwing hopped atop the great rock. It was a great vantage point, from up here she would be able to see anything! "Helloooo!" She called out. Though she wasn't being sneaky in her investigation, the silver she-cat's eyes roamed the clearing for any movement. If her presence was enough to shock or scare whoever was here, she would spot them! "Where ya at?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

The Squatter! (closed) Output12                   The Squatter! (closed) Output10                          The Squatter! (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Lotus

Lotus

Characters : Patchkit, Ebonykit
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: The Squatter! (closed)   The Squatter! (closed) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 7:14 pm

A cacophony of sound filled Vespers ears jarring her from her nap. Jerking her head up she scrambles on the dirt of her temporary sleeping spot to squeeze out from under the tree. The roots of the tall thick tree had provided a suitable den for the she-cat for the time being. Upon getting out into the open she shook the dirt from her diluted pelt, sharp amber eyes scanning her surroundings. Her gaze landed squarely upon the silver eyed she-cat. "Why are you making such a ruckus?"

Vesper | Rogue {Color: 9999ff}
Patchkit | ShadowClan Kit {Color: ff9933}
Ebonykit | SkyClan Kit {Color: 3399cc}

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: The Squatter! (closed)   The Squatter! (closed) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 11:41 pm

Success! The cat had made herself known, and stars was she pretty! Not Blazefang pretty, but pretty nonetheless. Silverwing approached the edge of the great rock before slumping over, leaving her two front legs to dangle off the side. "Bored." She responded simply. "This is my first time seeing you around here, and I kind of run things here. Don't worry though, I won't run you out, as long as you tell me your name." So exciting! A new cat to talk to! If she was smart about it, she might even be able to get this one to live in the barn too. The thought of company brought a wide smile to Silverwing's face. "My name's Silverwing, by the way. Prettiest cat to get exiled too, I reckon."

MORE ART!!:

The Squatter! (closed) Output12                   The Squatter! (closed) Output10                          The Squatter! (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Lotus

Lotus

Characters : Patchkit, Ebonykit
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: The Squatter! (closed)   The Squatter! (closed) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 1:53 pm

Vesper

Your secrets are safe with my indifference. |  Rogue . #9999ff

She run's things here? There are things to run? Vesper's thoughts were a confused echo of the statement the stranger had made. Flexing her paws against the ground she lapped at the fur on her chest, distracted. Her ears twitched as she took in the rest of the conversation, a sigh slipped free. "That's all it takes hm? My name.." Vesper tilted her head to one side, amused, a soft laugh rumbling in her throat. "Very well, very well. Vesper. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Silverwing. How long have you had a run of things around here?" Her tone just barely masked her skepticism of the title the she-cat claimed to hold.

OOC: Playing around with some of the free coding. It's fun :)

Vesper | Rogue {Color: 9999ff}
Patchkit | ShadowClan Kit {Color: ff9933}
Ebonykit | SkyClan Kit {Color: 3399cc}

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: The Squatter! (closed)   The Squatter! (closed) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 5:28 pm

Silverwing pushed off the rock, landing a bit awkwardly on her paws. "Vesper? That's a pretty name, it suits you. Really unique, too." A few strides closed the distance between the two.  Silverwing's head cocked to the side as she began her up-close inspection of the cat. "You could say I've been running things around here for a couple of moons now. Not of my own volition, but I've had to step up." Silverwing's chest puffed out with pride, mimicking Birdstar's gesture. It had looked regal when the leader did it, hopefully it looked the same for her. "It's a hard life to live, but as long as I get to meet pretty cats like you it makes it all worth it. I could give you a bit of friendly advice, if you want. Y'know, stuff like what areas to avoid, what happens here during full moons, things like that." Hopefully that was enough to keep Vesper interested.

OOC: ooo that code looks really nice!

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Squatter! (closed)   The Squatter! (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Squatter! (closed)
Page 1 of 1