Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

unfortunate circumstances [open]

Go down 
+3
kjSage
Holly
Mistpelt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

unfortunate circumstances [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfortunate circumstances [open]   unfortunate circumstances [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Mar 2023 - 16:34

Stormwatcher blinked a couple times... this seemed like a really bad plan. Go in blind to a potentially hostile clan territory... have both their leader and deputy exposed to whatever trap might be hidden in those swamps??

He glanced at bird a bit learily. He may not be the most knowledge with clan policy but he knew that it wasnt his place to question birds orders... especially not in front of another clan.

He had planned for them ALL to go back home not just him and cream... He wanted to tell her this seemed like a terrible idea and a trap... but again it wasnt his place to say that and again, he figured in his self intrest there was nothing to gain by telling his opinion.

It would not be what he wanted if bird and wolf got ambushed but bird had made up her mind and he didnt feel like being lectured of speaking out of turn. He shurged

well alright... its your funeral... just remember Wolf doesnt have 9 lives to play around with like you do

he thought a bit gloomily and pesimistically as he nodded walking away back towards skyclan camp. He said nothing though not wanting to spoil any secret plan wolf or bird maybe had out of this... To him this was such a trap just waiting but maybe bird and wolf supsected that already and pointing that out would ruin his leader's plan. He just hoped they knew what they were doing.

come on cream lets go home he called for his co warrior

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6046

PostSubject: Re: unfortunate circumstances [open]   unfortunate circumstances [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Mar 2023 - 16:50

"It wasn't my decision to make," Leopardsun spoke apologetically, dipping her head. "Nightstar is my leader, and I am bound to his word... Regardless of my personal feelings on the matter."

Each day she grew closer to testing that particular tenet of the warrior code, but while she questioned her leader's methods she knew their motivations were the same. ShadowClan's well-being and safety was their top priority, they just had very different methods of guaranteeing it.

"I'm sure that Nightstar himself will want to speak with you. You have my advanced apologies for... Whatever he says to cause offense this time."

Then, directed as much to Rookfire as the SkyClan pair-

"Please don't tell him I said that."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: unfortunate circumstances [open]   unfortunate circumstances [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2023 - 11:07

"If that is what it takes to confirm our warrior's safety and that this was resolved, so be it." Wolfblossom nodded in agreement with Birdstar, though she wasn't thrilled about the idea, what choice did they have? Birdstar dismissed Stormwatcher and Creamsky, and the deputy gave the two warriors a nod in farewell. While she was going to go along with this, she would do her best to ensure that herself and Birdstar didn't wind up alongside Stoatclaw.

Leopardsun offered a preemptive apology. "Oh, I'd never tell him that." She laughed softly at Leopardsun's words, Truly, Shadowclan would be in good paws with her as their eventual leader, assuming Nightstar and Burdockroot didn't destroy what goodwill the deputy made for herself first. "Makes me more grateful to be leading this clan with my sisters, if I'm being honest." And grateful that Birdstar, for her temper, was a reasonable cat.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unfortunate circumstances [open]   unfortunate circumstances [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

unfortunate circumstances [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2