Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] Empty
PostSubject: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 1:53

Tawnypaw shivered as she padded through the half-frozen marsh, cold mud clinging to her long fur. The rest of the patrol was somewhere around, their scents just close enough for her to make a rough map of where everyone was. Taking in the scents around her, she caught the faintest wisp of vole. Of course, such rodents preferred to dwell in slightly wetter settings. Dropping into a crouch, Tawnypaw began stalking towards where she could now faintly make out the shape of the rodent. She tensed, waiting, then pushed forward with her hindlegs, her spine flat as she skimmed the marshy land.

Tawnypaw attempted to catch a vole, successful and -5SP

The vole fell into her paws as if Starclan had placed it there. Before it could so much as make a squeak, Tawnypaw nipped it on it's spine and the creature fell still in her paws. "I thank Starclan for this catch," she murmured softly.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles

Last edited by Copperbeans on Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 1:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 1:53

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] Mistpe10
I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 8:50

˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗【Forestbreeze】˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Shadowclan】♡【#C1E1C1】♡【T4 Warrior ║ 60[HP] | 140[SP]】

Forest had gone out on patrol with a few of his clanmates, his apprentice included. He was currently scenting the area he had walked to after splitting away from the group. He made sure not to roam too far, especially from Tawnypaw. He wanted to make sure she would be safe. Right now, though, he had to put a bit more of his focus on hunting.

He stopped as soon as he tracked down a frog. The grey-and-white warrior stalked the slippery creature and pounced once he reached the desirable distance. He sure hoped this would go well for him.

❥Forestbreeze tried to catch a [Frog] and was [Successful]! It cost him -5 [SP].
60 | 60 [HP]
135 [140-5] | 140 [SP]

The large warrior sighed in relief. The amphibian was stuck in his clutches. He swiftly killed it with a bite and promptly hid the prey. That was one down. He prayed to Starclan that he would have more luck with the rest of his catches.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Wed 8 Feb 2023 - 8:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyWed 8 Feb 2023 - 8:50

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 22:57

Tawnypaw buried the catch quickly and headed in another direction. Careful not to stray far away from the other cats, she found herself at the edge of some puddles. From here, she could see groups of frogs jumping around. Her belly rumbled, a reminder that the half-sparrow she had shared with Sagepaw last night was no where near enough to keep her full. Dropping into a crouch, she slid silently through the shadows, eyes fixed on a stray frog a fox-length away from the others.

Lifting a paw, Tawnypaw scooped the frog up and caught it in midair, her teeth breaking the rubbery skin of the amphibian. Backing away to where she had left the mouse, Tawnypaw felt her spirits lifting; if they continued to catch this many prey, the patrol would be able to bring back enough prey to feed all kits and queens.

Last edited by Copperbeans on Thu 9 Feb 2023 - 23:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 22:57

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 9:45

Another night, another hunting patrol. For once, Lighttail was in high spirits. The weather was actually pretty good tonight, and the warrior was following a scent trail. She had pinned down the location of a frog, and was poised in her hunting crouch, ready to strike. ShadowClan would be well-fed tonight.

Success! Lighttail padded back to where the patrol’s prey was being gathered. She noticed Forestbreeze’s new apprentice was already doing really well. “Good job, Tawnypaw,” she purred.

Last edited by Nerd on Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 9:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 9:45

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 19:11

Tawnypaw twitched her ear at Lighttail's acknowledgement. Yes, she was turning into a fine hunter, no doubt about that. Even then, finding prey was still difficult in such weather. Turning away, she kept her senses open for any trace of prey. Catching sight of some shaking brambles, the tabby dropped into a crouch and headed in that direction. A familiar scent drifted up to her: Hare. What was a moor prey doing so far into Shadowclan territory? Nevermind, a hare could feed half the apprentices! Tensing her body, she narrowed down onto the large creature.

With a heave, Tawnypaw launched herself forward, her claws tearing through the hare's flank as she held the bucking and thrashing prey in her claws. She quickly snapped its neck, tasting the warm scent of blood. Dragging the limp body back towards the pile, she couldn't help but be pleased by the big catch. The hare, despite the hunger of leafbare, was still almost as big as herself.

Last edited by Copperbeans on Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 19:11

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptySun 12 Feb 2023 - 4:25

Sagepaw shook out his pale fur as he padded around, searching for prey. Noticing a frog in the marshes a little further away, the tom dropped into a crouch and stalked forward, his tail still as he focused fully on the frog. darting forward, he snagged the frog up with a claw and killed it swiftly. carrying it back to the pile, his eyes widened as he caught sight of Tawnypaw's hare. "You caught so much prey..." He murmured, his eyes filled with awe as they darted to the frog and mouse also lying at the side.

Last edited by Tiny on Sun 12 Feb 2023 - 4:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] EmptySun 12 Feb 2023 - 4:25

The member 'Tiny' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]   I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING] Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish we could all just hibernate too [OPEN HUNTING]
Page 1 of 1