Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not All There [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

Not All There [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Not All There [closed]   Not All There [closed] EmptyWed 24 Feb 2021 - 8:47

It took a moment for Silverrain to get her bearings as the dawn's light had awoken her. It had seemed as though it was taking longer and longer to realize where she was, not like she herself noticed it. She simply let out a sigh as her memory, or what was left of it, came back to her, and she stood up to pad over to the fresh-kill pile. It was pretty cold at the moment, and her leg was hurting her more than usual as she limped across the frost-bitten clearing. She would have to see the medicine cat about getting that soothed. But as for right now, she just wanted to eat.

The tabby elder beamed as she saw an orange pelt, recognizing him as one of Robinloft's kits. She had not seen much of the she-cat lately, and her mate seemed to be a bit haggled, which was odd. Did they have a fight? Perhaps she would ask about that. So with her unselected meal all but forgotten, she made her way gingerly over to the tom.

"Orangepaw! My, you have grown to be so big! You'll be a warrior in no time! Are your parents doing alright? I have not seen your mother, and Beecloud seems to be a bit distressed. I do hope they didn't quarrel! They are such a wonderful couple. And how have you been? Not joining in this pelt-wearing trend I hope?" Ahh, Silverrain. Oblivious to even the Asylum takeover.

Not All There [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Not All There [closed]   Not All There [closed] EmptyWed 24 Feb 2021 - 9:44

OrangeHeart thought he would enter the elders den because he hadn’t gotten to know most of the elders as a kit or apprentice so he would now as he was having these thoughts he ran into SilverRain.

Actually I am a warrior my warrior name is OrangeHeart, and RobinLoft got taken away by the asylum ” he could barely say it he definitely would not want to talk about that today as he continued he said “ and I don’t know why BeeCloud is distressed, probably from the asylum takeover. staring at the floor of the den he felt bad he didn’t know why is dad was distressed.

“And I’ve been bored besides that I’m good, and of course I’m not thinking about joining asylum their the worst kind of cat in the forest” the worst kind of cat that exists that is he thought.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Not All There [closed]   Not All There [closed] EmptyWed 24 Feb 2021 - 10:46

Silverrain blinked, dazed by this new information. Of course, it would not stick long in her head, but for now, realization dawned on her. "Ah, right, the Asylum. Odd cats, they are, wearing those pelts. They're actually pretty nice. A bit jumpy, some of them, and certainly strange, but nice." Orangeheart had said that they were the worst kind of cat in the forest, and the elder's eyes flew open. "Certainly not! They are simply, er, unique! I am unique, but am I bad?"

It was rare for Silverrain to have such outbursts, but it seemed as quickly as it had come, the situation had been forgotten. "Say, Orangepaw, care to eat with me? I am starving, and I bet you are to, what with that growth spurt of yours and all! My, you've grown to be so big! I'd say you're well on your way to becoming a warrior!"

With a wink to the tom, she made her way over to the freshkill pile, choosing a vole, and beckoning the young tom to join her.

Not All There [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Not All There [closed]   Not All There [closed] EmptyWed 24 Feb 2021 - 11:14

After the elders eyes flew open and she said “Certainly not!” She also said they were unique, and that made OrangeHeart think he lost his mind well they either take away cats to were they are unheard from or kill other cats, or their nice but there’s not a ton of nice asylum cats also you don’t kill other cats or take them away forever you don’t do terrible things to other cats thats why you are not bad

As she finished speaking he thought well a nice meal couldn't hurt also it’s OrangeHeart and I already became a warrior he said as he came to join her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not All There [closed]   Not All There [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not All There [closed]
Page 1 of 1