Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦All For You✦【Closed】

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦All For You✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 13:45

✦All For You✦【Closed】 2r5DEdX

☆─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───☆

˗ˏˋ✦All For You✦【Closed】 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋ✦All For You✦【Closed】 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Two figures stopped at the Stony Hollow, the eldest turning to speak with her companion, "Here we are, Echopaw. Thank you for joining me on this hunt..." she trailed off as an unreadable expression entered her face. She blinked a few times before sighing through her nose. A nervous energy suddenly encompassed her and it was messing with her head. This was it. She needed to apologize. There was no turning back now.

"Echopaw," she began slowly, "I am... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what you went through. I-I wasn't strong enough to save you. I failed you, both as a mentor and as a fellow Thunderclanner. I hope you can forgive me..." There was a pained expression evident on her face. "Echopaw, you mean so much to me. You're my first-ever apprentice and I appreciate your enthusiasm and every little quirk of yours. Never stop being yourself. Thunderclan needs cats like you to lift our spirits up." She offered him a ghost of a smile. "I vow to be a better mentor from now on. Please come to me if you need anything. I'm always free for you. Just... Just be careful whenever you're alone, okay? I-" she paused when she felt her throat constrict. She continued on once she was able to speak, "-I was terrified when you were taken. I thought that I'd never see you again." Briarrose stepped forward and briefly pressed her forehead to his. "Always be careful. Don't go scaring me or your mother again." She smiled softly before stepping back. She did it. She got it off her chest; She felt tons better.

Clearing her throat, she quickly added, "Sorry about throwing all my woes onto you, Echopaw. I needed to get it off my chest. It was an apology long overdue." Her face relaxed. She wanted to lighten the mood. "Anyway, shall we hunt? Let us try to catch two each. I will also be using this as a way to gauge how far along you are in your skills. Please note that this is not a test. So, do not worry if you fail a catch. Keep trying and do your best." Her words subconsciously returned to their more formal state. Briar gestured for him to start as she herself was already scenting out the area. 

It didn't take long for her to spot a cardinal pecking around for spare food. She dropped down into a crouch and as silently as she could, inched her way over. The snow wasn't easy to traverse through but she'll make do. Once she was at a distance of about three tail-lengths away, she pounced.

❥Briarrose tried to catch a [Bird] and was [Successful]! It cost her -5 [SP].

50 | 50 [HP]
115 [120-5] | 120 [SP]

The tortishehell she-cat was quick to catch the feathered creature and promptly killed it with a bite. She stood back up with her caught prey and slinked back to where she had seen Echopaw go. With quiet movements, she began to observe her apprentice hunt.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Tue 31 Jan 2023 - 20:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 13:45

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

✦All For You✦【Closed】 Mistpe10
✦All For You✦【Closed】 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 18:35

Echopaw had been riddled with excitement when Briarrose had asked him to come on a little hunting trip with her. The cream-furred feline brought his tongue across his long soft fur, careful to groom himself in the right direction for he did not want to choke on his own fur. Once he was done, he shook his pelt out and let his gaze travel across the hollow. Realizing Briarrose had addressed him tomcat tilted his head and gave his classic grin. There was little convincing the warrior had to do to get him to go on a hunt.

If he wanted to be a warrior soon, he needed to take things into his own paws. The fresh-kill pile seemed pretty low with leaf-bare and all; perhaps he'd actually catch something this time. As his mentor spoke his name once again, he looked at her for but a second before returning his gaze to the terrain. Briarrose was...apologizing. Just like his momma did when he returned. This apology was hard for the apprentice to digest.  He didn't quite understand why they needed to feel sorry for not being able to save him. If anyone, the Twolegs should be the ones to apologize.

"Don't be sorry. You did what you could to save me. I was meant to be taken. Starclan gave me to the Twolegs for a reason. And they helped me get home for a reason." He meowed, focusing hard on his words, making sure to take a moment to think about what to say, "I'll come to you. If I need anything." he echoed, his smile still just as big. Though he heard the change in her voice as her throat constricted with emotion, and the apprentice's expression grew quite melancholy. He hoped he wasn't making Briarrose sad. He didn't want her to be sad. The apprentice didn't shy away from the warriors' affection and leaned into her forehead, "Always be careful. Yes." he murmured. He'd never leave their sight. Not if he could help it anyhow.

As he took a step back, Echopaw nodded brightly at the mention of hunting, "Yes! Yes!" he chirped, "Yes.." he said again - quieter this time - realizing there may be prey near and it was best for him not to scare it away with his enthusiasm. He diligently watched as his mentor skillfully caught the cardinal. Whew. It was a tough act to follow. Letting out a huff of determination, the apprentice padded forward lightly on the snow, taking care to not crunch the snow down too much. Ah! The scent of a squirrel hit the roof of his mouth and moments later he spotted the rodent. His old enemy. Back to haunt him. Echopaw dropped in a low crouch, his belly fur swaying as he tightened the muscles in his haunches. Then he sprinted forward!

Echopaw is attempting to catch a squirrel! He failed! It cost him -5 sp and he is caught in a Twoleg trap! Though, it seems it is old and could easily be opened with some rustling.

As he sprinted, the squirrel caught wind of him and darted. The apprentice wouldn't give up that easily. Not after last time he failed a squirrel. Paws, thudded on the ground, and wind whipped at his ears. The rodent was within reach but suddenly it ran under a bush and Echopaw went with it, and BAM! The screeching familiar sound of a metal gate closed behind him and Echopaw screamed. His heart started to race as he thrashed within the Twoleg trap. "Brairrose! Help me!" he cried, fur standing up in spikes and ears flattened to his head.

A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten

Last edited by kiikko on Sat 28 Jan 2023 - 18:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 18:35

The member 'kiikko' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2023 - 0:34

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Echopaw's hunt had started off fine. Briarrose was quite proud at how quickly the apprentice had discovered the squirrel. Without missing a beat, he had dropped down into the hunting crouch and began to close the distance. However, a twinge of... something... caused the warrior to stiffen up. She frowned. What was that? Why was she so tense all of a sudden? She quickly glanced around and spotted nothing out of the ordinary. She couldn't scent any danger nearby either. So why?

She quickly followed Echopaw—he had taken to chasing down the squirrel after failing to sneak up on it. As she reached the other's new location, she was there just in time to see the back end of her apprentice dive into a bush, and then she heard the most ominous screech followed by a clank and then a click. "Brairrose! Help me!"

Terror gripped her very would and she wasted no time in scrambling over to the bush, bird long forgotten. "ECHOPAW!" She forced herself through the shrubbery and was met with something that she had never wanted to see ever again. Flashes of a certain shiny twoleg trap being carried further and further from her reach with this very same apprentice stuck inside. A horrid sense of déjà vu encompassed her. No! Not again! She will not let anyone take Echopaw from her again! Over her dead body!

With an uncharacteristic snarl, the molly leaped forward and began to pull the part of the trap that moved with her teeth, digging her claws into the ground to giver herself more leverage. She had somewhat seen how these things worked. The entrance of the trap had a covering that could possibly be broken back open with enough force; It was the very thing she intended to do. She needed to summon as much strength as she could muster. Starclan, please give her strength!

"Hnng!" she grunted when she was suddenly flung back with the force of the cover swinging open—she had surprisingly bent it to a degree. Her jaws ached and her muscles were sore but she didn't care. She quickly sprang into the trap and began to drag Echopaw out of it by the scruff of his neck. She didn't let go until they were well out of the bush. She felt herself tremble due to the exertion but she pushed it away for the time being. She quickly looked Echopaw over with concern before deeming him well. She sighed and sagged, green eyes weary yet relieved. "You're safe," she managed, though, her voice remained tight. Anger and anxiety bubbled up within her at the thought that the twolegs would go as far as placing those terrible contraptions in hidden places so they could get their grubby paws on more poor, unsuspecting cats. Haven't they already taken enough from them? How much worse can they get??

Briar swallowed thickly but barely managed to calm herself enough to think rationally again. "Let us head back. This area is no longer safe for us to remain in. We have made plenty of noise and it could attract any nearby threats." She offered the young tom a grim smile and went to retrieve her previous catch. However, before she could even reach her destination, a hoot resounded from somewhere up above. Oh great. It was just what they needed at this point. She had been right. All the ruckus they had produced had attracted some unwanted attention. 

Through the tree tops descended a rather large owl—she believed it to be after the bird she had caught earlier. However, to her fright, the feathered beast flew right past the bird carcass and straight for the duo. Its piercing gaze chilled her. Her thoughts were only revolving around Echopaw. The owl must be after her apprentice! Perhaps it thought the young tom to be a more filling meal. No matter the reason, she wasn't letting it pass! You can't have him!

Before the dark blur could snap its talons closed on Echopaw, Briarrose shoved the younger cat away, taking the sharp pain for herself. She bit her tongue as the sharp claws sunk into her back before promptly letting go. She was too heavy to be carried off, unlike its original target. She braced herself for the next attack. Its attention was now on her. Good.

"Echopaw!" she called sharply. "I have its attention. Take any opportunity you can to hurt it! Be careful and please do not do anything reckless! Stay close by. As your mentor, I will protect you to the best of my abilities. Remember: Keep safe and no recklessness!" She gave him a shaky, reassuring smile before turning her attention back to the bird. It was getting ready to swoop again.

❥Owl used [Swoop] on Echopaw! It dealt -9 damage. It cost it -15 [SP].

Owl:
30 | 30 [HP]
75 [90-15] | 90 [SP]

Echopaw:
11 [20-9] | 20 [HP]
55 | 60 [SP]

Briarrose:
50 | 50 [HP]
115 | 120 [SP]

❥Briarrose used [Blocking Leap] for Echopaw! It dealt her the previous -9 damage instead. It cost her -5 [SP]. All previous "damage" to Echopaw has been disregarded! The Owl's focus is now on Briarrose!

Briarrose:
41 [50-9] | 50 [HP]
110 [115-5] | 120 [SP]

Echopaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
55 | 60 [SP]

Owl:
30 | 30 [HP]
75 | 90 [SP]

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2023 - 22:10

Eyes dilated, paws sweating, ears flattened - Echopaw pressed himself against the back of the cage, a whimper leaving his maw through the shock that coursed his body. He thought he was done with the Twolegs. He thought he was done with living in fear. But no he knew. The Twolegs would never stop, they would never leave them alone. There was a ringing in his ears and his vision was blurry. Over the noise of his own thoughts, he heard a voice calling out to him. It took him a few moments to recognize it was his mentor, she was here. He wasn't alone. Yes. He wasn't alone.

The tom flattened his whiskers to his muzzle, the fear rolling off him in waves, the emotion nearly palpable in the air.  Starclan, help...he cried, shutting his eyes as tight as they'd go, his tears delicately falling down his cream cheeks and littering the floor beneath him. Briarrose will save me, surely.

"I won't go back to the Cutters. I won't! I don't wanna see scary scary Nightstar again! I don't wanna go back!" he cried, his words spilling out of him like water rushing from a broken dam. Gathering enough courage to peel open his tear-filled eyes, the apprentice didn't hesitate to escape from the clutches of the Twoleg traps. Leaping from the trap, the apprentice pressed himself into Brairrose's side, his sides heaving as he hungrily gulped down fresh breaths of air. "Headback. Headback." he confirmed, his voice muffled as he buried his face in his mentor. Yes, they'd go home. They'd be safe.

The call of the owl reached his ears clearly yet it felt like a dream...or perhaps a nightmare. The fading fear was revitalized as he saw the shadow of the large predator fall upon them. The apprentice - frozen in shock - could do nothing but stare as he saw his life flash before his eyes. This was it. From feathers he came to Thunderclan and feathers he should go. Was that it then? Suddenly he was the kitten abandoned on the Thunderpath covered in paint and bird feathers. He was the kitten stuck in a bush as the earth trembled beneath him. He was the kitten offering Acornkit a rock from his prized collection. The tomcat was oddly calm at this moment - as he counted his last seconds. He had lived a good life.

His reverie was shattered as he was pushed to the side. Echopaw tumbled head over heels to the side, landing upside-down. Jumping to his paws and shaking his head of the fog of confusion clouding his brain. Had the owl pushed him? No.. he didn't feel any pain. Briarrose was calling to him again. She must've saved him from the clutches of the evil owl. He narrowed his piercing blue eyes as he focused on the task at hand. Owl was focused on Briarrose. It was his chance! He only had two claws left on each paw but he was sure they could still deal out some damage. Yes.

Echopaw didn't waste another second. Noticing that the owl was turned away from him, he launched at the feathered beast with outstretched claws, raking them deep into its wing. Stretching up on his hind legs, he brought his paws thunderously down onto the owl's head. That would teach it! Yeah!

"I got him!" he cried, jumping back a tail length or two.

Echopaw used Front Paw Strike dealing 6 damage and using 7 stamina and Thunderclan: Thunderous Stomp [Special, Stun] dealing 1 damage and using 10 stamina. The owl is now stunned for 1 turn.

Reqs:

Briarrose:

41/50 hp
110/120 sp

Echopaw:
20/20 hp
38/60 sp (-17)

Owl: (stunned for 1 turn)
27/30 hp (-7)
75/90 sp

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2023 - 23:59

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

❗You made a little oopsie with your stats in your post so I corrected it in mine. ✦All For You✦【Closed】 1f60a For the owl, you added that, after Echo's attack, it was left with 27 [HP] when it should have been left with 23 [HP].❗

Relief flooded the young warrior when her apprentice managed to stun the owl. "Excellent work, Echopaw!" Briarrose praised. She gave him an affirming nod before turning her attention back onto the downed bird. Hopefully, this will be over soon.

Briar wasted no more time and struck the predator with strong, sharp slices. It gave pained screeches that made her wince—Birds could be quite loud at times. She watched it slowly begin to right itself after the blow Echopaw had delivered it. The tortie warrior turned to face her apprentice for a brief moment. "I believe it will overcome its daze soon and take to the sky. Try to weaken it more before it does. Once it is airborne, continue to let it focus on me. I can handle whatever it throws at me. Just keep getting hits in whenever possible. We may even be able to take this back with us as food alongside the prey I caught prior." A mischievous twitch of her mouth appeared for a split second before she smoothed down her expression. She needed to keep her focus on the matter at paw.

❥Owl is no longer [Stunned]!

Owl: [STUNNED 1/1]
23 | 30 [HP]
75 | 90 [SP]

Echopaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
38 | 60 [SP]

Briarrose:
41 | 50 [HP]
110 | 120 [SP]

❥Briarrose used [Front Paw Strike] on Owl! It dealt -8 damage. It cost her -7 [SP].

Briarrose:
41 | 50 [HP]
103 [110-7] | 120 [SP]

Owl:
15 [23-8] | 30 [HP]
75 | 90 [SP]

Echopaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
38 | 60 [SP]

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 12:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 0:14

ooc: haha thanks for catching that i really shouldn't keep posting past 10 pm lol i feel like i always end up making mistakes. especially when it comes to the math for battles

ic: Adrenaline was a strong feeling. He could barely hear his mentor of the blood rushing in his ears and his breath coming out in short bursts. "Yes!" he shouted, almost like a battle cry as he prepared to launch at the bird again. What should he do? He could lash at it again with his paws..he could jump on it! That wasn't a bad idea either..Hm. Echopaw shook his head, lashing his tail. He was thinking too hard about it. As the owl reacted to the pain, Echopaw ducked out of the way of its large wingspan. Stepping awkwardly out of the way, his paw twisted and he fell to the ground, belly exposed. The apprentice sucked in a breath as his heartbeat quickened in fear. He had messed up. At any second the owl could return its focus back to him. What was he thinking? Echopaw closed his eyes and tried to lash out at anything his claws could catch. Too afraid to jump back to his paws or too determined to show Briarrose he would be a good warrior - that was up for debate, but go big or go home, right?

Echopaw is attempting a belly rake! He was unsuccessful! It cost 25 stamina and dealt 5 damage.

Echopaw's claws got nothing but feathers, the owl lashed back out at him and Echopaw was pushed away. Recoiling from the blow, the apprentice huffed and got to his paws, unable to make eye contact with his mentor. She had just reminded him to be careful and not take unnecessary risks. There was a pit in his stomach as he stood his ground. At that moment he was much more fearful that he would get chewed out by Briarrose when they returned rather than the owl killing him right then and there.

Reqs:

Briarrose:

41/50 hp
103/120 sp

Echopaw:
15/20 hp  (-5)
13/60 sp (-25)

Owl: (no longer stunned)
15/30 hp
75/90 sp

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten

Last edited by kiikko on Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 0:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 0:14

The member 'kiikko' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 12:18

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Her face twitched in fright as Echopaw disregarded his safety for the moment and got up too close to the owl to try and execute a rather complex attack but said beast sprang up at that moment and furiously lashed out blindly. She had been about to call back the young tom in panic but the words died in her throat when he barely managed to avoid the worst of the owl's ire. He didn't seem too hurt so she felt slight relief but it was quickly replaced by irritation and anger—he shouldn't have been injured at all. The torbie warrior breathed in deeply to try and diffuse the anger. Now was not the time. She needed to keep a clear head. She could see that Echopaw was feeling rather guilty for his lack of forethought in his actions. He was still young; He still had a lot to learn. She needed to have patience with him but also be firm. She couldn't just brush this off just because she had a soft spot for her apprentice or because he was feeling guilty. He needed to know that she never went back on her own words, never swayed, and kept stable in her teachings. She cared so much for him. She only wanted the best for him.

The owl's sudden takeoff snapped her from her thoughts. She took the harsh attack from the angered bird with only a small hiss. As the beast was swooping back in for another strike, she stood up on her hind legs and timed the descent closely.

She quickly brought down two merciless paws onto its head the moment it was at the right distance. It had been a risk but it needed to be done or it would've remained in the sky for longer. Now, it was writhing on the ground, screeching pitifully. Turning to address Echopaw, she instructed simply, "Finish it off. It is too weak to take off again." She hesitated before adding, "We will talk after..." She had kept her voice and her face carefully blank. She didn't want to give away how she was feeling at that moment.

❥Owl used [Talon Strike] on Briarrose! It dealt -7 damage. It cost it -10 [SP].

Owl:
15 | 30 [HP]
65 [75-10] | 90 [SP]

Briarrose:
34 [41-7] | 50 [HP]
103 | 120 [SP]

Echopaw:
15 | 20 [HP]
13 | 60 [SP]

❥Briarrose used [Upright Lock] on Owl! It dealt -10 damage. It cost her -10 [SP].

Briarrose:
34 | 50 [HP]
93 [103-10] | 120 [SP]

Owl:
5 [15-10] | 30 [HP]
65 | 90 [SP]

Echopaw:
15 | 20 [HP]
13 | 60 [SP]

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptySun 12 Feb 2023 - 13:48

His sides heaved as he shook his head, trying to clear the fog of anxiety that clouded his brain. He took in the situation with cold calculated eyes, an expression the typically cheery apprentice had rarely made. The owl taking off once again happened in slow motion,  he saw it happening, but couldn't move, he felt like his paws had gotten stuck in the snow and froze over. His pupils widened as he watched his mentor rear up on her hind legs and land a vicious attack on the predator. Expecting it to die, he didn't rush forward. Only when her voice reached his ears did he snap his gaze to meet Briarrose's. He nodded and hastily moved forward, narrowing his eyes as he lashed out with outstretched claws at the owl's neck. He watched numbly as the blood dripped off his claws and stained the snow beneath him. He didn't watch the creature pass, but the lack of screeching told him he had finished the job. Echopaw heaved a great and heavy sigh as he hesitated to lift his eyes to his mentor's. He cringed slightly, his ears rotating and flattening against his head preparing for Briarrose to speak to him. I'm sorry, he wanted to say. But when he tried to speak, nothing came out.

Echopaw used Front Paw Strike! It dealt 6 DMG and cost 7 SP. The owl is now dead.

Reqs:

Briarrose:

34/50 hp
93/120 sp

Echopaw:
15/20 hp  
6/60 sp (-7)

Owl:
-1/30 hp (-6)
65/90 sp

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 12:24

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Her shoulders slumped as soon as the owl stopped moving. She felt her apprentice's eyes on her but she needed to do something first before dealing with the... other issue. She stepped forward and pressed a hesitant paw to the bird's chest, to verify that it had, indeed, met its demise. She met no resistance nor felt any breathing. It was over.

Briarrose hummed softly and straightened up before turning to look at Echopaw. Her face held nothing as she scanned his face. His guilt and nervousness were clear as day. She could tell that he wanted to apologize but perhaps the tense atmosphere had smothered his words. She exhaled through her nose before sitting down, wrapping her tail elegantly around her paws. She allowed the tense silence to permeate just a tad longer.

"So," she began carefully, "What was your thought process during the moment you chose to disobey my clear orders? Help me understand why you placed yourself in such a precarious situation that could have ended in a very different way." Her eyes flashed with a tinge of worry before it faded away. She continued on without letting the younger cat answer, "Echopaw, you were lucky that the owl's strength was not at its best. Its talons cut deep and could have injured you greatly, more so than it had done to me." She stood up and allowed her apprentice to see the fresh injuries she'd received from the said owl. "To clan cats, injuries will be guaranteed, whether they happen sooner or later—preferably later. However, if the situation you are in is not forcing you to take such dangerous risks, then it would be in your best interest to not take them." She paused for a moment to allow her words to sink in. "While it may be true that it is very difficult—nigh impossible—to grow and mature without taking risks along the way, there is a clear difference between necessary risks and unnecessary risks. You need to learn the difference, Echopaw."

She sat back down and flicked her tail. "Explain." It was a clear order for the young tom to begin talking. The torbie molly disliked making her apprentice anxious in such a way but it was necessary. She cared for him greatly and didn't want him to make such mistakes later in his life. He was still young and at this age, apprentices learn quickly... if they choose to take these lessons to heart that is.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦All For You✦【Closed】   ✦All For You✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦All For You✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1