Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

give me breath and let me cough [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

give me breath and let me cough [C] Empty
PostSubject: give me breath and let me cough [C]   give me breath and let me cough [C] EmptyThu 19 Jan 2023 - 19:33

Crookedpaw

Crookedpaw had lost track of how long he’d spent here in this twoleg nest. He had seen some cats come and go, including Trufflesnap from his clan, who he had tried to rush after when she escaped but was caught by the cat lady before he could and so could not make it out after her. She never came back, though he did not expect her to. And so even more time passed. Days, weeks, months even. Crookedpaw grew older and learned what he could here in the twoleg nest. Crookedpaw was a bit surprised at the things he was able to learn while here. It was mostly thanks to Rowanpaw who, while not exactly taking Crookedpaw under his wing so to speak, did tolerate Crookedpaw hanging around him. Crookedpaw’s smaller frame grew with the passing time until he was the same size as Rowan. For all intents and purposes, they both appeared to be full grown warriors…but they both knew that it wasn’t the case. It may never be; although that was a thought neither of them shared.

He lay against Rowanpaw now, watching lazily as other cats roamed around the room. He leaned his head back, tilting it a bit towards Rowan in the same way that the RiverClanner often did to him. If he were honest, a lot of his mannerisms of late were picked up from Rowanpaw, but alas, that was something else he would never admit to aloud. “What will be the first thing you do upon returning home?” he asked. “Even if it is something outrageous. I want to hear your plans.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: give me breath and let me cough [C]   give me breath and let me cough [C] EmptySat 21 Jan 2023 - 17:47

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

The time passed within the nest, as grueling as it was, had become almost bearable. Whether it was simple complacency or the fact he'd actually obtained some tenuous friendship was hard to say, but either way, Rowanpaw had steadily become less and less desperate to throw himself at any window and wall that looked like it might have the slightest bit of give. Of course, he still wanted out, and was plenty bitter that he had missed his most recent opportunities, but his day would come. It wasn't an entirely terrible affair, either, as disgusting as the thought was. Again, he'd found a friend in the isolating walls, and he'd even found the time to become a bit plush during his stay.

Crookedpaw's head lolled against him, and Rowanpaw made a noise of acknowledgement.. The SkyClanner had grown with surprising quickness (or they had been trapped longer than he realized, a thought he did not want to entertain), and their bodies were flush against each other where they lay. He was no longer the apparently older and wiser one of the two. Though he tried not to linger on his reflection where it faced him, he was sure he looked just as aged as the other tom. They would be sights to see once they returned to their Clans. Tail waving idly, Rowanpaw hummed, "Me, outrageous? Oh, surely I have never been the type." A tittering laugh left him, and he paused to let the mirth echo before continuing idly, "I think I will do something rather mundane, truthfully. Fish, perhaps. The river is likely frozen now, but I can create a way. Where there is a will, as they say. And," he tilted his backwards as well, pressing their heads lightly together, "perhaps I will find the time to wander along your reach of the border. I am sure you will miss being graced with the sight of me every day, and who am I to deny any cat that privilege? But, aside from keeping an eye out from my appearance... what shall you be doing, once you've found yourself back in SkyClan?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: give me breath and let me cough [C]   give me breath and let me cough [C] EmptyThu 26 Jan 2023 - 17:26

Crookedpaw

Rowanpaw’s gentle musings about Crookedpaw missing him made Crookedpaw smile. Rowanpaw was not far off. Despite the casualness of their entrapment together, Crookedpaw liked to think of Rowanpaw as a friend. It will hurt to leave him behind if they are ever able to get out of here. But, as much as he enjoyed Rowanpaw’s company…He knew precisely what was going to do if he had the chance to get home.

“First, I’m going to send time with Rainpaw,” Crookedpaw mused. He wondered if Rainpaw had gotten his warrior name…they wanted to get them together, but Crookedpaw had been gone for moons now. He couldn’t expect Rainpaw to wait indefinitely for his warrior name…especially if Crookedpaw never found that opening to escape this nest. “Perhaps we will run the territory together. I may even get the chance to introduce the both of you, either at the river or at a Gathering.” He paused and chuckled. “Gatherings…I wonder what they’re actually like. You have attended a few, yes? Are you looking forward to another one?” The closest one that Crookedpaw had been to was when all of the clans took refuge in Fourtrees for a few days, but that had a different vibe than he expected most Gatherings to actually have. What was it like to interact with cats outside your clan when you did not have the threat of natural disasters or twolegs hanging over you?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: give me breath and let me cough [C]   give me breath and let me cough [C] EmptySun 29 Jan 2023 - 19:22

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

Rowanpaw's ears flicked against Crookedpaw's own and a gentle hum left him as he listened. A little pang briefly tightened his heart when Crookedpaw spoke of his best friend. It made him wish he could change his answer; he did want, more than anything, to sit and hunt and run with his mother, the rest of his siblings, his mentor. Rowanpaw's maw parted for a second, wanting to share in the commiseration, but snapped shut just as quickly. For some reason, he... he couldn't bring himself to talk about them. However comfortable he'd grown, it still hurt too much to acknowledge just how much he missed everyone. It was just as well, anyway, his friend had a question that needed answering.

Clearing his throat to remove the tightness, Rowanpaw meowed first, "I am sure he is a fine cat, considering he is your friend. I will be pleased to make his acquaintance." A beat to consider before he went on. "Am I? Hm. I should say that I am. They are quite exciting affairs; all the Clans gathered in one place, without..." his voice trailed off into a pensive hum before picking up its lilt again. "Well, it is more lively than your first impressions of Fourtrees. I have heard they tend to bring commotion, but I do not believe I've seen a bad one. It is a good chance to speak to cats of other Clans without incurring shame. Quite the jovial and social affair. I am rather in my element in such places." Rowanpaw sighed. Though a Gathering was far, far from his top priorities upon returning home, he would enjoy the night he got to hear the rolling chatter of so many different voices again. "I imagine I will be seeing you there as a warrior. What do you fancy your name might be, when next we meet?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: give me breath and let me cough [C]   give me breath and let me cough [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

give me breath and let me cough [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace :: Overrun Nest-
Jump to: