Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I can do anything better than you! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2430

I can do anything better than you! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: I can do anything better than you! (Closed)   I can do anything better than you! (Closed) EmptySun 18 Dec 2022 - 11:21

Silently, a brown tom slunk through the shadows of Hightstones. His gaze was firmly pinned on his target, a ginger-and-white apprentice. Sunpaw was just itching to pounce, take his brother on in paw-to-paw combat, and finally prove his worth. Suddenly, he exploded out of his hiding place and launched himself towards Applepaw with full-on force. This would be just a spar, sure, but Sunpaw was determined to win it.

Sunpaw used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage (6 base + 3 first move + 1 Night Finesse) and using 7 stamina.

Sunpaw
20/20 HP
53/60 HP (-7)

Applepaw
10/20 HP (-10)
60/60 SP
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: I can do anything better than you! (Closed)   I can do anything better than you! (Closed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022 - 10:02

Applepaw's shocked yowl was cut off abruptly as his brother crashed into him. He shoved Sunpaw off, springing to his paws with an annoyed glower. He'd never turn down a chance to show his brother who was the strongest of the two of them, but he was absolutely furious with himself for giving Sunpaw a chance to strike first. Regardless, if the snarky, self-absorbed tom wanted a fight, Applepaw would be happy to give him one. He darted forward, fastening his teeth in Sunpaw's tail and pulling hard.

"Brother, your sneaking skills need work." Applepaw teased, his eyes sparkling with mirth. "Any cat could hear you stomping around like a clumsy badger."

Applepaw used Tail Yank, dealing -8 (7 base +1 night finesse) dmg and -15 stamina. Sunpaw is stunned for 1 turn.
10/20 HP
45/60 SP [-15]

Sunpaw
12/20 HP [-8]
53/60 SP

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I can do anything better than you! (Closed)   I can do anything better than you! (Closed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022 - 14:24

Sunpaw stifled a yelp as teeth met his tail. He whipped around to hiss at his brother, ears pinned back. “You dare call me clumsy? You stalk like a WindClan cat!” To Sunpaw, this was a very strong insult. WindClanners were smelly, loud, and ridiculously clumsy.

Sunpaw is stunned.
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I can do anything better than you! (Closed)   I can do anything better than you! (Closed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022 - 16:40

"A Windclan cat?!" Applepaw snorted incredulously, reaching out a paw to cuff Sunpaw harshly around the ear. "As if." He scoffed. "Those rabbit-brains wish they could be anywhere near as cool as me." How dare Sunpaw compare him to the smallest, most boring-est clan in the forest? At least Applepaw had given his brother the dignity of being compared to a vicious, albeit stupid predator. He was hurt.

Applepaw has used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 dmg and -5 stamina
10/20 HP
40/60 SP [-5]

8/20 HP [-4]
53/60 SP

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I can do anything better than you! (Closed)   I can do anything better than you! (Closed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022 - 16:48

Night Finesse is on, Sunpaw has 7 HP.

Backing up a few steps, Sunpaw charged at his brother with his head lowered and a dramatic flourish of his tail. “You’re right about one thing, they are rabbit-brains,” he mewled.

Sunpaw used Headbutt, dealing 5 damage (4+1) and using 5 stamina.

Applepaw
5/20 HP (-5)
40/60 SP

Sunpaw
7/20 HP
48/60 SP (-5)
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I can do anything better than you! (Closed)   I can do anything better than you! (Closed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022 - 17:20

Applepaw stumbled, slightly winded from the force of Sunpaw's head slamming into his flank. After a moment's pause to catch his breath, he struck out at again, this time alternating paws in an attempt to confuse the other apprentice.

"If they're rabbit-brains, what does that make you? A frog-brain?" Applepaw quipped with a grin. "Don't worry, I'm sure anything would be better than those stinky rabbits!" The ginger tom nudged his brother playfully, momentarily forgetting they were supposed to be sparring.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can do anything better than you! (Closed)   I can do anything better than you! (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I can do anything better than you! (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: