Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2912

Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains? Empty
PostSubject: Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains?   Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains? EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 20:13

Whitewhisker was humming a little tune he had stuck in his head. A little song from long ago sung to him by his mother back when he was a kit. It was about the passing of time and how it comes and goes, how time stood but little chance against the marching on of progress.

The old elder was perfectly friendly and pretty formal but his memory was fading as were alot of his other senses too.

He blinked a couple times... where was he?? why wasnt he back at camp??

Thunderclan had been moving all over the place lately, he remembered being a 4trees but had no idea why he was there,... why had the leaders taken him there? Why had mottle not kept him in his lonely elders den?

Hmm well whatever the reason he was happy to be around the rest of the clan more, it got too lonely in the elders den.

He got out from the clans temp elders den but he didnt know that is what it was. He stood there confused... had he built himself a new den out in the forest?? Huh he tried to remember but all he could remember was his clan moving back and forth this way and that running from something ... something was chasing them but what it was he couldnt recall.

Hmm he stretched slowly out his sore joints and they creaked and cracked a bit. He was glad to see his clan was safe though. He knew his memory was fading, he was frustrated with it but tried to keep in his good spirits and formal attitude of helping where he could.. but it was getting pretty hard.

He was forgetting names, earlier he had mixed up Comfreyheart with a kit... all his memories were colliding. At times not only did he not know where he was but WHEN he was too.

He had thought comfrey was an apprentice but here she was now a mid warrior.

Come to think of it .. Where was morningsun?? he hadnt seen him in awhile... oh no wait... he had seen him just yesterday in camp happy as ever. The elder breathed a sigh of relief knowing now that morningsun was alright, but where was he??

"MORNINGSUN! the confused elder called out to the cat who had been dead for quite a while now.

"MORNINGSUN??! he called again disheartened that his buddy wasnt here.

The warrior was always so happy and cheerful, so willing to help anyone he was with as well.

The elder set out to go find him convinced that maybe whatever was chasing them had gotten his friend./

"Morningsun?? he called out and listened for an answer.

He spotted a warrior nearby... ohh they could help... what was their name... he felt terrible not knowing... well he knew just the memory part was a bit...

Shadebeetle! Yes that was it!

"Shadebeetle! oh Shadebeetle thank goodness!

(The fact that he just swapped the order of suffex and prefix is pretty good for him, not bad not bad)

"I need your help Morningsun is missing I havent seen him since yesterday he explained.

outta the corner of his eye he saw Mottlestar. OHH Even better she would know maybe if her son had been sent on some patrol or something.
"Mottle he purred hobbling over with a small limp.

"Morningsun he hasnt come by to see me and he always does that every morning, im just worried about him is all, I wanna make sure hes okay. Have you seen him? he asked anxiously . He cared so much for his warrior friend. Learning of his loss would be devestatingly heartbreaking for the frail old guy.

Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains?   Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains? EmptySun 18 Dec 2022 - 13:53

After spending the entire day running to and fro trying to help make the sandy hollow into a suitable camp, Beetleshade was in desperate need of some downtime. She'd found a spot among the warrior's nests lay sprawled out, watching her surroundings with weary, half-closed eyes. Just as she was beginning to dose off, she was jolted awake by yelling. Springing to her paws, she looked around widly for the source, her fur laying lat when she realized it was just Whitewhisker yowling for a... Morningsun? She had no idea who that was, then again the old cat's memory had been failing for quite some time now. Assured that everything was fine, she began to settle down again when the elder began calling her name, or at least some form of it. Rolling her eyes and muttering incomprehensible commplaints under her breath, she reluctantly dragged  herself up and over to the elders side.

"It's Beetleshade." She corrected Whitewhisker, but he didn't seem to be paying attention as he began rambling about some random cat who was probably long dead by now. Still, if there was one thing she'd been taught throughout her apprenticeship it had been to respect her elders, even when they annoyed her. Though to be fair, most cats annoyed her.

"There is no cat here called 'Morningsun'." She explained as gently as she could, trying not to let her irritation show. "Did you need something? Fresh bedding, water, perhaps some prey?" Anything to get him to stop shouting.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2912

PostSubject: Re: Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains?   Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains? EmptyTue 20 Dec 2022 - 18:27

Whitewhisker looked stunned at the answer... "what do ya mean no cat here named Morningsun!? he snapped grumpily that he couldn't find his warrior friend.

"course there is a morningsun, hes Mottlestars son! He pawed at the ground.

"hMMF! and cats be sayin I have memory problems" he turned about continuing his search wholeheartedly beliving that Morningsun was around here somewhere.

"Do I need something?? Do I NEED something??!!! I NEED to find my friend and you dont even know who your clanmates are!" he snapped again stopping his paw down.

The poor old tom was usually so polite and kind but he was just totally losing it and the constant state of not knowing what was going on and the fear of things chasing them all about had not helped his mental state or memory one bit.

"Come on Beetleshadepaw , you are gonna come look for him with me" he meowed now fully thinking that Beetleshade was an apprentice somehow.

(Probably cause she asked if she could get him anything which he associates with apprentices doign things for the elders)

"MORNINGGGGG Its your buddy and friend Whitewhisker!" he called loudly,

any kits who were asleep certainly wouldnt be for long as the elder hobbled around with some purpose and grit to find his lost friend.

He hopped up to where the leader went to give clan meetings from so he could get a better view.

"aHEMM *cough cough* clearing his throat

"LEt all CAts Old ENOugh to AHEM *cough cough*

"... oh whatever! Just get your tails out here!" he snapped loudly.

"We are missing a clanmate and I summon you all to go out and look for em

The crazy old bat tapped his paw on the tree thingy thinking for a bit... "now I know we been at 4trees lately.  Somebody go check there, somebody else go check the moonstone case he went there for some reason" he barked the orders out.

"And you! he said looking back at beetle,

"when this is over your gonna sit down with me and learn all your clanmates names

he sighed

"apprentices! humff cant even keep their clanmates striaght these days... back in my day, we had to recite the leaders going back to the original 5! he muttered under his breath

Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains?   Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains? EmptyFri 23 Dec 2022 - 7:22

Beetleshade's attempts to de-escalate the situation seemed to do the opposite, as now the elder was yelling even louder (if that was even possible) and then- great Starclan. As Whitewhisker clambered up onto a tree branch to address the clan, Beetleshade decided she would let someone else deal with this. She tried to slip away, muttering an excuse about some hunting patrol she was late for, only to be stopped in her tracks and called an apprentice of all things.

"You're totally right Whitewhisker." She conceded, deciding the best way to get out of this situation would be to just go along with it. "How foolish of me to forget about my own clanmate, I'm sure my mentor would be so disappointed in me if she found out." Fat chance. Mottlestar didn't even seem to notice that Beetleshade existed.

"Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Morning.... *something* all day, but I'm sure he's just out hunting or something. There's no reason for a dignified elder such as yourself who probably has loads of important stuff to do to be sitting around here doing tasks that the warriors- I mean, apprentices can do. Tell you what, I'll round up some of the other apprentices and look for our dearest clanmate, and you can get some much deserved rest. I'll make sure to tell him you were looking for him."

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains?   Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you see the rising of old yesterday's remains?
Page 1 of 1