Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Simple Meet and Pash [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

A Simple Meet and Pash [C] Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 12:08

Acornpaw was sprawled out on her back in the grass, tail thumping contently against the ground as she lazily pawed at some clumps of grass. Being an apprentice hadn't been as exciting as she had hoped it was - mostly when there was a lot of hesitation from everybody to venture from the safety of Fourtrees. But...Well, it wasn't so bad - she had always been curious about the other Clans and while she hadn't gotten the gall to approach any, she had been...Um, admiring them from afar. The other Clans had cats with very striking pelts and they all looked so nice - or, well nice to look at and... She felt her cheeks heat up a little, drawing her paws over her face with a soft hiss of embarrassment. It had been a growing problem since gaining her apprentice name, taking notice of how pretty everybody was. She couldn't help it! They just... were.

A Simple Meet and Pash [C] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 12:40

Stars above there were just too many cats to pick from, there was no way she could possibly meet with all of them. From now on Silverwing would have to be more selective with the cats that she met with, which meant warriors had to be overlooked for the far cuter and most of the time more exciting kits. She had been in the middle of scanning the crowds for some victims- er, kits to play with, when another cat caught her eye. Not exactly small and cute, though she seemed very pretty from afar, and shy? That had to be what that little gesture was, stars that was so cute! Kits could wait for another time, Silverwing needed to meet this cat! Before her mind was even made up, her paws had already been leading her in the cat's direction, and she was now face to face with the... Thunderclanner? Yes, this was Thunderclan's side of Fourtrees. "Hello," she mewed sweetly, "my name's Silverwing. Would you mind telling me yours?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

A Simple Meet and Pash [C] Output12                   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] Output10                          A Simple Meet and Pash [C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 13:06

Harrierpaw had grabbed a splendid meal of a fat rat off of ShadowClan's fresh-kill pile. She would have much preferred a frog, or even a toad, but it seemed other cats weren't as fond of it as she was. She wanted to share, after all! Her green eyes scanned the crowd like a hawk, looking for any cat not in a crowd of of over 2 at the very least. She wanted to eat too, not just give her prize away to just anyone.

That's when Silverwing caught her eye, a cat she knew already and felt comfortable sharing with; especially after giving her such lovely compliments... Maybe she'd give more?

"Silverwing! Just the cat I wanted to see. I brought-" She cut herself off as she saw a shy little apprentice being greeted. Ah... She hadn't meant to interrupt... Maybe she could save it by offering some of her rat to the apprentice as well? "Oh, I'm sorry! I was going to ask if Silverwing wanted to join me for a snack. Would you like some, too, uh..." She pressed for the new cats name.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JPzjwJV A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JPzNeMg A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JGg2mwx A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JPzwPEb A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JPzwXQn

A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JcTsSP1  A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JcnAVnI A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 13:19

Acornpaw blinked as paws approached, rolling onto her chest as she looked up at the silver she-cat in front of her. A...Another very pretty cat. A small nervous laugh escaped her as she felt her cheeks warm a little more, opening her mouth to introduce herself when a new voice spoke up. She turned to stare at the black furred she-cat, feeling a little overwhelmed but she couldn't help but smile sweetly at the she-cat's meek apologize. "Oh its fine! My name is Acornpaw - of ThunderClan," she added quickly, curling her tail around her side as she tried to hide her nervous energy. "Its lovely to meet the both of you!" She paused to think on the offer thought, looking at the rat that Harrierpaw had brought over for Silverwing. As tempting as it was, it felt rude to accept when the offer hadn't even been meant for her in the first place so she simply shook her head. "A-And thank you for the offer but I will declined - but maybe I could...Ah, have your company for a bit instead?" she purred with a sheepish smile. "...I haven't actually gotten the chance to meet any cats from the other Clans yet, so...Colored me interested in getting to know you both!"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 14:22

"Ah, Harrierpaw! I'd love to have some, that looks like a pretty good catch too!" One cute apprentice would have been enough, but now there were two of them! The fact that Harrierpaw had actively been looking for her made Silverwing's heart flutter a bit, oh she definitely liked this one. "It's very lovely to meet you too, Acornpaw! I wish Windclan had apprentices as cute as you two, and if you're so inclined that might just be an invitation!" Silverwing winked at Acornpaw, a clear joke, unless the Thunderclan apprentice wanted it to be a reality. No, she had two very cute apprentices in Windclan, she was just being greedy at this point, but how could she not be? "I'm fine with keeping you company, what about you, Harrierpaw?" Silverwing shot the Shadowclan apprentice a sweet, almost begging smile. Say yes! Say yes!

MORE ART!!:

A Simple Meet and Pash [C] Output12                   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] Output10                          A Simple Meet and Pash [C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 15:18

Harrierpaw needed no begging, but it did help. "I'd be happy to keep you company, Acornpaw. My name is Harrierpaw, by the way- From ShadowClan." The apprentice settled down where she stood, tucking her feet under her, preparing to feast on the juicy rat. "If you change your mind at any point, let me know! I'm happy to share with you too." She hoped she wasn't pressuring Acornpaw too much. While she was glad to have more of the share of rat to herself, she still didn't mind sharing.

She waited for Silverwing to take the first bite before trying it herself Just common curtesy. She looked to Acornpaw. "Ask anything you want to know! Though I can't promise you I'll know everything..." Her voice trailed off at the last part. It wasn't even till recently that she learned what StarClan was. Not being clan born, there were things she probably wouldn't be able to answer.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JPzjwJV A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JPzNeMg A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JGg2mwx A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JPzwPEb A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JPzwXQn

A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JcTsSP1  A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JcnAVnI A Simple Meet and Pash [C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 12:07

If it was even possible, Acornpaw's cheeks heated up even more at Silverwing calling her 'cute' and the lighthearted invitation to WindClan. She barely managed out a sheepish laugh at that, curling a little on herself as she wasn't even sure how to react to it all. It was one thing to be around cute cats, another for one to call her cute in return. "A-Ah no, I think I am happy in ThunderClan b-but I wouldn't mind being friends anyways!" she purred, before glancing at Harrierpaw. Oh! So they were from different Clans - that was cool! It put her a little more at ease knowing that these two already seemed to be friends - it would be possible to have friends outside of ThunderClan.

"Um, I guess I am interested in just knowing...General stuff about your Clans?" she offered with a shrug of her shoulders. "I've heard bits and pieces from the older warriors but those are what ThunderClan think of you guys, I am more curious to know what its like for you guys!" There was a pause, before her ears slicked back. "...But, uh, I won't be good at telling you guys about ThunderClan cause I-I was only a kit when we came to Fourtrees so maybe that isn't fair to ask you guys for infomation when I can't offer any in return..."

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:44

"Oh well, friends is just as nice I suppose, I'll take it." With a wink, the silver she-cat added "Though I think you'd be a bit happier in Windclan with me." Silverwing just couldn't help herself. Acornpaw's reactions were just too cute, she wanted to see more of them, push the cat to make more of them. Stars, she was just too cute!

Silverwing purred in delight as Harrierpaw agreed to join them, she was easily the most agreeable cat in Shadowclan. While the two paws spoke, Silverwing took a bite of the rat. It tasted odd, but then again all she had ever eaten were rabbits and hares, and the occasional bird. It wasn't exactly bad, just different. The fact that is was being shared with her was more than enough for her to love it however, and she found her purr deepening as she continued to 'enjoy' the meal. Licking her maw clean of any traces of the rat, Silverwing offered her view of Windclan's territory. "Well, the moors are really beautiful. We have a field full of flowers that's super pretty. I wish I could show it to you two. Hmm, what else? Not many trees I guess, great for running around and not slamming into anything, though since the quake we've obtained a hole in our territory. It's super scary, I looked into it and couldn't even see the bottom."

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2022 - 15:02

Harrierpaw nodded to herself, noting that rat must be something Silverwing liked since she purred when eating it. She'd remember that for the future... "A field of flowers! I want to see something like that one day." The apprentice swooped down next to Silverwing to steal a bite of rat, chewing fully before swallowing. "ShadowClan is very... wet. I live there, but to be honest... It's not ideal to have fluffy fur like mine in that area." A memory of almost drowning in the Deep Marshes as a kit lingered for a bit before she continued. "There are plenty of trees and moss for coverage, though. Even during the day it's a bit dark, but at night it's almost pitch black." She wasn't selling ShadowClan very well, but Nightstar probably preferred it that way anyway.

She paused again. Yes... Maybe this would help them in the future. "There are also these Muck Monsters that wander around during the day that could kill you in an instant... But it's fine. We're awake at night when they're asleep." She glanced between the two. She wouldn't say any more on the subject, but she would put it out there. If Russetpaw heard about them from other cats then she'd for sure keep believing it was true.

"Did you only receive your apprentice name here at Fourtrees, Acornpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Meet and Pash [C]   A Simple Meet and Pash [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple Meet and Pash [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: