Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]

Go down 
+24
Maagistar
Ash
zenpaii
Flybot
speedy
Arcana
Ice
TheaOfSunflowers
lostfanboy
Romantica
catlover
King Falcon I
Nerd
Lapis
kiikko
Holly
kjSage
cotton
Grey
cocoa
xaandiir
Snickerdoodle
Honey Badger
downfive
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2912

Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 21:09

Daisybreeze:

Daisybreeze swiped again at the twoleg to no use. The thing grabbed at her and got her scruff lifting her up.

She hissed and swiped at its paw making it yelp and drop her back down to the ground. She ran to the cage holding Whisperear.

They were yelling at her to go.

"Im not gonna leave you" she mewed panicking.

But something they said made her freeze as she looked to them:

“If you get taken then I will NEVER forgive you! Escape with Coyotegrin and make sure everyone is safe—when I get back, maybe I’ll forgive you for what you’ve done to me, okay?! Now go!”

She gave a little nod after swallowing a lump that felt stuck in her throat.

"Ill take care of Coyotegrin and Batsong... I promise I will. Your gonna get out of this I know it putting a paw on the cold cage as if to say goodbye

"Im sorry... sorry I couldnt save you"

She turned and ran just as the twoleg grabbed at her tail, it tripped her up but she got to her paws before the twoleg could lunge again and got away just barely.

Daisybreeze has escaped

Sprucebark:

Sprucebark was still in such a daze. Someone ran right into him and he turned confused as to what was going on at all. His mind was still with Rowanpaw his brother had just been stuffed into a twoleg thing and carted off and he could do nothing.

His mum was screaming at him like he had never heard before making him wince. He looked at her with wide eyes literally trembling on his paws.

"mum? they got Rowan" he choked out.

She was shoving at him trying to get him to move but he just felt so exhausted.. so much had happened to him.

He was exhausted from trying not to drown... then his long walk back and now this? watching his brother get captured. He put one paw in front of the other but mostly cause of her pushing on him not to him actually doing anything.

His legs refused to move too exhausted. He was at his breaking point. His body couldnt keep getting him out of these situations. The fight to keep his head above the floodwaters just days earlier had drained alot and the long voyage back immedietly afterwards... Even the adreneline running through him wasnt enough... His body was shutting down unable to meet the demands that his brain was screaming at it to fufil.

"mum... I ... I cant... Im not... Im not fast enough im just gonna slow you down... please... just go ill make it I promise he knew he wouldnt. He could barely even stand here right now.

His whole body felt numb as more and more was asked of it that it couldnt deliver. He felt his heart doing wanky things in his chest as it beat at weird rythms.

His vision started to blurr out super bad as things were losing focus. His body was forcing a shutdown to protect itself from further over usage, it wasn't gonna let him escape this.. His luck had caught up with him.

"mu-?!" he flopped over

dead mid sentence his heart having given out

(I was tempted to put that ... but nope gotcha SIKE! its still a surprise of who's dying)

passed out at poppys paws his breath was so faint it was hard to tell if was there at all but it was.

He had passed out unable to keep running for his life. He had fought so hard to just get to where he was now... Swimming , fighting for air, fighting against the wet and cold, traveling back in unknown lands... and not a day later now this. There wasn't any realistic way he could get out of this on his own. It would be up to someone else to drag his tail outta here or hide him under a bush for later retrieval where the twolegs wouldnt find him

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1441

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 23:02

Sandypaw
Fourtrees

What do I do- what do I do- what do I do!?
Her paws were rooted to the ground as she watched all sorts of twolegs descend upon the clans.
Where do I go- who do I help- Starclan help me! Her shallow breaths only quickened as she watched Rowanpaw disappear into the stomach of a monster.
No! Not again! Sandypaw nearly choked on her tears.
Help them! she screamed to herself.
How!? she cried back.
What would Dovesight do?
I don’t- I don’t know! Where’s Perchstar? Mama? They can help me!

She forced her paws onward. Both searching and fleeing at once scrambled her mind. Sandypaw just sprinted and prayed she’d find one of the mollies. Dodging human hands and feline paws led her crashing into the white-splotched leader. “Sorry!” she blurted without a second thought before looking up with teary, fearful eyes, “Perchstar! Perch, what do I do? Wh-where do we go?”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2022 - 3:55

Crowspirit

Although her heart was racing with panic, Crowspirit was at least a bit relieved when she spotted Harechaser from a distance. Pushing herself through the crowd, the she-cat rubbed her cheek against Harechaser's, glad to see she was safe. With two little kits from behind, she knew they had too much to protect to just stand and allow the two-legs to capture them here. "Okay, let's go!" And pushing the kits to stand between her and her aunt, Crowspirit would flee Fourtrees.

Crowspirit had fled Fourtrees with Harechaser, Lousekit and Beetlekit.

Hawkshriek

"RiverClan, to camp! Run! I'll meet you there!" Perchstar's voice was more than audible, shouting with a sense of sharpness only a leader could carry — with alarm and courage. Everyone was in a panic, he knew. Before Hawkshriek could've reacted to his brother frozen in place, a harsh tone made the tom spike with alarm, fearing it was another threat — yet it turned out to be who he expected least. Poppyshine. He knew she was frightened for Sprucebark, but her voice felt so... unfamiliar at that moment.

"I will. Run back quickly, please! Stay safe, ma!" His ears flattened, and Hawkshriek nudged his brother. "C'mon, Spruce - we gotta go! You'll be able to make it!" The tom gasped as his brother collapsed, ducking down to just barely catch him in time. "I'll get ya out of here, Spruce. I promise." And leaning his brother on himself, Hawkshriek fled.

Hawkshriek had told Poppyshine to be careful and fled Fourtrees with Sprucebark!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2022 - 4:19

Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 1f339【Briarrose】Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 1f339

Despite the relatively normal and peaceful start to the day, Briarrose had awoken feeling... off. She couldn't quite put her paw on it but no matter what she did, said feeling refused to leave. It unsettled her—something wasn't right. She debated on telling her mother but decided on keeping an eye on her clanmates for a bit while she wandered around Fourtrees. Perhaps that would help soothe her tenseness... She should have known better.

It started off as an odd, deep growling that seemed to be permeating from all sides. It echoed around, occasionally vibrating within her head. She was instantly on alert. What was that? She felt her fur rise and her heart began to beat faster. Soon, the ground began to tremble. It wasn't the powerful shaking that had forced the clans to take refuge at Fourtrees. No, it was a horrid, low-pitched rumbling that sent shivers through her legs and into her belly. It was surrounding them. She needed to hurry back to where he clanmates were stationed. Something was definitely not right.

The smell. There was an awful, putrid stench that suddenly wafted into her delicate nose. It was making her eyes water. She scrambled away. The sounds were getting louder but now, she could hear extra noises that resembled growling and grunting. As she ran, she turned her head to take a peek at the edges of Fourtrees. The huge, menacing shadows that slowly extended their reach over the cats had her heart stutter. The moment the monsters were in sight was the moment she knew that they were all in trouble. "RUN!" was the only thing she was able to cry out before all chaos broke loose.

There were twolegs that came from all sides—they were surrounded! Monsters that towered above them all loyally followed behind and beside them. Everyone was scrambling, yowling to each other over the loud sounds of the twolegs and the beasts. She instantly thought about her family, her apprentice, and her friends. Her eyes darted around as she maneuvered around some and darted passed others. Where were they? Where was her mother? Echopaw? Was he with his mother? How about Acornpaw? Crimsonpaw? Her mind was working faster than ever. She needed to find everyone and fast.

She froze in the middle of her search. Terror gripped her chest as she heard a familiar voice cry out. Echopaw! She pushed her legs to run faster. "ECHOPAW!" she called out with a panicky tone. Her heart leaped into her throat as she came across twolegs covering the horrible-looking contraption that Echopaw was stuck inside before beginning to walk away. "ECHOPAW!" she cried. Fury—cold fury—washed over her as she snarled caught up to them and tried her best to slice at the twolegs' long limbs. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" she spat, eyes wild. She bit and scratched whatever she could. They tried to snatch her up but she evaded them as she rolled and sprang around in an unpredictable manner. She had to get them to let go of that movable den in whatever way she could. The growls and pained yowls the twolegs let out gave her grim satisfaction. However, that was short-lived the moment one of them sent her tumbling away. She hissed and scrambled back up onto her paws. Her heart leaped as she noticed them hurrying away. "NO! COME BACK!" She sprinted over with a snarl and latched onto the leg of the twoleg holding her apprentice captive. She sank her claws into its loose pelt, even managing to latch far enough to sink into its skin. She tried to scale up it like a tree but the other twoleg growled and grabbed her scruff. She hissed and thrashed around, effectively making it drop her. She grunted when the air left her. She dizzily stood back up. She couldn't let them get away!

The twoleg that wasn't holding onto the den stood in front of her, preventing her from reaching their partner. No matter which way she went, it put a stop to her movements. She watched in horror and guilt as the other twoleg disappeared from view, taking her apprentice. "NO! ECHOPAW!" She nearly collapsed in grief but she forced herself to retreat. The other twoleg was still there and she couldn't allow herself to be taken. She had to help her other clanmates. However, she allowed herself one last glance back. She allowed her eyes to express the hatred she currently felt toward the twolegs and their monsters. Shakily, she hurried away with a heavy heart and a hollow feeling in her chest.

Briarrose stumbled over to where she noticed Fawnshine's pelt among the fleeing cats. She couldn't see Crimsonpaw, Nightdancer nor her mother—she prayed for them to be safe—but Comfreyheart was there alongside Acornpaw. A smidgen of relief was all she felt seeing them safe. Her mind was mostly plagued by Echopaw. If only she had been faster... if she'd been stronger...

She nodded toward the medicine cat. "Where are we headed?" she asked softly. While she awaited the she-cat's reply, she turned to address Comfreyheart and Acornpaw. "I'm sorry," she croaked. She didn't notice or care that she was speaking "informally". None of that mattered now. Not when Echopaw was gone. He must be so afraid, so alone... Would he hate her for not rescuing him? Only the thought of that made her sick and distressed. She felt like a failure.

Briar winced. "I tried- I-I almost had him... I wasn't strong enough..." She didn't meet their eyes. She didn't want to see their disappointment or their accusations. She was Echopaw's mentor. She needed to have tried harder. She needed to have saved him. At least, that's what she told herself. Her mind was in disarray. She didn't feel as put-together as she always was. She swallowed thickly but forced herself to straighten up. No, she couldn't lose hope now. She was better than that. She was supposed to be better than that. They'll get him back as well as everyone else who was taken. For now, they needed to get to safety. They couldn't lose any more clanmates. "We'll get them back," she said to nobody in particular, a hard glint in her eyes. "I'm not losing hope."

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

There had been little time to even react before the brief time of peace that had settled among the Fourtrees refugees was torn away—rather violently. Brookstone was startled awake from her nap by the loud rumbling noise that had taken over the whole area. She sat up, ears swerving as they took in each and every sound that was worryingly getting closer, and eyes narrowed in suspicion. She carefully got up and surveyed the area. However, before she could even move, from the edges of their temporary camp, a group of monsters followed by quite a few twolegs crashed through. "Sweet Starclan!" she cried as she scrambled away so as to not get crushed. Panic coursed through all the inhabitants as they tried to get away from the twolegs that were suspiciously getting closer and closer. Why can't they ever have a moment of peace that lasts longer than a moon?

First thing that rushed into her head was to find her family. "Serpentpaw? Sprucebark?" she called out as she dodged a Thunderclanner. "Stormdance? Rowanpaw? Sandypaw? Where are ya guys?" She was starting to get nervous. She wanted to have everyone close by. Stay calm. She needed to stay calm. "Popp-" before she could even call out again, yowls were beginning to resonate all around her. She whipped her head around and her eyes widened. The twolegs were trapping everyone! Alright, now she was definitely in extra panic mode. "Little fishies??" She bit her lip harshly as the cries of Rowanpaw reached her ears. "Stormdance!" "ROWANPAW!" She could see Stormdance fighting a twoleg that had taken Rowanpaw. Anger and terror flowed through her. NO! They needed to get their nasty paws off her little fishy! "OI! LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DUNGFACES!" she snarled as she leap into the action to help but she was too late. She panted, dismay and horror etched onto her face as she watched them carry the young tom off.

There was an intense ringing in her ears. Everything felt like she was underwater. No... this couldn't be happening. She felt cold and agony, the same feelings she had felt when she thought she had lost Sprucebark and Hawkshriek. She dug her claws into the earth below to ground herself. She wanted to scream—cry for the injustice and for those all around her that were being kidnapped by those fox-dungs. She felt the need to tear them apart. She wanted to shred them, trap them like they were doing to everyone. It hurt that she couldn't. It was painful.

She lifted a shaky paw and in a blink of an eye, dug her claws into her forearm. It wasn't deep but it was a necessity. She had to wake up. She couldn't stay frozen. She needed to help evacuate the others. Serpentpaw, Sprucebark, Sandypaw... Oh Starclan, Stormdance. Her eyes flicked over to where he'd dropped down. He was devastated. She swallowed thickly and began to pad over but was beaten by Woolywing. She paused before turning around and beginning her search for the others. Woolywing will help Stormdance.

Poppyshine was the first she came across. She was ordering her kits to flee to safety. The tabby warrior nearly turned away—Poppyshine seemed to have things covered—but Spruce's sudden faint startled her. "Spruce-ter!" she scrambled over and prodded him gently. He was out cold. Her heart clenched but she couldn't let her feelings overtake her. "You're okay, you're okay. Hawk will keep ya safe." She needed to maintain a clear head. She helped Hawkshriek balance Sprucebark. "Hawkshriek. Be careful! Keep your senses open and stay safe." she instructed urgently. "Hurry!" She watched as the tom led Sprucebark away from Fourtrees before turning to address Poppyshine, "I'll find Perchstar. I'll also help find the others. Call for me if ya need any help or if ya spot my apprentice, Serpentpaw, anywhere."

Perchstar's voice among the panicked yells had her stopping. "Perchstar! I'm here! Poppyshine is over there! She needs your help with Hickorypaw! Hawkshriek has taken Sprucebark to safety!" she called out. When she finally got to where she heard the leader's voice come from, she nodded at Perchstar. She then noticed that Stormdance, Woolywing, and Sandypaw were there. Good. They were safe. Thank the stars!

"Andy! Storm! Wooly!" She meowed with relief. "You're all goin' back to camp? If ya spot Hawk and Spruce on your way there, please make sure they're safe. I need ta go find Serpentpaw and anyone else who's missin'. I'll catch up eventually. Don't worry." She straightened up. "Stick together, please. Keep each othah safe." She then padded up to Sandypaw and gave her a quick lick atop her head. "I'd rather ya stick with them but I'm not sure if Perchstar needs you for anythin'," she glanced up at the leader questioningly before looking back down. "Stay safe either way. I believe in you, little sister." The warrior looked back at Perchstar. "I can look for Rushingpaw as well. Go to Poppyshine."

The she-cat stepped away and gave them all a half-hearted smile—more of a reassurance for herself than anything—then rushed away. "Serpentpaw! Rushingpaw!" She called out for her clanmates, eyes peeled for any sign of them. She was especially worried for the apprentices—Rowanpaw was fresh on her mind. She couldn't let anyone else meet the same fate.

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Forestbreeze wasn't able to truly relax since the moment they arrived at Fourtrees. Many things were stressing the tom but the most prominent was his missing apprentice. Batpaw... She had disappeared sometime during the initial shake and their move to Fourtrees. He felt helpless. She was so young and still had much to learn. She could've gotten lost and most likely didn't know where they had gone. He was itching to get up and go back to camp and start his search from there. Sadly, it just wasn't possible. For one, it wasn't safe to go back just yet. Secondly, he still wasn't healed from the injuries he gained courtesy of a very unlucky encounter with some foxes. Thankfully, both he and Iceheart had survived. Despite how thankful he felt to be alive, that still didn't stop the frustration from leaking out of him. He was antsy and it showed.

Forest didn't blame anyone else for coming up empty-pawed in their brief search for Batpaw. No, he only blamed himself. He should've kept a closer eye on her. His first apprentice... gone... He didn't want to lose hope. He felt like she was still out there. She would come back to them and once she does, he won't be letting her out of his sight for a long while. He wanted to be a better mentor. She deserved better and he was adamant to be that for her.

The only thing that still held him together was that Iceheart and Honeylight were still by his side—Iceheart hadn't left it much since they'd arrived. It made his chest swell with warmth. Sometimes he felt like he didn't deserve such loyalty and care but he shot those doubts as soon as they reared their ugly heads. No. They promised each other that they would never be apart. They'll always be there for one another. She was everything to him and more. Perhaps... perhaps everything would be alright.

Or perhaps not... Forest and Ice were both awake and softly speaking with each other the moment terror struck once again. Twolegs! Twolegs and their terrible monster partners had barged into Fourtrees with very little warning beforehand. His mouth went dry and his head was spinning. Starclan! What was going on?? Why was this going on??

He was immediately jolted from his thoughts when he felt Iceheart grab his scruff. He grunted in agreement—he couldn't quite trust his voice at the moment—and forced his shaky limbs to turn up the pace. They needed to hide! They needed to flee as soon as possible. He glanced around and felt the air rush from his lungs as he witnessed many cats getting captured by the invading twolegs. Oh, Starclan! No!

The grey-and-white warrior snapped back to attention when they neared some bushes. A hiding place! A brief moment of relief was all he was allowed before he noticed a twoleg looming over him, spindly paw outstretched toward him. Terror flashed in his amber gaze before he flattened his ears atop his head and he began to hiss and spit. "GET AWAY!" His fur fluffed up and his tail lashed from side to side. He unsheathed the paw on his good limb to have a chance to somewhat defend himself but Iceheart—bless her—came to his aid instantly. She fought the tall creature and forced it to retreat. Once she rushed back to him, they both huddled deeper in the bushes. "Honeylight!" he called out with Iceheart. His heart pounded and he held his breath as he watched the younger tom dodge around twolegs and only allowed himself to breathe once Honey had joined them in the bushes. Sadness and fear filled him again as he could only watch while some of his clanmates were snatched up. Nightstar, Thalia... They were only some of the many who were taken away. They were taken away from their clans, their friends, their families...

Highstones. Shadowclan was to head for Highstones. It was Nightstar's last order before he had been kidnapped. Forestbreeze let out a shaky sigh. He nudged Iceheart gently. "W-We have to get out of here," he rasped. "To Highstones..." His eyes never left the scene in front of them. Oh Starclan, let them all be safe... wherever they are being taken.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9997

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2022 - 13:09

This was the last thing he expected. Twolegs to show up out of no where.. cats scattering left and right. A single yellow eye flicked back and forth as Starlingflare stayed rooted in place. Different thoughts running through his head, all commanding him to move in some manner but his body would not respond. It wasn't until he saw another cat nearby getting snatched up by Twolegs did he finally move. He would not let them lay their disgusting paws on him! Then the gray tom froze again.. Mintpool.. Where was she? She just got back! "Mintpool!" The single eyed tom called out. "Minty, where are you? We need to leave!"

It was loud.. So very loud. With Twolegs showing up, and the chaos of cats running here and there all trying to escape the grasp of the two legged creatures, it was almost hard to hear anything that was going on. Not to mention that it was basically an assault on his sensitive ears..

Echomist did his best to make out what was familiar, listening in for his leader or mate, but it was still difficult. He could barely make out their voices. Voices of his clanmates that was. Once he had the location in mind, he broke away. He could meet up with all of them later.

Thornstalker shrunk in on herself the second the two legs showed up, making her smaller than she already was. Her maw drawn back into a snarl, growl rumbling in her chest. Her tail tip flicking back and forth in show of her agitation. She didn't know what to do or where to go, but she wasn't going to let herself get taken.

Words were tossed here and there, everyone was confused and cats were fleeing. The second someone bumped into her she moved as well, taking the nearest way out. She would meet up with the rest of Skyclan later, but for now she needed to get away.

Sootspirit recoiled from the stench that the twolegs brought with them. Chaos erupted in the clearing, some cats taking no time at all to scatter while others were snatched up here and there. Amber eyes survived the clearing while he moved his body dodging cats and twolegs alike. His eyes eventually settling on a panicked Sandypaw. The dark tom approached the apprentice, ready to shelter her on the way back to camp even if Perchstar was right there.

"Sandypaw, stick with me. We will get back to camp together. I won't let anything happen to you." The sooner he got the medicine cat out the better. Perchstar would follow after right?

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
TheaOfSunflowers

TheaOfSunflowers

Characters : Shadepaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Apprentice
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 12:00

Shadepaw had never really had a reason to question Starclan before, nor had she spent any considerable amount of time quantifying how she felt about them. But now, as she stood there with the collapsing around her and watched the miracle vole nail Fuzzpaw in the face, she decided that Starclan must hate her. Or at least, they took considerable glee at her misery.

“Next time I’ll just leave you here to get kicked around by those things.She grumbled. She caught up with Fuzzpaw in two lithe bounds and pushed ahead in the churning hoard of fleeing cats. At least they were getting out of here. He smelled tangy with the blood dripping from his face, and Shadepaw suddenly wished she had spilled it instead of a piece of prey. How were they even from the same clan?

Shadepaw has fled Fourtrees with Fuzzpaw

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 16:23

RainpawFourtrees

Relief hit Rainpaw so hard that he nearly stumbled at the sound of Crookedpaw’s voice. He turned on his heel, scanning the foliage until his multicolored eyes locked onto Crookedpaw’s green ones. He bolted for Crooked, diving into his hiding spot with him.

Unable to be gentle when he’s filled with so much panic, Rainpaw grabbed Crookedpaw by the scruff and pulled him up. “Come on!” He said, breathing hard. “We’re getting out of here, Crooked!”And then, in a voice nearly choked with emotion in a rare show of genuine fear and horror, Rainpaw added, “I’m not losing you to these things."

Rainpaw is trying to get Crookedpaw to run with him!

StormdanceFourtrees

For a moment, Stormdance was aware of very little. The world was spinning around him. Some part of him recognized that he was hyperventilating. Attacks like these were common when he was young, but he needed to not be having one in the midst of all of this. He knew that, yet he couldn’t get a hold of himself regardless.

Then, a voice broke through the cloud around his head. Stormdance heaved in air, blinking several times until Woolywing’s white pelt focused in his gaze. “W-Woolywing.” He could smell how afraid Woolywing was, yet, here he was, right with Stormdance. He was right. They had to run.

He didn’t manage to force his limbs to start moving before sharp teeth had grabbed his scruff, and yanked him to his feet. He stumbled before regaining his footing at last, clearing the last of the dizziness from his head as he turned to look at Perchstar. He could only manage a weak, “Okay. I'll meet you there.” Before she bolted away. He shook his head firmly. He could grieve later. He could hate himself for his failures later. Right now, Perchstar and Woolywing were right. They had no time.

“Let’s go.” He croaked out to Woolywing, pressing lightly against Woolywing’s side, both so that Woolywing would have an easy guide as they ran and so that he himself could be reassured that Woolywing was still right by his side.

His frenzied eyes met Brookstone’s briefly as she passed by. She was still safe, for now, but- “Stay safe!” He cried after her, half-begging. He couldn’t bear to lose her and Rowanpaw in one fell swoop. He couldn’t take losing anyone else today. But then she was moving off to find the apprentices, and there was nothing he could do except to keep moving.

Finally, Stormdance began to run in full, with one last backwards glance towards the Twolegs still mingling amongst the rapidly-emptying clearing. He’ll find Rowanpaw and his other clanmates. He had to believe that. He looked forward again and focused on nothing but putting one paw in front of the other and making sure Woolywing was still with him.

Stormdance is running with Woolywing!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2385

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 12:56

Rookfire had been overly paranoid of the Twolegs ever since he started sleeping in Fourtrees. The Twolegs muttering in the wind, wearing their removable pelts, it scared him. He tried telling himself that they wouldn't be for him, that they wouldn't take him away, that the Twoleg couple that took him away lived super far away, and that they wouldn't bring their monsters over here just for this. And, despite his fears still persisting, he held hope that it was true.

That all changed when the Twolegs came into Fourtrees.

Yowling. Yowling everywhere. The black tuxedo could see cats being snatched up by the Twolegs, being pushed into cat-sized cages and taken back into the Twolegs' monsters. He heard Nightstar yowl for ShadowClan to get to Highstones before being snatched up by the Twolegs as well.

As he gazed around for his clanmates, he saw Poppykit wandering the premises. Nearby, a young woman with a cage was walking towards the young tom-kit. "POPPYKIT, MOVE!" Rookfire dashed in front of the young tom, grabbing him by the scruff before the Twoleg could swoop in and take him away. Glaring at the female Twoleg, the black tuxedo quickly dashed away. Highstones, his mind reminded him, before the black tuxedo quickly dashed towards there.

"Daddy, why did you take me away from the big trees?"

"Fourtrees isn't safe anymore, Poppy," Rookfire replied calmly. "Twolegs came in and started taking cats. We need to get to Highstones, where it's safe."

"Okaayyyy," Poppykit replied, unsure about what Rookfire said.

~~

Kitespring and Amberkit go where they are supposed to go because I have used most of my muse on the stuff above.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 Image10
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Dec 2022 - 12:05

Backing away when the monsters came, chaos erupted around Trufflesnap. Names called out every each way, but not hers. Never hers. Nobody cared about her... Beetleshade... The molly desperately tried to look for her in the crowd but it was too much... How she wished she could run with her instead of back into SkyClan's territory... But she couldn't. Turning, Trufflesnap bolted into the bushes, her fluffy tail disappearing like a cloud.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2022 - 20:36

Crimsonpaw grooming himself within the group of ThunderClan cats at Fourtrees as sunlight beamed down through the branches. It was the beginning of a day not unlike the others he had experienced while here. Crimsonpaw was beginning to feel a bit more comfortable around all these cats. He hadn't gone to talk to any of the other Clans, and they hadn't bothered him. He'd just stuck around ThunderClan, hoping to go unnoticed.

Crimsonpaw was removing some of the leaf bits and other debris caught in his claws when he smelled a familiar scent. He froze, eyes widening. It was the scent he had smelled constantly throughout his kithood, one that reminded him of the bullying that had caused him to leave his old home. Twolegplace. But... Why was he suddenly smelling the familiar, terrible scent of twolegplace here, in the heart of the forest?

The reason became clear as Crimsonpaw began to hear the sounds. Noisy, reckless crashing through the undergrowth and loud yowling coming with it. The unmistakable sounds of Twolegs. He immediately got up, beginning to panic as the sounds and scents grew stronger. In a moment, the Twolegs were there. They were surrounded.

Everything devolved into chaos. Cats were yowling, fleeing in all directions, and the Twolegs were grabbing as many as they could, puting them into these strange portable dens. Crimsonpaw was frozen in fear for a moment, hyperventilating as the panic set in. As one of the Twolegs neared him, he snapped out of it. He ran, faster than he ever had before. He managed to evade their grasping paws, sprinting towards the familiar pelts of his clanmates he saw fleeing the clearing.

Crimsonpaw caught up to his Clanmates, spotting both Briarrose and Comfreyheart. He let out a sigh of relief at seeing them both safe. But they weren't all there. Oh no... he thought as he began to hear what Briarrose was saying. Not Echopaw! Echopaw, the kit who he had carried to Fourtrees, Briarroses apprentice... the Twolegs got him. And Briarrose blamed herself.

"I-its not your fault!" He said, attempting to comfort her. "Th-the Twolegs are so much bigger than us, there wasn't much you could do!" As he spoke, Crimsonpaw began to feel guilty. He hadn't even tried to help anyone, he'd just ran away like a coward. "If anything, it's m-my fault... I didn't even try to help him, or even notice he needed help! I was too scared... Maybe if I'd been b-brave like you, together we could have saved him." It was a lousy excuse, and he knew it. He was training to be a warrior, he shouldn't run from a fight like that, especially when his Clanmates needed his help. ThunderClan had done so much for him, and he needed to return the favor. They needed his help. And he had just... ran away. Crimsonpaw promised to himself right then and there, that he wouldn't run anymore.

Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]   Turned Upside Down [Sitewide] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turned Upside Down [Sitewide]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4