Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hank's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

hank's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: hank's apprentice ceremony   hank's apprentice ceremony EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 11:35 am

There was a slight chill permeating the morning air these days, dew settling gently upon blades of grass and greenery that sheltered under the canopy of ThunderClan trees. This was... an odd case for sure, having already recently apprenticed a harmless tom that had come seeking sanctuary from their clan. Now she had been permitted to allow Hank, a significantly more formidable fighter, to join their clan only a few sunrises after? It made her pelt tingle, especially when she had first laid eyes on him and heard a brief synopsis of his past, reminding her slightly of her own. But if Mottlestar trusted him, she would too. Bounding up the rock, she called, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: hank's apprentice ceremony   hank's apprentice ceremony EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 11:41 am

The massive red tom got used to camp relatively quickly. Although he had a rather embarrassing brush into the nursery where all the kittens of the Clan got on top of him like a park bench with pigeons on it, it was nice to be somewhere where he didn't have to worry about the rain or someone trying to get him in his sleep.

He sat at attention, tufted ears pricked, looking at Thistlemask. One of the cats that let him in; an odd position, really. It was weird to him that two little she-cats had so much power over his life like that. But, then again, on the streets, that could be literally anything or anyone at any time. The stability was comforting.

Hank's copper eyes met Thistlemask's. He was trying this, coming to all the meetings. He had been there a few days at that point, and wasn't sure of what they were to do with him either.
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: hank's apprentice ceremony   hank's apprentice ceremony EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 3:26 pm

Thistlemask waited for a moment, allowing the clan time to pool at her feet before continuing clearing her throat and continuing with the ceremony. "Hank, step forward." The deputy gave the tom a moment, stepping forward a little herself to get a better view. "As a joining member of ThunderClan, you are to accept an apprentice name, and learn how to hunt, fight and act like a member of our clan. However," Her voice grew a little tense - what if he was to say no to the following? But he stood before her, and had shown respect to their leader and medicine cat upon their first meeting. It would be quite the unpredictable mood to suddenly revert back on it all. "With what you've explained to us about your past, this apprenticeship will be your trial period. I feel that you would have little to learn in the way of hunting and fighting, and instead I want to ensure that you can perform and show loyalty to this clan, like any ThunderClan warrior would."

"I was once a rogue myself. This decision does not come from a place of prejudice or malice; rather a necessary caution. I understand if this is less than ideal for you, and if you would like to return to the Twolegplace, I will personally see to it that no-one stops you. But if becoming a warrior of ThunderClan is what you would like, then I gift you the apprentice name of Moosepaw, and I will be your mentor." The decision now lay firmly in the large toms paws, the offer carefully crafted by herself and Mottlestar laid out flat for him. She waited intently, eyes focused sharply on Hank.

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: hank's apprentice ceremony   hank's apprentice ceremony EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 3:59 pm

He was surprised by his name being called, but he did not hesitate in getting to his feet and approaching Thistlemask.

So, she was a rogue too, once upon a time? And was now wingman to the whole deal? Frankly, that was reassuring to Hank. If he did live a new life with them, it seemed like they didn't treat her any different.

An apprentice name? So that's why some of them had -paw at the end. He scanned behind him to spot a few of them. Kits with no mamas, but at least they won't climb me... how old am I?

The new name was odd. What even was a moose? But he had to admit, it would be nice not sticking out so much. Well, as much as he was used to sticking out, anyway.

"Then Moosepaw is who I'll be, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1428

PostSubject: Re: hank's apprentice ceremony   hank's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 1:56 am

Comfreyheart
Thunderclan Camp

Comfreyheart tossed her pair of doves into the fresh-kill pile before turning to spectate the meeting. Her eyes were drawn to the large rogue amongst the crowd. Hank. Thistlemask called him forward, confirming her suspicion that this meeting was for him. He’s probably getting a new name…

Thistlemask continued, and Hank accepted. Soon enough he had his new name. Moosepaw. It felt weird on her tongue. Perhaps it was because how the large adult was compared to the average apprentice. I surely hope he doesn’t have to sleep in that tiny apprentice den.

“Moosepaw! Moosepaw!” she cheered, trying to get used to the name. She padded up to the new member of Thunderclan, perhaps somewhat shyly. “Congrats, and welcome to Thunderclan,” she offered with her classic smile. Though when he turned to her, it felt a smidge more genuine.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: hank's apprentice ceremony   hank's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 7:41 pm

Mottlestar's tail twitched with approval. While she stayed inside the Highrock in her den for most of the ceremony, once it had been completed, she finally crept out. She gave a nod towards Thistlemask, and went to greet the newly-named Moosepaw. "We hold family to be true at Thunderclan. Welcome to the family." She purred with deep approval, moving to sit right next to Thistlemask. If you looked at the two, they sat practically as sisters who shared a deep bond. Strong, proud, connected. That was what Mottlestar wanted for Thunderclan, and she had every bit of faith that Thistlemask would bestow that onto him.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hank's apprentice ceremony   hank's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

hank's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1