Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Of Trunks and Trees [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Of Trunks and Trees [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Of Trunks and Trees [closed]   Of Trunks and Trees [closed] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 10:59

Moonlily had been assigned to patrol the border they shared with Thunderclan. It wasn't as if she hadn't done it before, but her track record with running into Thunderclanners on the border had been... less than fortunate. She had done her best to stay wary of the border, especially given that the oak had been in Thunderclan's name for a fair bit of time. Her tail flicked as she would remark Skyclan's borders, and it was only more and more apparent to her how certain Clans could confuse them for one another. Their scents were similar enough. Perhaps almost too similar, as the molly found herselves a few tail-lengths over the border, looking with brief panic as she realized it.

Oh, squirrel-tails... I hope I didn't get anyone upset...

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Of Trunks and Trees [closed]   Of Trunks and Trees [closed] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 11:49

Comfreyheart
Fallen Oak

Recent news of Twolegplace rogues out to get her apprentice had the molly more on edge than usual. Double checking borders whenever she could, even when she was as exhausted as she was this evening. It all chalked up to an irritated, paranoid Comfreyheart, who was not in any mood to take kindly to trespassing. So when she caught sight of the Skyclan molly marking the past the border she was perhaps too quick to pick a more physical warning. Pouncing from the small ledge she stood upon, the warrior bowled the intruder over. “Get off Thunderclan’s territory!” she hissed, not as concerned with manners as she’d usually be. Later she'd feel bad for this, but Comfreyheart wanted this cat off her territory, and she wanted it now.

[ Comfreyheart used Jumping Strike and dealt 13 (10+3) damage, costing 7 stamina. ]

- Moonlily -
37/50 HP (-13)
120/120 SP

- Comfreyheart -
50/50 HP
113/120 SP (-7)

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Of Trunks and Trees [closed]   Of Trunks and Trees [closed] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 12:01

Oh how it would be just her luck as she felt the stike hit her from above. It wasn't often that Skyclan cats got struck from any point higher, usually they were the ones doing that. It had caught the fluffy feline off guard, and she found herself being knocked over to the ground. "I was trying!" She retorted, flipping onto her back to at least try and use the onyx pelt above her to break free. Her claws would find luck, using the underside of the Thunderclanner to push her body away. It luckily brought Moonlily far enough away that she could delve onto her side of Skyclan's border, and she flipped onto her paws, her ears flattened against her head as she stayed low to the ground. "I'm back on my side - we can break apart now, and no one has to get hurt further. I got the message - I won't cross again."

[ Moonlily used Belly Rake, dealing 15 damage and costing 25 stamina. ]

- Moonlily -
37/50 HP
95/120 SP (-25)

- Comfreyheart -
35/50 HP (-15)
113/120 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Sun 16 Oct 2022 - 12:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Of Trunks and Trees [closed]   Of Trunks and Trees [closed] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 12:01

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Of Trunks and Trees [closed] Mistpe10
Of Trunks and Trees [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Of Trunks and Trees [closed]   Of Trunks and Trees [closed] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 12:49

Comfreyheart
Fallen Oak

The foe’s claws knocked her off, giving her stomach decent scratches. They certainly stung. Blasted Skyclan. Luckily the intruder was back on their side before Comfreyheart could make another move. “Good,” she grumbled in return. The Thunderclan warrior bitterly began cleaning the blood out of her belly fur, while keeping narrow eyes on Moonlily. “What in Starclan possessed you to cross the border? Even worse, marking across the border? You better not be thinking you can take the Fallen Oak from us.”

- Moonlily -
37/50 HP
95/120 SP

- Comfreyheart -
45/60 HP
133/140 SP

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Trunks and Trees [closed]   Of Trunks and Trees [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Trunks and Trees [closed]
Page 1 of 1