Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] Empty
PostSubject: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022 - 19:58

ShadowClan Warrior

ROSEBURN
Most of ShadowClan was to be waking up. Roseburn could hear them shuffling around outside of camp. She could hear Leopardsun organizing patrols, and she flicked an ear as she heard some apprentices gossiping about their mentors. Some of the voices she didn't even recognize, realizing that there must have been some new kits.

Roseburn herself didn't fully care. She herself was trying to go back to sleep. She spent a lot of time sleeping nowadays, not that Fuzzybelly ever complained. She was probably being easier at letting herself heal than he had expected. Sometimes she hardly even moved. She had nowhere she needed to be after all.

Now, though, she was curled up, groaning in pain. She usually had gotten used to the pain in her jaw, but with the colder weather setting in, and a chilly wind making it even worse, she was in a lot of agony. That was something that would always be there, she realized. Didn't mean she had to like it.

She hadn't even noticed pawsteps approaching until they were right on top of her.

Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 19:19

Echomist was free of early patrols, his mate allowing him a temporary break from the ebb and flow of the usual activities that took place in the evening for Shadowclan. He decided he would visit his sister once again hoping she was awake. It seemed it was just his luck that everytime he tried to visit she happened to be asleep.

As he stepped in to the den, actually seeing her awake, at least he thought, he found himself at a loss for words.. not that it was uncommon. He didn't really know what to say, or rather what to do. Stars.. he wasn't good at this.

The tom opened his maw, words at the tip of his tongue, before closing his mouth again. "Hey." What a great start.. at least he started the conversation. "How are you feeling?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 20:16

ShadowClan Warrior

ROSEBURN
The sound of Echomist's voice cut through the silence, and Roseburn bit back a groan. Then again, even if she had groaned, she could have easily said that it was from how sore she was. It was actually that pain that stopped her from turning to look at Echomist. Like the slightest shift would break her. It certainly seemed like it.

"It hurts so much. It feels like everything is on fire."

A simple, honest answer. She didn't want to say too much, her conversation with Harechaser proved how disastrous that could be. That was why she hated that Echomist was here so much. It felt like it was just going to be a repeat.

Closing her eyes, she focused on her breathing. As long as she kept doing that, everything would be okay.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 14:13

Echomist shifted in his spot slightly. Silence falling on him once again, unsure of exactly what to say. "I hope it lessons soon.. Is any of what Fuzzybelly doing helping any?" He hoped it was, it hurt to see her in such shape. Like there were claws sinking into his heart. He wish he could convey such things, but this wasn't about him and how he was feeling it was about Roseburn. He wanted to help her if he could, or at least just listen to what she had to say.

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] EmptyMon 24 Oct 2022 - 16:46

ShadowClan Warrior

ROSEBURN
Roseburn shook her head. "It's the cold. It makes it hurt that much more. Fuzzybelly said it was ghost pains, I think? But they won't go away."

She let out a shaky sigh, squeezing her eyes tighter shut. If she could just will the pain to stop.

"Nightstar said I had to relearn how to hunt and fight. With how weird my jaw is now, I can't do things like I used to. What if I can't be a warrior anymore, Echomist?"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022 - 19:11

Echomist decided to settle down next to his sister, letting his fur brush hers, but still leaving space if she wanted to shift away. Hopefully this would bring her some comfort. "I know its going to be a process to relearn.. but if there is anyone I know that is stubborn enough to do it, its you Roseburn." The tom said, maybe stubborn wasn't the best way to describe it but.. well. It's what he went with.

"I think you can do it." He added, softly. His tail tip flicking ever so slightly to help get rid of the anxious feeling that had settled in his gut. "And I will help anyway I can."

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] EmptySat 29 Oct 2022 - 20:44

ShadowClan Warrior

ROSEBURN
"But what if I can't, Echomist?"

Her voice came out louder than she intended, and she shifted away from her brother, embarrassed. But she still continued.

"What if I'm just not meant to be a warrior? I mean, look at me, Echomist! I'm a mess of a cat. I ruin everything! No cat even likes me anymore. And why would they? They can say anything and I might bite their tail off. And they would never even know what they did. Stars, I don't even know why I act this way. All I ever do is hurt cats, Echomist. I hurt Swiftheart, I hurt Harechaser, I hurt everyone. Maybe you should just go. Before I hurt you too."

Once again Roseburn turned around, slumping in her nest. "Sometimes I wonder if Nightstar made the right call, stepping in when he did."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2022 - 10:15

Echomist sat there, letting his sister get her feelings out. Just from the words alone he could tell she was very stressed about this. He just listened, like he was usually good at. Once she was done he decided to speak up. "I like you." He said quietly. "You are my sister. You can hurt me as much as you want and I will still love you." He loved his family. Even if he didn't get along with them all, all of the time, he would still do anything for his family.

"Things aren't perfect.. I know.. but we can work on them right? We can work together on things right? I won't leave you behind." He would help her through this. He didn't know how, but he would.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]   Agony of Lost Love [Echomist] Empty

Back to top Go down

Agony of Lost Love [Echomist]
Page 1 of 1