Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where you shouldn't be [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Where you shouldn't be [open] Empty
PostSubject: Where you shouldn't be [open]   Where you shouldn't be [open] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 21:40

Asterkit was on a mission. Peeking around the entrance of the nursery, he not-so-sneakily crawled out into camp, trying his best to stay out of sight of any warriors. Ironically, his destination was a place where warriors frequented- the warrior's den. The warriors den was a place Asterkit hadn't yet seen, but he wanted to see where he'd be staying once he became a warrior. It only made sense, after all.

Nearing the den, he slowed his pace, looking around to see if anyone was approaching him. Once the coast was clear, he made a dash for the den entrance, slowly peeking his head around it's corner.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2391

PostSubject: Re: Where you shouldn't be [open]   Where you shouldn't be [open] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 22:27

It was hard not to laugh when he saw Asterkit come out of the nursery. His whiskers twitched with amusement, watching his son slink through the camp, heading towards the warrior den. It wasn't like he was subtle, either. Crimsonflame, however, had a lot more experience in the art of sneaking.

He waited until Asterkit did his survey of the camp before getting to his own paws. He slunk behind his son, and then....

"Boo!"

Where you shouldn't be [open] Sfr52Where you shouldn't be [open] Sfr5bWhere you shouldn't be [open] Sfr5LWhere you shouldn't be [open] Sfr5KWhere you shouldn't be [open] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Where you shouldn't be [open] SfPQh
Where you shouldn't be [open] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where you shouldn't be [open]   Where you shouldn't be [open] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 13:18

The sudden voice that came from behind Asterkit frightened him out of his fur, but instead of letting out a shriek, he jumped, landing square on his paws with a quiet "eep!" Turning around, he found himself nose-to-nose with Crimsonflame, who seemed quite amused. "Why'd you do that?" He asked, looking up to him with questioning round eyes. "You scared me!" Quickly turning around, he peered around the entrance to the warrior's den again. "I was on my way to the warrior's den. Do you think we can go in?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ghostleviathan

ghostleviathan

Characters : Daypaw
Clan/Rank : Skyclan | Kit
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Where you shouldn't be [open]   Where you shouldn't be [open] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 14:48

Daypaw paused in the middle of his beeline toward the elders' den, prey from the fresh-kill pile dangling from his jaws and ears flicking curiously. His mentor's attention was focused on Asterkit; the unmistakable amusement and warmth he could make out from the slope of Crimsonflame's spine alone was nice to see.  

Daypaw couldn't help the short purr. Making for the warriors' den already? The tiny kit had initiative, that was for sure. He'd be sure to meow loud when Asterkit made apprentice, and somehow he felt Crimsonflame would, too.

It was a little thing to witness a piece of, but it had Daypaw's ears pricked up a little higher and eyes shining a little brighter as he went on his way.

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2391

PostSubject: Re: Where you shouldn't be [open]   Where you shouldn't be [open] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 20:22

"I did it because you're my son and I am allowed to have fun with you. If you got a problem with that you can take it up with me." He forced a threatening, yet playful growl, as he crouched down, trying to initiate a bit of wrestling. But Asterkit seemed to have other plans, and Crimsonflame chuckled, standing up again.

"The warriors den?! Ooh, I don't know, Asterkit. It's a pretty scary place.... All the big, bad warriors stay there, just waiting to gobble up curious kits like you! I don't know if you would be able to handle it! They would eat you right up!" And then Crimsonflame pounced, all of a sudden on top of his son, laughing the whole time. He spotted Daypaw watching, and gave a quick wave of his tail to his apprentice, before returning to his wresting match.

Where you shouldn't be [open] Sfr52Where you shouldn't be [open] Sfr5bWhere you shouldn't be [open] Sfr5LWhere you shouldn't be [open] Sfr5KWhere you shouldn't be [open] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Where you shouldn't be [open] SfPQh
Where you shouldn't be [open] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where you shouldn't be [open]   Where you shouldn't be [open] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 6:45

Asterkit wasnt exactly keen on the idea of being eaten alive. Taking a few hesitant steps away from the den, he turned to face his father. "Well..." Asterkit paused,  gazing back into the den. It was dark. "You're a warrior, and you haven't eaten me yet. Neither has Frostbite." He didn't really know if they counted, since they were his parents and all. But the point could still be made.

"If I can't go see the warriors den, what about the apprentice den?" He pleaded, making the best "please please please let me do it" face that he could muster.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where you shouldn't be [open]   Where you shouldn't be [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where you shouldn't be [open]
Page 1 of 1