Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sky Queen [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3033

The Sky Queen [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Sky Queen [OPEN]   The Sky Queen [OPEN] EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 18:08

Wildfang was in a nasty mood. A Shadowclan cat that she didn't know the name of, nor cared to, had the audacity to look at her. The other queens in the nursery barely talked her out of running the Shadowclanner out of camp and taking an ear as a souvenir. She'd fight them all and any idiot Skyclanner that thought they were going to stop her too. She did however spit in the Shadowclan tom's direction and gave him a hiss to let him know that his gawking was not welcome. Dirty, filthy rat. She was furiously cleaning her fur and the the other queens kept to themselves on the other side of the nursery. Her fur couldn't get any cleaner, but the scent of foreigners did not please her. She just felt greasy.

"I can't believe he looked at me. So gross. As if anyone would touch a Shadowclannner." She hissed quietly to herself. She visibly shuddered before she went back to her furious cleaning. She hadn't been a fan of Bloodstar for what he'd done... and now his despicable forbidden romance trash mate was the leader. Starclan was punishing them, clearly. She did suppose that looking the way Bloodstar did... and the fact that he was a tom and therefore had no brain to speak of... maybe she could understand that he would get whatever he could take. Fine. She gave some toms a little lee way if they looked like that sad excuse for a cat. Beechfang hadn't been much better off. Poor girl. Maybe that was why she had kits with an outsider too.

Trash. They all were. The resulting kits too. If only a dog would come through this camp and clean house. It probably would never happen but she could dream.

Once she finally felt like she was adequately cleaned she retreated to her nest by the entrance to the nursery and lie down. She took a deep breath and tried to clam herself down. It wouldn't do to stress out and age faster. What a crapshoot this world would be without her to produce gorgeous warriors for her clan. She lazily laid her head out of the edge of her nest and watched the commotion within camp. She needed more kits. It usually helped her feel much better about things. If only there was anyone worthy left in Skyclan at all.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Queen [OPEN]   The Sky Queen [OPEN] EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 18:25

Crimsonflame loved his son. What he did not love was that old hag in the nursery with that awful superiority complex. Just being around her made his pelt prickle with irritation. This cat was worse than Beechfang and Bloodstrike combined, because at least he could exist in their general vicinity without being told off. What was this she-cat's deal?! She acted like she had a stick up her butt all the time, and she didn't even do anything useful for the Clan! Poor Asterkit being stuck with her all the time.

Today he carried a thrush in his jaws, heading toward the nursery as she laid by the entrance, grooming her oh so perfect fur. Oh how tempted he was to throw mud on her. But instead, he just fixed her with an even star. "Good morning, Wildfang. Is it alright if I see my son?" Or are you going to run me out for even daring to think about caring for my kit?

The Sky Queen [OPEN] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Queen [OPEN]   The Sky Queen [OPEN] EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 18:54

Frostbite made it her personal mission to come by the nursery after her patrol. Stars knew that poor Asterkit didn’t need Wildfang and her ridiculous prisspot self to be the only adult cat he interacted with everyday. She sighed as Wildfang tidied herself yet again. How the queen was ever a warrior boggled Frostbite’s mind. She doubted the queen could ever hunt or fight without a grooming break. Pathetic.

She must have hair balls that have hair balls…

Frostbite was about to roll some moss for Asterkit when Crimsonflame approached. She glanced at Wildfang and snickered, then turning to him.

She had a terrible, awful idea. A sly grin slid onto her face as she rose to her paws.

Hey, darling, Frostbite purred. “I’m so glad you’re here! I know Asterkit loves it when you come by.. SkyClan always needs the best warriors, after all!

Frostbite locked eyes with Wildfang, barely able to stifle her laughter. That diva could clean her pelt to sunhigh, but she’d still be a bitter lonely crone. She grinned at Crimsonflame, hoping he’d join in. If they had to deal with her, they might as well have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3033

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Queen [OPEN]   The Sky Queen [OPEN] EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 21:43

Wildfang watched as the red blob approached the nursery. Just another piece of evidence how far Skyclan had fallen from it's glory days with Wolfstar. She didn't expect the red blob to speak to her, so when it did, she blinked and raised her head. Putting on her soft and sweet face, she answered the tom in the most pleasant tone she could muster.

"Oh? You don't need my permission." She sat up in her nest and lined up her shoulders with Crimsonflame's current position. It wasn't threatening, but merely seemed attentive and ready to have whatever conversation Crimsonflame wanted. "So... in clan life, you don't need to ask the queens permission to see your own kits. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you asked me. I have patience for those who take more time to learn than others." And there it was: The venom coated in honey. It was no secret that Crimsonflame was... not quick on the draw... It was one little thing that she held onto that gave her some form of amusement about the rogue Skyclan cat wanna-be.

Then Frostbite approached and Wildfang was as cool as a cucumber. After she spoke, Wildfang inwardly laughed to herself. Oh Sweetheart... I have to care about your opinion before it can bother me. Off your high branch now dear, before you fall and embarrass yourself. Wildfang never said it, but a slight. subtle sparkle in her eye said it all... if Frostbite could catch the gleam.

The Queen's tail wrapped around her paws and she merely sat there and looked as sweet as could be. What else did these kits think they had that was so clever or snarky to say that could get under her skin?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Queen [OPEN]   The Sky Queen [OPEN] EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 22:01

Crimsonflame's eye twitched as Wildfang spoke with that condescending voice. Yup, this was definitely where Hawthornpaw got his annoying behavior from. He still remembered the tom bullying that poor WindClan cat. Oh well, he was dead now. Just then, he got an evil idea. Wildfang thought her and her kits were perfect? He'll shatter that image. Who cared if it was crossing a line.

"Er, if you don't mind me asking, Wildfang, why are you still in the nursery? Your kits are, well, you don't have any anymore, and I never see you care for anyone else's. Wouldn't you rather go back to your life as a warrior?" His eyes were wide, feigned innocence and curiosity, despite the malice that laced his intentions. He'd learned a thing or two being in SkyClan, with more than a few cats seeming out to get him. If Wildfang wanted to play these games, he would play.

Speaking of games, Frostbite seemed to be playing some of her own. His eyes went wide with surprise, before catching the look she gave Wildfang. It seemed she had her own opinions on Wildfang too. Alright then. He could do this.

"Well hello, honey! Asterkit hasn't been causing any trouble for Wildfang, has he? I know it's been a little bit since she was a mother, what, with how her kits ended up, I wouldn't want him to put too much stress on her!"

And so the game was on.

The Sky Queen [OPEN] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Queen [OPEN]   The Sky Queen [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sky Queen [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1