Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot

Go down 
+4
Harlem
Squirrelnose
Boulder
RainyHeart
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot Empty
PostSubject: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 23:06

Queen of my Castle

A plot of deception, ambition, betrayal....and love

So now you see friends, what happens when I get bored with my characters :3

Here's the thing; every single character I have ever had (fanfiction, roleplay, ext.) named Laurel-, I have made evil or dangerous in some way.  It's almost a tradition for me, and I gotta uphold it ;)

Meet Laurelpaw, a spirited, bold, strong young she-cat of WindClan who is being trained in the ways of a warrior.  So far,  she's had a pretty good, very uneventful life.  That is all about to change.

Early on in her apprenticeship, she is involved in a border skirmish with RiverClan.  The event opens her eyes fully to what being a warrior is really like, and she makes it her life effort to become the best warrior she can be.  Training, hunting, doing chores; she does above and beyond to get her name, and in the end succeeds.  Now a warrior, she thinks that the tedious work she had endured during her apprentice days would end, giving way to battles and important missions.  In reality, she's just doing the same things under a different name.  Growing frustrated, she looks for some way to fulfill the craving for action and excitement in her frankly boring life; and she finds it sitting on the Tallrock.  Laurelsong's goals have shifted; why be a talented, bored warrior when you could be the noble, strong leader commanding them?  From then on, she begins to look for any way to rise up in the ranks, but she just feels constantly stuck at the bottom.  Falling into a disheartened state, she begins to lose hope but, her saving grace is just around the corner.

At a Gathering, Laurelsong meets another young warrior from another clan, and the two hit it off right away.  They discover they both share the same dream; to become leader of their respective clans, and to be respected, strong heroes.  So, the two decide to make a pact; if he will help Laurelsong take over WindClan, she will help him take over his Clan.  With their combined strength and intelligence, it should be a cinch....right?

This is the beginning of a two part plot, and I am super excited!  I haven't role-played a evil(ish) character on here yet, so this is a learning experience.  Now below are the openings;

The Rival Warrior: OPEN
This is the tom she meets at the Gathering, and forms a alliance with.
Requirements: Must be a tom and Must fit the personality of the role. (By this I'm not saying cold-hearted evil (even though that is welcome), I'm mostly looking for a strong, ambitious tom who wants to become great.  Also, later on Laurelsong and the tom will become mates and have kits, so take that into account.  Lastly, I would prefer for him to be around the same age as Laurelsong, a little older or younger is fine though)
The person who gets this spot is welcome to plot and do what they want on their side for gaining leadership in their clan, as long as it follows the site rules.

The Close Friend: Necterpaw (RPed by Squirrelnose)
A close friend of Laurel's from WindClan, who later on begins to suspicious she is up to something and investigates.
Requirements: Must be a cat in WindClan around Laurel's age.  (They will grow up together as close friends, so there will be a deep connection between them.)
WARNING!  The cat who gets this role will have to be killed by Laurel as part of the plot's progression, please keep that in mind!

Laurelsong's Supporters: OPEN

Quailfeather (RPed by Ash)
Stoatpaw (RPed by Harlem)
Splotchkit/paw/sneak (RPed by Grey)
Silentstrike (RPed by Maple)

Basically cats in WindClan who will help Laurelsong gain popularity and status.  They don't know about her true intentions, so they would be unknowing supporting her rise to the top.
This is open for all WindClan cats, with no specific requirements.

Laurelsong's Doubters: OPEN

Stonekit/paw (RPed by Wavedream623)

These are cats in WindClan who notice Laurelsong's ambition and eagerness to rise in rank, and try to share their doubts with others, who can choose to believe them or not.  
This is open for all WindClan cats, with no specific requirements.  Though, keep in mind Laurel's friend will be the only one to openly confront her.  These cats will just keep a wary eye on her, or maybe shun or ask her questions.  I don't know, go with what your cat would do according to their personality :)

Anyone who is interested in these roles are welcome to more detailed information that I can PM you, I just want to keep the rest of this plot sort of secret for funsies c:  Also, if you have any ideas for how you could include other character in this plot, please recommend them to me!  I would love to get more people and cats involved :D

Here is the form for signups:
Code:
[b]What role do you want?:[/b]
[b]Cat's Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b]
[b]How active are you?:[/b]
[b]Short Roleplay Sample(this is only for the Rival Warrior and Close Friend):[/b]

So, who wants to venture to the dark side with me? >:)

Last edited by RainyHeart on Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:39; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 23:21

What role do you want?:The Rival Warrior
Cat's Name:Yellowthroat
Cat's Clan:RiverClan
How active are you?:Extremely active, many times per day.
Short Roleplay Sample(this is only for the Rival Warrior and Close Friend):

Yellowthroat lowered his head. There was something moving and it was not a prey. It was a cat. Slowly he approached the stranger still looking into it and trying to recognize the smell. Despite his small body, he was approaching with no fear at all. That was all that he ever wanted, to be very succesfull and famous in the world of cats. When his half sister Whitestream became a warriors and a mentor before him, he was furious. Now he finally became a warrior and something was already happening.
His focused on the stranger, which surely didn´t saw that someone was coming. Yellowthroat didn´t see him or her well enough, because it was dark. He had no other option, Yellowthroat jumped and prepare his sharp claws.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 5:44

What role do you want?: Close Friend
Cat's Name: Nectarpaw
Cat's Clan: WindClan
How active are you?: I post every day, usually multiple times.
Nectarpaw couldn't contain his excitement. He knew he could be trusted on a solo mission, and that was what he was doing. He saw a rabbit nearly hidden in the heather, and crouched down and padded towards it. Once he was close enough, he leaped after it in long, quick, strides. He bit down on its neck, and felt pride flow through him. Maybe he could take this to Heatherpaw, and of course he could brag to his sister about it.

Note: He is probably going to have kits with his mate as a warrior, so can he not die until after they are apprentices?

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot Signat10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 5:51

You really should discuss plots like this with Ash first. I'm locking this topic till you've spoken with her. PM me to unlock it after you have.

Unlocked
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:24

Thanks Pika~

@Overlord: I would prefer to find someone a little more her age (maybe still an apprentice right now) but I'll keep him in mind :D

@Squirrelnose: Perfect! Necterpaw gets the spot :D Don't worry, he won't get killed off until pretty far into the plot, so he'll have plenty of time to have his kitties first~

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:32

What role do you want?: Laurelsong's Supporters
Cat's Name: Stoatpaw
Cat's Clan: WindClan
How active are you?: I'm on everyday and post wherever I'm needed during the time I'm on.
Short Roleplay Sample(this is only for the Rival Warrior and Close Friend): _________

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:38

@Harlem: Added! :D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:42

What role do you want?: Supporter
Cat's Name: Splotchkit - paw - sneak
Cat's Clan: Windclan
How active are you?: On everyday
Short Roleplay Sample(this is only for the Rival Warrior and Close Friend): N/A
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:52

What role do you want? The rival warrior
Cat's Name: Blurrypaw
Cat's Clan: SkyClan
How active are you? I'm on multiple times a day.
Short Roleplay sample:

Blurrypaw spread himself out beneath the branches on an oak tree. The soft wind ruffled his fur and his tail twitched every now and then. The masked tom, didn't mind clan life, but he still missed what Bear had done. His cats listened to him and obeyed him. Blurrypaw longed to have authority like that or just to be back with Bear, but Bear was dead. He doubted any cats would join him if he attempted to do what Bear had done. I guess I'll just have to wait...

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:18

What role do you want?: Supporter
Cat's Name: Silentstrike
Cat's Clan: Windclan
How active are you?: Very, at least I think so. In the future I may be a little more spotty, but not to bad. My dad is having a few more surgeries, so that affects it.But I should be good.
Short Roleplay Sample(this is only for the Rival Warrior and Close Friend): ~~~~

His mate is a supporter, and Laurel is his apprentice :O

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:37

@Midnee: Great! :D I'm gonna wait for a couple more applications before I make a decision, but he has a good chance c:

@Grey and Maple: Added! AND she's Silent and Quail's daughter xD This is turning into a family affair!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:45

I forgot to add that in, it's late o.o Forgive me, I promise I know my cats children!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:49

You're good ;)

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:49

ur gonna get Laurel punted to the moon by salt queen Brindle

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 20:33

What role do you want?: the rival warrior
Cat's Name: Blazingpaw
Cat's Clan: Thunderclan
How active are you?: Extremely active on weekends, and mostly active on weekdays.

Blazingpaw stalked through the rocks and boulders, trying to pinpoint some fat prey, specifically an adder. But anything would do. Since Leafbare had passed, the prey had been plump and filling, as they fed on the new sprouts of vegetation that had appeared. Spotting a fairly well-fed pigeon, he stiffened himself and reversed into the hunting crouch. Pouncing onto the bird and sinking his fangs into its neck, he was about to bury it so he could collect it later and bring it back to camp when he spotted something.

A cat.

A pretty cat.

Presuming she was Thunderclan due to her scent, he quickly dug a hole and propped the pigeon up in it. Then he wandered over to her, gazing at her glossy pelt. "Hi.. I'm Blazingpaw.." he mumbled without any of his usual confidence. "Your pelt is pretty.."

;) have fun with your 'ambitious' apprentice

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot 9879156Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot 9877833Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot 9877898Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot 9884046
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: