Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 8:28 am

Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock and called out to his clan. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" It had been too long since he'd gotten to do this, but he remembered the words without fail.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

PostSubject: Re: Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 11:34 am

Shimmerpaw blinked his sleepiness away, sort of, and pulled himself out of the apprentice den. The welcome back had been interesting to say the least, but at least everything was going smoothly now. He sat himself down for the clan meeting, his shimmering fur betraying the fact that he quite literally just rolled out of bed.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 11:38 am

It was definitely a surprise when Shimmerpaw had returned to the clan, but it was a welcome one. The clan needed all the cats it could get, and a returning apprentice who was ready to become a warrior was a necessity. "Shimmerpaw, please step forward." He waited for the apprentice to step forward before continuing. "Shimmerpaw, do you pledge to stay loyal to WindClan, and to protect this clan with your life if necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

PostSubject: Re: Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 11:48 am

Shimmerpaw nearly leapt out of his skin at the mention of his name. Oh this was his ceremony!! He made a useless lightning fast attempt to smooth his fur down and gave up just as fast. There was no taming that mess at this point. "I do, sir!" Did he really deserve it though? Shrikestar apparently thought so.

Did dad? Did mom?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 11:54 am

"Then I say these words in front of StarClan. Shimmerpaw, from now on you will be known as Shimmergale. You've just returned to us, but I know you'll continue to make us proud. Do your best."
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

PostSubject: Re: Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 3:13 pm

Brackenwing watched from the edge of the crowd, a small smile on her face as Shimmerpaw was called forward. He hadn't been back long, but it seemed that Shrikestar was intent on growing Windclan's warriors, and she was glad to see her brother moving up in the ranks after all. When the ceremony was concluded, the marbled warrior padded forward with a purr. "Congratulations, Shimmergale."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Shimmerpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1