Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quicksilver [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Quicksilver [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Quicksilver [OPEN]   Quicksilver [OPEN] EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 11:59 am

Shimmerpaw raced through the moor with paws as swift as the wind itself. The twolegs had been... interesting, but once he decided he'd had enough of their kind but strange ways, it was back to the moor for him. Despite having a soft kittypet life for a bit, Shimmerpaw's boundless energy had kept him in excellent shape in the form of "the zoomies" as his twolegs had called it. He'd certainly broken enough things in their nest... of which he was then zooming for his life from the angrier of the twolegs. They could never catch him... except for the thing that sprayed water but that was cheating! It didn't count!

The adult apprentice rocketed right into camp, came to a sliding halt right in the center and struck a pose before very loudly announcing his return. "GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING WINDCLAN! I'M BACK!" Nothing could go wrong with this plan. Never. He glanced around his familiar home, looking to spot anyone he recognized. So many new faces... surely no one would mistake him for an intruder and greet him with claws. No way.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

Quicksilver [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quicksilver [OPEN]   Quicksilver [OPEN] EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:29 pm

Batsong was taking herb inventory in the med den.  When the “announcement” was made by the oversized apprentice.  She had long forgotten about shimmer paw and had assumed that he was long since dead.

A chill ran down her spine … intruders was the forgotten order back somehow??  While she was a medicine cat, she had a warrior experience and had fought in enough battles to be quite deadly when she needed to be.

The usually shy quiet she cat hissed as she emerged from her den her yellow golden eyes scanning the camp before landing on the cat in question … who did he think he was barging in like this and she was sure he was just a scout and the rest of his family or army was close behind.  Windclan get up! Prepare for battle she hissed.

It was time to show her clanmates that she did not forget any of her battle training and although usually a gentle soul would fight dirty if needed to defend her home and camp from anyone who was foolish enough to waltz in like this.

Her fur raised along her entire back she approached the “enemy” without hesitation I usually put cats back together … today I take them apart she flicked her tail to the exit you can leave now on your own four paws or I can take you out later to join the rest of your family 6 ft under

batsong has given you one turn to go away or she’ll do what she must

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Quicksilver [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quicksilver [OPEN]   Quicksilver [OPEN] EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:37 pm

Brackenwing had finally, finally managed to get some shut eye when it felt like she was immediately awoken to a loud voice. The marbled queen jumped about a foot in the air, wide green eyes searching for the intruder. The voice was... Familiar, but different than what she remembered.

"Shimmerpaw?" Her eyes widened as she finally recognized it when her gaze landed on the silvery tabby. "Batsong! It's okay!" She called to the medicine cat... Well, she hoped it was okay. She'd never seen Batsong so aggressive before.

"Stars above, brother, where have you been?" Her first thought was to look him over for injury, but at a glance Shimmerpaw seemed like he was okay and in decent enough shape.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Quicksilver [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quicksilver [OPEN]   Quicksilver [OPEN] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 8:36 pm

Shimmerpaw was taken aback by the hostile greeting. He didn't know this cat... It was only then he realized that maybe he'd been gone long enough that he was no longer recognizable. "Wait a second... I actually live here I-" And a voice saved him. His sister! She was still around! Satisfied with her interference, Shimmerpaw began to purr loudly.

"Twolegs got me. I wasn't paying attention when I went out hunting and they took me back to their nest. They weren't so bad, but they didn't like how much I liked to run around and we both know that's a no-go for me." Speaking of which, he wanted to move around a bit. Shimmerpaw fidgeted his paws as they practically demanded him to move.

"So how has Windclan been doing since I left? Is there any news I need to catch up on?"

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

Quicksilver [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quicksilver [OPEN]   Quicksilver [OPEN] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 8:46 pm

Batsong was completely caught off guard by brackenwings reveal that this was in fact not a hostile cat at all and was the long lost shimmer paw . Oh stars… swiftspirit forgive me she thought to herself. She hadn’t recognized her adoptive mothers own kit … how embarrassing. She had thought he died long ago when he went missing but here he was talking a mile a minute and talking about two legs of all things. Hmm let him go because he was too zooming? Hmm well the amount of energy to Tom still had made it at least appear that they hadn’t taken him to the cutter… not that she was gonna ask for a peak.

Oh… my apologies I t-thought you w-were someone else the shy medicine cat purred. Any news he should know… eek when exactly had he gone missing… did he know about swiftspirit batsong was pretty sure he didn’t… she glanced at bracken… perhaps that news would be better coming from a sibling … not to mention someone who had actually recognized him

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Quicksilver [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quicksilver [OPEN]   Quicksilver [OPEN] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 9:47 pm

Brackenwing couldn't help it, she glared at Batsong for a moment, not at all appreciating the hostility towards her sibling. Perhaps she was being a bit protective, and maybe it had been a fair thing for cats to not recognize him, but that would've been for younger cats. Not someone who'd known them as kits. The apology soothed her irritation and she relaxed, however.

"You? Running around? I'm shocked." Her whiskers twitched, "Twolegs not liking you though... I'm glad you got out of there." She wasn't sure what a twoleg could do if they didn't like a cat, and she definitely didn't want to find out. Shimmerpaw didn't seem to be hurt, and that was enough cause for happiness. A purr rumbled in her chest.

And... Stars. He had been gone a while. "Well Batsong is our medicine cat now, and Shrikestorm became Shrikestar after the dark forest was defeated." She could remember the fighting, vicious and ugly, and her ears flattened at what it had cost the clan. "Sagepaw... She sacrificed herself so that Starclan could come down and fight the dark forest. Mistysky too." Maybe it was selfish, but Brackenwing was glad that their mother hadn't been among those fighting. She was in Starclan with Sagepaw, while Mistysky and the starry gray warrior she didn't remember the name of had sacrificed their place among the stars. All to defend the living. "It's just me and Fallowpaw left, now. And uh-" Well, her, Fallowpaw and Lynxkit... How on earth was she supposed to follow what she'd just said with that? She was a mother now, and Thistleburr's mother was going to make her lose her mind before Lynxkit was even apprenticed, she was pretty sure. Her paws shifted as she weighed how to even begin.

"Uhm. I have a daughter. Lynxkit. You're an uncle." She blurted out. Welp, that was one way to announce it... Hopelessly awkward and tactless, but then when had Brackenwing ever been good with words?

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quicksilver [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quicksilver [OPEN]   Quicksilver [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Quicksilver [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1