Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

across the pond [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2537

across the pond [C] Empty
PostSubject: across the pond [C]   across the pond [C] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:25 am

Somehow, the forest had settled into peace. The first time in his life, Dayquill thought wistfully as his paws guided him over familiar ground. His youth had been shadowed by horror and death, and though he'd had bigger things to worry about at the time, he was sure there'd been some tension between the Clans. Now, though– RiverClan's recent spat with SkyClan and ShadowClan being washed away from home aside –things just seemed... easy. There was nothing to concern him except keeping extra mouths fed and enjoying the warmth of greenleaf.

And he played to enjoy it to the fullest. The last time he'd dared to venture to Sunningrocks, some RiverClanner with unnatural timing had soundly turned him around. He was smart enough to be more cautious, this time, but he was certain any stray patrols from the neighbors wouldn't result in his tail almost getting pulled off this time. Blue eyes stared across the water for a long, studying stretch, before Dayquill finally decided it was safe and ventured away from the brush, padding lightly over the stone. It was warm against his pads, and with a pleased sigh, the golden tom flopped down onto his side.

No one to bother him, and nothing to do except enjoy the season.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4948

PostSubject: Re: across the pond [C]   across the pond [C] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:01 am

Being a warrior had been both harder and more relaxing than when she was an apprentice. The freedom and trust to now roam the territory on her own accord certainly was something she appreciated, but knowing that there were expectations and patrols that she could be sent on at any moment was a tricky balancing act. There was a perpetual fear in her stomach that at one point, she'd be told she needed to go on some patrol, but be away from camp at that moment, getting in trouble with her mother or even Auntie Perch. Still, it never seemed to have happened, and perhaps at one point the molly would be able to talk to her mother about that fear and have it assuaged.

With the morning duties already fulfilled by the russet warrior, it definitely felt like she was more of a russet potato than the potentially lethal killer she actually was. Even if she didn't know what the twoleg vegetable was, surely, those in Starclan who decided her fates did. Nevertheless, she found her paws carrying her to the place that had filled her consistently with so much wonder, especially during times with her mentor Grebedance. Sunningrocks.

To her mild surprise, there was already a cat at the rocks. It wasn't one that she recognized immediately, and closer inspection as her steps brought her closer also told her that there was a reason behind that unfamiliarity. They weren't from Riverclan. For just a moment, hostile instincts flared, but there were the words of Grebedance that came into her mind. This is the most peaceful this place has been in moons. Perhaps a friendly gesture, then, as the russet molly found a rock nearby to lay herself down on. "Hope you don't mind if I join you. Oh, and don't worry, I'm not going to kick you off." She added the comment with a friendly swish of her tail, immediately enjoying the warmth of the greenleaf sun and heat of the smooth, silvery stone.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2537

PostSubject: Re: across the pond [C]   across the pond [C] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 8:34 am

"Thorns."

Dayquill sat upright with alarm as a voice spoke, startling him out of his peaceful rest. How were RiverClan cats so stealthy? This was the second time one of their warriors had crawled onto the rocks unannounced, attempting to scare him out of his pelt. It seemed he wasn't destined for moments of peaceful rest. At first, his hackles raised, and he half-rose to his paws, but the sleek warrior assured him that she wasn't there to turn him around. Eyeing her cautiously, Dayquill waited for an attack that never came. Deciding she meant it, he dipped his head in a nod and reclined back against the stones.

"You're the nicest RiverClan cat I've met," the tom tried slowly, tail sweeping over the surface of the rocks. He wished he'd gotten the name of the tom he'd run into moons ago– not that he intended to go after him, suppose maybe he had been right in defending his territory... but Dayquill was still curious. Shoulders twitching, he went on mildly, "Not that I... know many, I guess. Any, really. Well, one of your warriors jumped me here a while ago, but I wouldn't say I know him. I know he's got a mean kick, though." A nervous laugh huffed out of him, and the golden tom shifted again, rising to sit up once more. It felt a little awkward, to sit so relaxed beside someone from a rival Clan, even if they weren't at odds at the moment. Maybe introductions would serve to put him at ease.

"Well, I wouldn't really say I know you either, I guess. I mean, I guess I do, now. That's- it's besides the point. Uh, I'm Dayquill." He tipped his head curiously to the side, blue eyes searching the she-cat's features.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6