Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A frog in the pond

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 18:37

A small black and white tom coated in mud from tail tip to nose trudged through the mud puddles. It was raining, and he didn't know what to do anymore. He sat down and began mewling a kind of song loudly. A frog in the mud squirmed away at the sudden noise, and hopped out to sit by him. It listened to his song as it caught a couple of flies that floated around the young kit, attracted by the strong scent of a hungry, muddy kit.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

A frog in the pond LickingIcon02A frog in the pond R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 20:32

Moonfrost balked through the mud, her tail drooping. Why, oh why had she decided to hunt today? She had seen the clouds, but thought they were going to pass over. They didn't of course, and now she walked back to camp with sodden fur and no freshkill. She had come to hunt, after all this time away she had began to miss simple clan activities. Moonfrost was so lost in her pitiful thoughts she nearly passed by without hearing the song-like meows. Pausing, she spun around, spotting the monochrome kit just barely due to the mud coating him. Surprised, she slowly walked up to him. He looked so hungry, so alone! "Hello... What are you doing all alone in the rain?" The she-cat asked gently, sitting before him.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:48

The kit stopped his song and looked up at the cat. His expression was blank with no emotion. "I have no where to go, making the rain and the singing frogs my only friends," He mewed quietly.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 5:11

Moonfrost watched him for a moment silently. She noticed how skinny he was, and how emotionless he seemed. Poor kit... "Well, could I be your friend?" She asked suddenly in a light, comical voice.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 8:28

His gaze brightened up. "Of course!" He mewed more happily. "What's your name?"

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 12:21

The reeds started to shake as a long, light grey she-cat pulled herself from the bushes, her sleek fur shining. "This is Moonfrost," the she-cat meowed from a bundle of herbs which she held. She dropped it at her paws, her yellow eyes drifted over the kit. "I am Silentherb. Who are you?"

A frog in the pond ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 12:26

The kit stood up and looked at the newcomer curiously. "Mama called me Frog," he mewed simply.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 12:34

Silentherb smiled, letting out a small laugh. "Frog, what a fitting name for a cat found in RiverClan territory!" she purred, her eyes bright. "I am guessing you haven't heard of RiverClan thought. We are just a simple group of cats, but we are at a very hard time with what Sleepystar is doing...but no matter. I am their Medicine Cat, and this is the deputy, who will become leader once Sleepystar has died." Her eyes flicker. "But I am not planing to have that happen for a long time."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 12:58

Frog blinked in interest. "Riverclan? Deputy? Medicine cat? Never heard of them, but they sound pretty cool. Is a medicine cat a cat who heals other cats in Riverclan?" He mewed, suddenly perked on the idea of medicine.

ooc: Even if he can't be med cat, he can still be interested in it :P

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:01

Silentherb nodded, smiling a bit. "Yes, I heal the cats in RiverClan. I've been thinking of taking an apprentice, but sadly no one is ready or wants to be one yet. Maybe Lightkit...but who knows for her."

Occ: I didn't say that you couldn't be a med cat. I said that you might not be able to be a med cat. I'll still ask Hope about it, and who knows. She might let you.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:04

ooc: I know, that's what I meant. Sorry about that :P

ic: Frog looked thoughtful for a moment, then looked back up. "How can I join Riverclan?" he asked suddenly.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:06

Silentherb looked at Moonfrost, her eyes flicking for a moment. "Well, maybe Sleepystar will let you join the Clan, as we are looking for new members. You are only a kit anyways," she meowed, before looking around. "Do you even know where your parents are?"

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:42

Frog froze up, all excitement in his eyes replaced by fear. "I don't want to know where they are at." He whispered.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:45

Silentherb frowned. "Why don't you want to know where...?" she just sighed and shook her head. "Never mind," she meowed quickly, and looked at the deputy. "Moonfrost, do you think that Sleepystar might let Frog join the Clan?"

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 14:55

Moonfrost contemplated for a moment, lifting her head. "I don't know for sure, but I doubt he'll say no." She meowed after mulling it over. "But lets go quickly, before we all catch a cold." Chuckling slightly, glancing at the kit. "You can walk on your own, correct? If not, I can carry you. But if so, just follow Silentherb and I there." She told Frog.

Sponsored content

A frog in the pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frog in the pond   A frog in the pond Empty

Back to top Go down

A frog in the pond
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next