Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 12:52

A stricter leader would have demoted them to kits. Given them even more elder duties, maybe. For their foolishness, Perchstar was still not even sure whether they were truly ready to become warriors. And yet, the "extra" month of Yarrowpaw and Woolypaw's apprenticeship had passed. Yarrowpaw's leg had nearly healed up. He'd get his warrior name-- then, his foolish companion. The leader stifled a sigh of annoyance as she ascended the Willow Branch. Ceremonies were supposed to be a time of celebration. Yet, she was still worried about their ability. At the slightest hint of self-risking behavior, she wouldn't hesitate to revoke their names. Do they really deserve this much vitriol? Just because you were so scared for their lives? Just because they made you face yet another fox? Surely the near-death experience ought to have scared the recklessness out of them. Still, it was with an even blanker, more neutral face than normal that the leader called out, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather for a Clan meeting."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 13:09

Yarrowpaw
It took a lot of self-preservation for Yarrowpaw not to skip to the Willow Branch. He was finally going to become a warrior, Woolypaw right after him. After the fox, the eagle, the extra month of apprenticeship— Perchstar was still angry with them, and Yarrowpaw couldn’t quite blame her. He’ll make it up to her one day, he’s sure of it.

He’ll be the best warrior she’ll ever see.

Keeping his head up, he hobbled as confidently as he could over to the leader’s side, still mindful of his crooked paw. Not mindful enough, of course, as he managed to get the blasted thing caught in a root. Yarrowpaw, legs and all, tumbled to the ground yet again, just like he did for his apprentice ceremony.

Fox dung.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 13:23

Perchstar's eyes caught on the lanky apprentice, watching as he walked out to his ceremony-- then, tripped all over his scarred limb and became a pile of legs on the sandy ground. A quick spike of alarm came and went, replaced with an unamused exasperation. Had the tom really healed enough? Was he really ready to get his warrior name and go out on patrols and hunt? Stars. What is wrong with me? Why does this apprentice annoy me so much? She simply shook her head and sighed, waiting for the tom to get up. Once he did, her eyes-- kept carefully blank of expression-- met his. "I, Perchstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has worked hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I... recommend him to you as a warrior in his turn." He had completed his training. He had healed. He would become a warrior, and learn from his mistakes, and not cause her any more headaches. "Yarrowpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 13:29

Yarrowpaw
”I promise.” Yarrowpaw replied. He had scrambled his way up the Willow Branch to Perchstar after his spill, only a little worse for wear. He had the urge to say more, prove himself worthy in some way, but part of him felt that him speaking out of turn in this ceremony would only tick Perchstar off even more.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 13:33

Perchstar nodded. It seemed that he had truly learned his lesson, and would do his best to be better. She supposed that was all she could ask. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day on, you will be known as Yarrowblossom. StarClan honors your friendliness and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." She leapt down, ending the ceremony with the customary brief touch of her muzzle to the top of the tall tom's head. It was difficult, as they stood nearly eye-to-eye. However, she looked at him carefully, then nodded once more and backed away. Truly, she did not bear any real dislike of the tom. Hopefully his new name would be a chance for him to be worthy of the term "warrior."

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 13:38

Yarrowpaw
Yarrowpaw—Yarrowblossom-- tried his hardest not to blanch. Yarrowblossom?! That was.. That was a girl's name! Well, technically no name was a girl’s name, but still…

Yarrowblossom.

How embarrassing.

Yarrowblossom accepted Perchstar’s nuzzle all the same anyway, purring happily. Maybe he could get a name change or something when Perchstar wasn’t mad at him. That had to be the reason why he was named that, didn't it?

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 13:46

Woolypaw watched from the front of the crowd as Yarrowblossom- ha!- fumbled his way through his ceremony. On the one hand, Woolypaw was ecstatic for his best friend. They'd been waiting for this for so long! On the other...

"Yarrowblossom! Yarrowblossom!" He grinned, approaching the freshly named warrior. "Congratulations! I'm happy for you, and I love the name. Very pretty." He purred, whiskers twitching with his efforts to hold back good-natured laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Yarrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: