Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Murder Found [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

A Murder Found [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Murder Found [OPEN]   A Murder Found [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2022 - 16:42

(OOC: Set before ShadowClan arrived by the flood. Follows after Reap What You Sow.)

Fawnshine

Fawnshine was exasperated as she ran back to the familiar woodlands of her clan. She had left for a simple goal in mind: To find Dovefrost, alive. Yet here she came back, a few catmints brought back for her shelves more or less as excuses held by her maw — but what was more important, was what she discovered. Dovefrost has been murdered by one of you. And who, that would be up for investigation. Carrying the news back to ThunderClan, she had forced herself to seem more devasted than how she actually was. Raw, burning rage would overtake her — but she should be devasted. The fury is best left for the murderer.

Promptly setting the herbs aside as she stepped into the clearing of the camp, her face was serious — yet pained. With her fur on end, she spoke. "Dovefrost is dead." She announced, eyes shifting to the first cat she saw, before looking back to the rest who was present. "While heading to Twolegplace to find herbs, I encountered Birdchaser and Beechfang, both just as surprised to find his corpse. Yet, what seemed to be more surprising, was the fact that a ThunderClan member had killed him, apparently." She spoke, pressing on the word 'ThunderClan'. "It couldn't be mistaken. Dovefrost's throat was torn apart mercilessly, and while the scents were faint, it was undeniably a member of our clan who did this."

Eyes darting to the higher ranks, their deputy and leader, she spoke cautiously, caring for her tone to have been filled with grief. "I.. The stars hadn't warned me of anything beforehand. I apologize." She lowered her head. "As much pain as it causes me to say, one of us, any of us in here — could be the cause to this." Scanning over her clanmates, she would find out who it was. And she'd make them deserve it. "His body has been taken back to SkyClan to be given a proper burial. And in the meantime, I believe everyone would want to keep an eye out."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

A Murder Found [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Murder Found [OPEN]   A Murder Found [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2022 - 19:59

She had been resting just outside of the den she shared with Minnowstar, giving herself some more space with the kits that now grew in her belly. However, her head lifted with concern at how frantically Fawnshine seemed to burst into camp. Instantly, every alarm bell in her mind seemed to have been set off, and her ears rested just slightly near her head with a mixture of curiosity, worry, and confusion. Of course, all of those questions would be answered the moment the molly began to speak, and truth be told, Mottlerose wasn't quite sure what to think... at first.

Sure, the news of Dovefrost's death would impact Thunderclan whether they liked it or not. He had been a long-standing member of the Clan, one of the few cats that had walked the forest before her or Minnowstar's time. As their former medicine cat, they all held some stake in his wellbeing. But that wasn't the part that had bothered her. It was as she continued that her mind raced - no, ran for its life - to process it. Without even thinking about it, Mottlerose found herself rising to her paws, moving towards the medicine cat. She had no doubt of what she said, the scent of herbs and oddities clung to the molly's pelt as proof of her adventure.

Mottlerose sat and shook her head heavily as she had to process just what all it was she was being told, but for a fact she shook her head to tell the medicine cat it wasn't necessary to apologize. Their ancestors had been keen on telling them about the kits now growing in her belly, but not what had happened to Dovefrost? Was it because he no longer was a member of their Clan? But... he had been of Thunderclan blood, and it meant there was someone in their ranks who was a murderer. "I- Fawnshine, I am so sorry." She finally spoke, quietly. Directly to the she-cat. After all, losing ones mentor was hard on any cat, and Fawnshine had been hurt most of all by his move. The motherly part of her took over, and she stepped forward to press a comforting head to Fawnshine's shoulder before taking a seat beside her. "Cats of Thunderclan, know this information will not be taken lightly. While Dovefrost may have left his Clan, I would hope that we all would have had enough respect for our former medicine cat." Other words and formalities she would leave to her mate, but as deputy, she would press for justice. She had been there when he sought to leave. There was no reason for this to happen.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down

A Murder Found [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1