Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Look what I found (open)

Go down 
+3
Cry of dying hawk
Maple
Ice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

Look what I found (open) Empty
PostSubject: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 20:12

Walking into camp with the wet kit at his side, Tinylegs stopped when he reached the center of the clearing. "Poplarstar! Mintwhisker!" the short tom mewed. He wouldn't gotten the two of them himself, but seeing as though this rogue kit had probably never been in a clan camp before, he didn't want to leave him alone.

OOC: forgive the shortness

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Look what I found (open) VHQrlk5
Look what I found (open) 1QYZaRo

Look what I found (open) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 18:38

Jaypaw groaned as the sounds of a yowling cat once again filled her ears, and she huffed in annoyance as she got up and slowly stretched out each of her limbs. Flicking her tail in irritatedly, she all but marched out of the apprentice's den. She had just gotten back from her last patrol of the day, and was trying to enjoy a quick nap. As her eyes caught a glance of Tinylegs and a soaked kit, she immediately lost any pessimistic thoughts. Running towards the two cats, she held a worried expression. Looking down at the kit, she could tell by its smell that it was a Rogue. This didn't change anything for her though, and she promptly began licking its pelt in an effort to keep it warm."You'll be okay, don't worry."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 18:51

Normally, Astérias would have leaped away wit a snarky remark, but today he was too tired for that. He just missed his parents. he had seen a monster before he stumbled in and... he didn't want to think about what had happened to them. He just wanted a rest. Why has Poseidon forsaken me? Astérias thought. No matter how he tried to focus on everything around the camp, memories of a monster closing in on his parents, his father pushing him away, they all just came back to him. He wanted to let his eyes well up and let his throat wail, but he wouldn't do so in front of these clan cats. He sighed. "I wish I couldn't worry." He said.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) EmptySat 30 Jun 2018 - 17:06

Lionpaw heard yelling and Jaypaw running through the camp. He shook his messy pelt and padded over to all the commotion. He notcied the kit was a rouge after Jaypaw had dried him a bit. He gave the kit a nasty look and turned away from the kit.

:3
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 21:07

Echopaw eyed the kit, then Tinylegs. "Where did you find him?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) EmptyThu 5 Jul 2018 - 22:58

"By the Thunderpath," the small tom replied with a smile. "I believe he's a rouge kit," Tinylegs added, curious about the kit's origins.

OOC: s h o r tttt

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Look what I found (open) VHQrlk5
Look what I found (open) 1QYZaRo

Look what I found (open) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

Characters : Laurelpaw [L], Sleetkit [S], and Sagekit [A]
Clan/Rank : [L]: Skyclan Apprentice [S]: Thunderclan Unborn Kit [A]: Riverclan Unborn Kit
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 15:25

Laurelkit slowly padded out of the nursery, a yawn escaping her tiny maw. She walked a few feet before stopping in her tracks, suddenly noticing a small group forming. Her first instinct was to avoid the throng of cats, but a strange scent lured her closer. Weaving her way around and under the legs of the older cats, she made her way closer until she could see a white tom not much older than herself. "Who are you?" she blurted out, her innocent curiosity coming off as rudeness.

Click to See My Characters

Look what I found (open) The_ki10

Laurelpaw - Sleetkit - Sagekit
   #669999 - #003399 - #cc3399

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 16:23

Darkpaw heard the commotion and lifted her head from the mouse she was eating, watching as Tinylegs brought in yet another kit. The apprentice scrunched up her nose as she caught scent of the kit, sticking her tongue out in disgust. SkyClan really was just a mismatched group of cats. With a huff, Darkpaw clambered to her paws and joined the gathering cats, eyes narrowing as she gazed upon the kit. "Another one, really?" she grumbled to herself.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Look what I found (open) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found (open)   Look what I found (open) Empty

Back to top Go down