Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

action movie hero boy! [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

action movie hero boy! [C] Empty
PostSubject: action movie hero boy! [C]   action movie hero boy! [C] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 4:12

"Have you ever seen a wolf before, Mum?"

A tittering laugh left Rowanpaw as he skipped ahead, dancing past Poppyshine while they went walking. The sun was high in the sky, warming the damp earth below and his thick pelt with it, but the tom couldn't find it in himself to complain about the heat, or to be too grumpy. How often would he get to patrol alone with Poppyshine, anyway? She always had time for him and his littermates, of course, but she was still busy. Being deputy seemed like such a chore.

Still bouncing circles around his mother, Rowanpaw went chirping on, "I've never seen a wolf before. Of course. But if I ever ran into one, I'm sure I would beat it! Soundly, at that." Amusement flickered in his eyes, and his head bobbed side to side in time with his hopping. The way wolves sounded, they were taller than any tree, with gnashing teeth as long as one. The ring of beech trees was steadily coming into view, and Rowanpaw stared them down through narrowed, studying eyes. Trees were really big... was any animal that tall?

"Maybe I'd start with foxes, or weasels." He added with a flick of his tail, a rare hint of timidness in his voice. He didn't want to get crushed under just a single paw by those beasts– not yet, at least. He'd have to work up to that.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

action movie hero boy! [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: action movie hero boy! [C]   action movie hero boy! [C] EmptySat 30 Jul 2022 - 23:29

Poppyshine

It was always a highlight of Poppyshine’s day to spend time with her children, and today was no exception. She smiled at Rowanpaw, listening to him. He had a lot of energy and excitement—apprentices always seemed to.

“I’ve never seen a wolf,” Poppyshine admitted. “I’ve never heard of them being out here. There are foxes and there are dogs, though.” After a beat, she added, “I hope that you never run into a dog. I’ve heard they are…quite vicious. Foxes too. Perchstar would even struggle to take down a fox on her own without losing a life.” After all, their last fox encounter resulted in Perchstar losing a life. No one outside Poppyshine and Perchstar knew about that, and she didn’t intend to explain it now.

She pondered telling Rowanpaw about how she fought a weasel on her own when she was an apprentice, but ultimately settled on keeping that to herself. She hadn’t gotten in trouble at the time, but she later had found out that apprentices weren’t supposed to leave camp without their mentor. It never got back to Perchstar—Perchfall then—but either way, she didn’t want to encourage such behavior in Rowanpaw.

“It would be wonderful if you ran into no predators, actually. I’d rather you stay safe,” Poppyshine chuckled. “There are plenty of dangers in the forest without accounting for the predators.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP