Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

rain puts out forest fires (o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

rain puts out forest fires (o) Empty
PostSubject: rain puts out forest fires (o)   rain puts out forest fires (o) EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 8:04

FORESTFIRE
-

The sun shone brightly though the clouds, no hint of blue through the grey and white blanket that covered the sky. The hint of rain's calming scent reached every cat's nose in the forest. "Today will be gloomy." A longhaired tortoiseshell tabby queen mewed, tail curled lazily over each of her multicoloured paws. She sat just near the entrance of the nursery, head tilted upwards at the dark sky. Just as the queen spoke, rain started to drip from the clouds above, the last of the creeping grey covering the sun, stopping any sight of rainbows. "Sorry kits, no outside play today!" She called in a gentle tone, back towards the nursery.

The queen would never admit it, but she sort of liked the idea of not stepping outside today. Her burn scars were still very sensitive, each step caused her a little bit of pain. You'd think she'd get used to it at some point, but Forestfire never did. She assured herself it was for the kits. They needed play, they needed to run outside of the nursery. It's too dangerous for them, now, they could slip and fall, and get hurt. Rain always makes my burns hurt worse. She lowered her oversized ears, shuffling back into the shelter of the nursery.

I hope they're okay with playing mossball, or any other inside games.

Aneyrah

Aneyrah

Characters : Deceased:Juniperpaw | Squirrelkit | Moonkit|Robinkit|Pinekit|Batpaw ●Alive: Ivykit
Clan/Rank : Ivykit:Shadowclan Kit
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: rain puts out forest fires (o)   rain puts out forest fires (o) EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 12:39

A blue point fluffy she kit poked her head out of the nest she was residing in with her mother. Wide amber eyes widened ever more slightly"awwww! But i wanna go outside"Juniperkit mewed bouncing out of the warm bext as she scampered over to the permaqueen. She could hear the rain pattering outside the nursery but that didnt seem to wanna deter the fluffy kitten with small ears.

(Sorry hope its okay i join i think o mean open buuut please feel free to correct me and ill delete my reply))
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: rain puts out forest fires (o)   rain puts out forest fires (o) EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 22:59

OOC: You're fine, o does mean open!))

FORESTFIRE
-

Forestfire flicked an oversized ear when a fluffy blue pointed kit trotted up to her. "Aw, I wish I could let you, little one." She nosed the kit's forehead gently. "It's far too cold out there, you could get very sick if you go outside..." She informed her. "Juniperkit, is it?" Forestfire's tabby striped tail flicked. "Why don't you grab a mossball? We can play a little game..." She offered, hazel toned eyes blinking.

Aneyrah

Aneyrah

Characters : Deceased:Juniperpaw | Squirrelkit | Moonkit|Robinkit|Pinekit|Batpaw ●Alive: Ivykit
Clan/Rank : Ivykit:Shadowclan Kit
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: rain puts out forest fires (o)   rain puts out forest fires (o) EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 13:05

She started to piut almost immediately but it was like a flip of a switch when the permaqueen said her name and asked if it was right. She gave a small nod her floofy tail held up straight for a moment"mmhmm thats right "she spoke. She blinked her wide amber eyes before she nodded"okay!"she said turning on her back paws and darted off to her nest producing a mossball from it as she scampered over.

rain puts out forest fires (o) Adopt_11
Ivykit
She-kit
Shadowclan
10 HP
30 SP  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rain puts out forest fires (o)   rain puts out forest fires (o) Empty

Back to top Go down

rain puts out forest fires (o)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: