Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finally, I Guess [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1868

Finally, I Guess [c] Empty
PostSubject: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 15:50

Coyotegrin had been hesitant to get out of her nest, but reluctantly did so after Whisperpaw convinced her. She took some time to groom herself first, the first time in a few sunrises. Finally, she was settled. With a big sigh, Coyotegrin slunk to the entrance of the camp where she was instructed to wait. Her green gaze turned to the sky and she stared as the clouds slowly lumbered by. Yesterday, Shrikestar asked her to be the Tunnel Captain, but she had no clue where to start. She would have to figure everything out on her own. Her small clan had lost every knowledge of the tunnels, but this was not a task that could be done with trial and error. Errors could lead in death, and trials in injury. Perhaps, the first step would be going down in the tunnels, but she didn't want to go alone. But she didn't want to risk her clanmates. But Daisypaw deserved better. WindClan deserved better.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5750

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 16:00

Whisperpaw hadn't convinced just Brackenwing to get some fresh air, it seemed. Shaking out her pelt, the marbled tabby offered Coyotegrin a small nod, but kept quiet. Something was obviously weighing on her, but Brackenwing wasn't confident enough to ask what and wasn't skilled enough to offer any words of reassurance. She mostly kept to herself, even when hunting and patrolling, though she was always glad to help her clanmates where she could.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3011

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 10:19

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw was happy to go out hunting with a couple of trusted warriors from their clan. They were even happier that they had actually managed to get Coyotegrin out of bed. She’d been so depressed as of late, and it worried Whisperpaw to no end. They wanted her to feel better, but had no idea how to ask what was wrong…now wasn’t the time for that anyway. They had hunting to do.

Thank you for joining me, they mewed to the two warriors as they set off into the territory. I hope we can catch a good amount of prey for our clan.They were confident that they could, as a group. Whisperpaw’s own abilities, they weren’t so sure about. Coyotegrin knew that they tired easily, but they hoped that Brackenwing wouldn’t think less of them because of it.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2022 - 20:38

Coyotegrin nodded with a neutral face. It was so kind of Whisperpaw to arrange this and force her out of her nest. Perhaps a good chase would really help her out and shake off the nasty mood she had found herself in for several days. With the hunting patrol gathered, Coyotegrin headed out and immediately scented for the rabbit. Soon enough, the familiar and mouth-watering scent of hare hit her pallet, and she slowed her pace to carefully pinpoint where it was coming from. Down the rolling hill, it sat, downwind and nibbling on some food. With the slightest twitch of her tail to alert her clanmates, Coyotegrin took off; a silent breeze in the grass. The rabbit shrieked as it met it's fate to Coyotegrin's maw. Dropping it with a proud grin, she stood tall so her companions could see her success after a long bout of failure.

Coyotegrin hunted a hare! -3 SP.

50/50 HP
117/120 SP (-3)

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Stags on Wed 22 Jun 2022 - 20:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15184

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2022 - 20:38

The member 'Stags' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Finally, I Guess [c] Mistpe10
Finally, I Guess [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5750

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptyThu 23 Jun 2022 - 8:02

Brackenwing waved her tail at Whisperpaw's words, "It'll be good to get out of camp, stretch out legs." She mewed. Before she could say anything else, Coyotegrin had found prey, and Brackenwing instinctively fell quiet.

"Nice catch." Brackenwing mewed softly, offering Coyotegrin a small smile. There were several more trails of rabbit and hare that she could distinguish. Picking up a fresher trail, Brackenwing followed. Her marbled pelt didn't stand out quite as much as Whisperpaw's pale fur did, but she didn't have the speed that most of her clanmates possessed and had a stockier build. It wasn't long before she spotted a furry, brown form moving in the grass, probably looking for its' own food. Brackenwing crept closer, circling to remain downwind and out of sight. Thankfully she was able to get close, and her muscles bunched to spring.

She landed on top of the hare, claws digging into the creature's pelt as it attempted to thrash and kick. Brackenwing was faster though, fangs catching the hare's throat as it landed a kick to her side. "Rude." She muttered, standing and trotting back toward her clanmates, prey dangling from her jaws.

Brackenwing attempted to catch a hare for -3 sp. Catch was successful!
117 / 120 sp

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind

Last edited by kjSage on Thu 23 Jun 2022 - 8:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptyThu 23 Jun 2022 - 8:02

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3011

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptySun 26 Jun 2022 - 13:34

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw’s companions were off grabbing prey almost the moment they were out of the camp. Whisperpaw knew they should give it a go too, though they weren’t confident. It didn’t take long for them to catch wind of another rabbit—the warm season was full of them—and they gave chase to the nearest one they could spot. They got rather close, but the ache in their chest caused them to falter and nearly fall over their own legs--allowing the rabbit a chance to get away. Whisperpaw slowed down, panting hard, and they shook their head. Hopefully Coyotegrin wouldn't be disappointed.

They turned back and returned to their companions with nothing to show for their efforts. "Rabbits are still fast," they mewed softly.

Whisperpaw attempted to catch a rabbit, but failed! -3 SP.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes

Last edited by xaandiir on Sun 26 Jun 2022 - 13:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] EmptySun 26 Jun 2022 - 13:34

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I Guess [c]   Finally, I Guess [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, I Guess [c]
Page 1 of 1