Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gone Days (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Gone Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Gone Days (Open)   Gone Days (Open) EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 14:31

Starlingflare sat off to the side in Thunderclan camp. Letting the sun's rays warm his fur, his single remaining eye was closed as he kept his face towards the sun. New leaf was wonderful. It had been a while since he experienced it. The gray tom was enjoying his peaceful moment in the camp, between the patrols that he needed to do, and the hunting that needed to be done. He was a lot less stressed than he had been in the past few moons and it was a wonderful feeling.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Gone Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Days (Open)   Gone Days (Open) EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 18:12

Fawnshine

Returning to camp after a small stroll, Fawnshine stretched. Rarely, very rarely, she'd finally have time for herself again. No more stressful herb situations, looking after kits — Although her ears perked when she spotted Starlingflare. Closing her eyes, the medicine cat recalled back to her conversation with the ShadowClan molly.. though she'd keep her word. Starlingflare and her were clanmates, anyway. Getting to know them better was a good thing.

"The weather's good today, isn't it? Hello, Starlingflare. I hope you don't mind if I join you?" She offered a friendly smile, sitting next to the warrior.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Gone Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Days (Open)   Gone Days (Open) EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 15:12

Starlingflare perked up as he heard a voice speaking near him. His single yellow eye looked up at the medicine cat.. The sole medicine cat now, but that was a subject for him to think on more later. He gave the she-cat a pleasant smile before speaking. "Of course, feel free. The weather is wonderful today for getting some sun." The gray tom shifted slightly, allowing some room for Fawnshine in the sun. "How are things going for you?"

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Gone Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Days (Open)   Gone Days (Open) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 2:22

Fawnshine

The medicine cat gave a small purr at Starlingflare's returning smile. "Things are... well, more or less stressful, but it's great to have moments where I can rest." She'd mew. "Having to get used to Dovefrost belonging to another clan is such a strange feeling. I'll.. have to get used to it sooner or later, though." Quite frankly, she already was doing so, even now. Certain small details or moments still reminded her of him.

"How about you? How have things been going for you, Starlingflare?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Gone Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Days (Open)   Gone Days (Open) EmptySun 19 Jun 2022 - 15:07

Starlingflare frowned at the mention of Dovefrost, anger sparking in his chest, but he was quick to squish it down. They didn't need to know how enraged he was by the former Medicine Cat's betrayal. Dovefrost was someone that Starlingflare was always comfortable around, and for him to just turn his back on Thunderclan like that? He cleared his head. He didn't need to be thinking about that right now.

"Things are going well enough for me right now, filling my time with hunting and patrolling the usual. Nothing to exciting. My eye.. or rather lack of one, still gives me trouble these days.. Like its still there but it isn't. You would think after all this time it wouldn't give me issue anymore, but it still does." He told her, a slight frown on his face before turning it into a smile. "Ah well, nothing to be done I suppose! Just a reminder of how things can go wrong very quickly if we aren't careful. A good lesson we need to keep in mind."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Days (Open)   Gone Days (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone Days (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-