Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainy Days [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 9:57

The lull of rain outside the den was not what Rainkit wanted. He'd been huddled inside for far too long. Wildfire hadn't wanted much at all to do with him and sent him off to entertain himself. Newttongue had busied him with plenty of objects but, he didn't feel like they were all that interesting if he wasn't able to play around with them in the cramped den. Now, his mother was asleep as she'd been nearly all day. Waking to hiss at kits that tugged on her whiskers or pounced on her sides. The tom was more than ready to sneak off. He was the only kit in his litter. It made it really boring. Why couldn't he have siblings like normal kits? Squirming from his mother's fluffy form, he stood at the entrance of the nursery. Outside, huge puddles were pummeled by more rain. The fresh-kill pile was going to get ruined! Maybe he could find something in all this rain... Running out, he squeaked as he fell into a deep puddle, his kit pelt now soaked in water. Grumbling, he got out and shook the water off only to feel more running down his head from the storm. A beetle floated in the puddle and he took the time to try "fishing" for it. Sitting back on his haunches and smacking it out the water onto the muddy ground. A distant flash got his attention and a loud roar sounded from the clouds above. He jumped straight up and dove into the fresh-kill pile, his black tail sticking out under a hare.

Rainy Days [Open] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Rainy Days [Open] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 21:50

Scarletpaw jumped as she saw a tail sticking out of the fresh-kill pile. On further inspection, she let out a mrrw of amusement as she realized it was Rainkit's tail. She bit his tail carefully and hauled him out of the fresh-kill pile. "Hi Rainkit," she meowed. "My name is Scarletpaw. What are you doing, buried in the fresh-kill pile?"

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 22:17

Sparkpaw looked over to the fresh kill pile and walked up to it then he saw a kit in the pile. "What is a kit doing in the prey?" He said.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Rainy Days [Open] Sig10
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 22:21

Scarletpaw was startled to hear Sparkpaw's voice. She hadn't noticed him coming up at all. "uhh hi," she meowed, embarrassed. "I don't know."

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 23:03

"Well we should get him out of there. What if an elder grabs him instead of prey?" Sparkpaw says.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Rainy Days [Open] Sig10
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 8:39

Forestpaw had just gotten back from a border patrol, and saw the two apprentices gathered by the fresh-kill pile. She was up all morning so she was exhausted and tired, and a bit hungry too. I'll eat and then go sleep, She thought. She padded over to the couple of apprentices and shuddered. She didn't like the rain on her pelt,and she was getting quite cold. "Hey guys!" She said spoke with energy, despite how tired she was. She bent over to pick a starling out of the fresh-kill, and stopped, seeing that there was a tail and a pair of ears poking out. "Why is there a kit in the fresh kill?" She asked, looking at Sparkpaw, then to Scarletpaw.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 8:56

Rainkit looked up at the apprentices, grasping for an excuse. They couldn't know he was hiding from, whatever that noise had been. "I was just trying to get something dry from the pile." He flinched as thunder rolled in the distance. "What is that?
It sounds like a fox..."
He'd never heard a fox before but he simply guessed what one sounded like.

Rainy Days [Open] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Rainy Days [Open] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 9:23

Rain. Featherheart hated this type of weather. His ears were flattened against his head as he padded to the wet fresh-kill pile only to be met by a group of apprentices. He tilted his head with intrigue, then noticed the sopping wet kit on the pile. With a smile, he dropped the thrush next to it, then picked up Rainkit carefully and set him down near his forepaws. He licked at the small kit's fur to help warm him with a chuckle.
"That is Thunder." Featherheart explained as he licked his nephew's neck with care. "In this weather, you should be tucked up with your mother. Does Wildfire know you're out here?" He asked with a look towards the nursery. He half expected her to barrel out of it at any moment, but he refocused on the tiny wet Rainkit.

Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 9:26

"Don't worry, Rainkit, is it? It's not a fox, it's only thunder." Forestpaw comforted the young tom-kit, "Now, I've had a long exhausting day, and i'm tired,
cold, and hungry. After I eat my fresh-kill i'm gonna go sleep.
" She bent over once more for the starling and drowsily sat down outside the apprentices den to eat.

(OOC: woops u just said that oh well XD)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 9:51

Scarletpaw almost laughed out loud when Rainkit mistook thunder for a fox, but she didnt bother explaining when the others already had. "You should go back to the nursery, cats can get sick in this weather," she meowed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Days [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days [Open]   Rainy Days [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Days [Open]
Page 1 of 1