Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] Empty
PostSubject: It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]   It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 5:35 pm

Dovefrost didn't know what he was going to say, or how the clan would react, but they deserved to know the truth, and that he wouldn't be around anymore. The large white tom heaved out a heavy sigh before stepping into Thunderclan camp for one last time. "Stoatstar? Minnowfin? Fawnshine?" He called out in the middle of the camp, hoping any of them would respond to his call. He knew that calling for the higher ranks would draw attention from his other clanmates.. rather former at this point.. What would they think of him once he said what he needed to?

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]   It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 5:41 pm

Mottlerose's head whipped at the call of the medicine cat. She'd seen him what felt like less and less around the territory these days, but part of her honestly understood why. Now that Fawnshine had been trained rather well under his guidance, he had much more freetime than what otherwise would've been alotted to him as the sole medicine cat of the clan. The first thing she looked at him for was the evidence of anything wrong with him, injuries, poisoning, or just general unwellness. She didn't find any, if anything his white pelt looked almost lighter. She approached the tom, a curious tilt to her head. "I'm not quite sure where my mate is, or the others for that matter, but is everything alright?" She asked politely. Most of what happened in the clan was often told to her by some degree through her mate, as being his mate... It was just sort of what happened. She knew she didn't know absolutely everything, as being deputy still meant some secrets from the molly... but she couldn't help the curiosity in her paws.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]   It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 6:12 pm

(OOC: Shadekit is super nice, wholesome and all the like... but he is pretty dumb and very very slow learner. It takes multiple times of different people having to tell him something for him to really actually understand.  His attention span is also very short.  He also is confused easily and hense he thinks that medicine cats are actually "plant cats" which he will refer to them in this post.  So it's not a mistype that's how he thinks they actually are named.)

Shadekit was busy making a sand pile in front of the nursery.  The little kitten was easily entertained and pushing sand around with his front paws was keeping him busy for the moment and out of the way of others fur.  (which his mother was very grateful for)

He, was a good kit, wholesome, cute, friendly ... but he was just so dumb at times and by "at times" I mean all the time.  His intelligence was just very low.

When Dovefrost called out in the middle of camp Shadekit smiled playfully.  His short attention span forgot all about the sand pile he was building as he walked on it destroying it as he waddled over to Dovefrost.

The plant cat wanted to play obviously and Shadekit was always looking for such opportunities.  Shadekit considered himself to also be a pretty good plant cat as well.  He had often times gathered up herbs to be used and had healed several cats around camp already.

(OOC: He has not gathered any real herbs, he literally just chews up some grass and random weeds and says they are herbs.  His "healing" of clanmates is him putting this chewed up grass on them.  But in his mind he is a genius plant cat)

Shadekit was a little disappointed that the rest of his clan didn't see his full potential as a plant cat and he wondered if Dovefrost could use a lesson in herbs from him to maybe allow the lead plant cat to see how valuable he truly was.  He was clueless but a wholesome little guy.  He wanted to help out but just was a bit dumb and didn't understand things quite correctly all the time.

Trotting up to Dovefrost he sat before him plopping himself down as if he was invited this whole time.

He gave him a wide friendly smile "hello dovefrost!"  he giggled

"do you want a lesson in herbs and plants today?" the little kitten offered nodding excited to show Dovefrost his "advanced healing" moves.

Sure Dovefrost was the lead plant cat,... but I know a thing or two about herbs myself and maybe I can help him!  Shadekit thought to himself completely clueless to the fact that Dovefrost had years of experience and that Shadekit in fact knew absolutely nothing about what he thought he did.

That did not stop the determined clueless little kitten as the furball purred happily "great Ill show you my healing technique" he purred quickly not waiting for Dovefrosts answer.

Shadekit glanced around and upon seeing a little patch of grass nearby he went over and pulled some up and walked back over to Dovefrost "Ok, watch carefully" he said muffled his mouth full of normal grass that wouldn't really do anything at all.

The dumb little furball pushed the grass gently against Dovefrosts forehead.  He had to stand on his hind legs to get up that high.  After patting the grass against Doves head a couple times, (and getting some left in Dove's fur by accident) the kit was satisfied and nodded giving his work a glance over "There! Now you will be immune to headaches for .... uhh...ummm... 3 moons!" he meowed obviously having to think a bit on his paws for how long his "cure" would work for.

The kitten puffed his chest fur out clearly very happy with himself.  

I bet even the lead plant cat didnt know that one! he thought happily to himself that he would get to help Dovefrost out with the more advanced topics of plants and herbs.  It was truly a wonder how his clan had not discovered this by now ... oh well he was happy he could point them in the right direction.

He spit out the leftover "herbs" that had their healing properties used up now that they had given Dovefrost immunity from headaches.  Some of it stuck to his tongue and he awkwardly tried to paw at it to get it out of his mouth.  eughh plants and herbs didnt taste the best but that was the price of being the genius plant cat that he was.  

His attention span was running low now... and he got very excited remembering only now that Dovefrost had mentioned

"Stoatstar? Minnowfin? Fawnshine?"  

"Oh yay! Is it time for me to become apprentice??" he said eagerly completely incorrect yet again.  No wonder Dovefrost was calling for all the high ranks of the clan.  They probably wanted to also learn the advanced herb techniques from the soon to be Shadepaw! the name sounded so cool in his head and he did a little dance around imagining it all now.

He noticed the warrior who had saved him from the "magic stick" from earlier.

(It was a snake that Shadekit is convinced is a magic stick his sister made come to life).

Purring softly he ran over to her and gave her an affectionate head bonk very softly. "Thank you magic stick tamer!" he said with a giggle as he nuzzled her happy to have such brave clanmates who could help him.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]   It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 9:49 pm

Fawnshine

Fawnshine's ear flicked as she heard her name, and she yawned, stretching. Paws led her to Dovefrost. Huh? Was something up? A genuine smile soon turned into a more stressed one, and her tail lowered. Following the same as Mottlerose had done, instinctively, she searched for signs of unwellness or injury... and gladly found none. But that didn't stop the fact of her feeling that something was wrong.

She'd briefly, only very briefly, take a glance at Shadekit. So far, the only thing she was able to associate him with was.. unfortunately, trouble, so she stood close to Mottlerose instead. "Is everything alright, Dovefrost? You seem.. concerned."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]   It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:23 am

"I'm sorry to say this.. to bring this news to the few of you here.. but it has to be this way." He was sure that his clanmates.. er former at this point were going to hate him for this betrayal.. but he had a family to take care of. They were more important at this point. Thunderclan was going to be in good hands with Fawnshine.

"I took a mate.. and she is having my kits, in Skyclan. With this knowledge I'm leaving to join Skyclan to give my kits a father, a complete family. Something I never had growing up." He told the ones that had gathered near him. He was certain Mottlerose would pass along the message.

Green eyes turned to focus on the other medicine cat. "Thunderclan will be safe in your paws.. I believe that whole heartedly. You will be a better medicine cat than I ever was." He would let them get their words out before he leaves. Get their rage out on him, before they chased him out.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]   It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 12:21 pm

It would be a lie of Mottlerose said she didn't feel the stab to the heart that came from Dovefrost's words. He was a rather experienced medicine cat, one that she had looked up to in terms of honoring the code. Not to mention, he was one of the elder clanmates she had known from her youth. So much respect, and yet... it hurt. But what was even more of a cruelty was the sad understanding she felt, burning in her heart deeply at the desire for a family.

"I- I understand..." The mother said, her head hanging as she took a deep breath. It would be sad news for the clan to bear, but first and foremost, her gaze then instantly went to Fawnshine. She would be losing her mentor, the guidance for her paws in this world. She had earned her full name, yes, but having a mentor was always something that provided a bit of comfort. She moved to press herself supportingly against the other molly. "I will let Minnowfin know. I can say that Thunderclan wishes the best for you, Dovefrost. We may now act as strangers on territories, but hopefully, we will be able to exchange friendly conversation at future gatherings." It truly was all that she could say. The heart of a mother, one who cared for all beneath her, trumped her belief in the code on most occasions. All she wanted to know was that Dovefrost would be safe, as he had been known as a clanmate to her first.

Hopefully time would heal the wound in her chest, and should they ever face each other in battle... It was a time that Mottlerose would not be ready for, no matter how much time had passed, she surmised. "May Starclan light your path." Mottlerose said as her final goodbye, sticking to Fawnshine as the one she would do her best to support then. It was rather ironic, telling the medicine cat that had just broken the code for Starclan to light their path, but... Perhaps it was what Dovefrost truly was to have.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]   It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 8:29 pm

Fawnshine

Fawnshine widened her eyes. Wh.. Kits? A mate? In SkyClan? The medicine cat took a small step back. For how long had that been true, Dovefrost? How long had that been hidden from our clanmates, from me? Feeling 'hurt' wasn't enough. It was betrayal, both for her clanmates — and herself. Her tail already lowered, only did so furthermore, touching the ground and bristling. He was a cat she'd geniunely admired, one that she thought would never leave — well, not this way. Yet now he stood, allowing himself to move to SkyClan instead; that is, with the assumption that Bloodstar had agreed to let him in.

Though Mottlerose hung her head low, she accepted. ..How? How could she just easily let a trusted, even more, experienced medicine cat — an important tom to ThunderClan, go so easily?—

"..With this knowledge, I'm leaving to join Skyclan to give my kits a father, a complete family. Something I never had growing up."

Oh. At this, her anger took an abrupt pause. His family was in another clan. It wasn't.. right, but at least he could be a father for the kits. For his mate. Her jaw clenched at the thought of memories. All this time, her 'father', if he could even be called one, was never available. And when he was — he led an army of cats from The Dark Forest here. Her mother and siblings were the only ones available to her. It was never him.

Her eyes glanced around, before meeting Mottlerose's for a moment, then back to Dovefrost. They'd really trust her as ThunderClan's only medicine cat now? There was a bittersweet moment of silence, of her thoughts to herself. I've yet to become as experienced as you, Dovefrost. It was silent, but Fawnshine nodded. There were too many things needed to say, to get out — but she was afraid if she spoke now, she wouldn't be able to keep it in anymore. She'd have to choose her words carefully.

Fawnshine appreciated Mottlerose's gesture of keeping close to her, gently pressing herself to her. But the internal pain still ached. Stepping up to Dovefrost, she'd touch foreheads with him, for the supposed last time. He wouldn't be around in the medicine den anymore. He'd now be with SkyClan, as another member of another clan. "Thank you, Dovefrost. I wish I could've known sooner, then I'd have had further time to prepare not seeing you every day." Her ears flattened, voice trembling as she moved to place her head on his shoulder. "I wish you didn't have to go, Dovefrost. I'll miss you. We'll all miss you."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]   It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed] Empty

Back to top Go down

It has to be this Way [Open, High Ranks Needed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: