Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

when i knew loves perfect ache (solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

when i knew loves perfect ache (solo) Empty
PostSubject: when i knew loves perfect ache (solo)   when i knew loves perfect ache (solo) EmptyFri 27 May 2022 - 7:06

There was no true words to describe the sheer heartbreak felt when her sister did not return home, the emptiness and coldness that had bloomed deep within as she realised how truly alone she had become. Most of her family now lay dead, forever occupying the starry night sky, or were in locations unknown to the ThunderClan molly- scattered to the wind, now the Order had all but crumbled. There had been guilt, mountains of it, her subconscious need to take full emotional responsibility for things beyond her hitting hard and crippling her.

And so she sat, body hunched over the flower she had plucked and placed meticulously at the base of a tree; one she had designated to be the visual memory of Achelois, as she lacked a body to formally bury and pay respects to. It hurt so much. The pain was relentless, each sunrise bringing a fresh wave of agony as she realised she no longer shared a nest with the one cat she had been consistently close to her entire life. Thistlepaw would never see her again, and the pain was almost too much to bear.

Her recent interaction with Stoatstar had made it only slightly more manageable, and while she appreciated the companionship she could find within the tom, it was still hard in the downtime where she wasn't immediately occupied. Her calico tail was growing dusty as it weakly swished back and forth, but lately she found it too hard to commit to keeping herself in pristine shape. A sigh worked its way from her bowed head, and she stood with minimal energy, digging her claws into the dirt beneath to keep herself upright and steady.

I should do something while I'm out. It was a meek attempt at self-encouragement, but an effective one as the molly instinctively lifted her head to attempt to catch out a scent, hoping for something easy and ground-dwelling, but unfortunately being met by only the familiar smell of birds. Flicking her ear, she gazed up into the branches, waiting for one to flitter down and become an easy target, a growl growing in her throat when she realised none were close to doing so.

Cursing, Thistlepaw unsheathed her claws, getting ready to scale a tree before a chaffinch heard her prayers and settled into some ferns nearby, perfectly upwind from her. Honestly, she scarcely understood the correct way to thank her ancestors, but she was so thankful in that moment she would've said about anything if she didn't need to stay silent. She settled into the hunting crouch she had picked up early on in her time in the camp, carefully creeping forward to catch her prey.

Crack.

The chaffinch immediately retreated to its leafy abode, squawking an alarm at its companions, and the apprentice hissed in return. "Stupid bird!" Her teeth were bared, and she lashed her tail in annoyance. The former rogue had grown to adore the forest in the moons she had spent living in it, but she was still a little ill-prepared to deal with how hard it was to hunt in it.

Tail drooping once more, she made her way back to camp, internally planning what she would do next time to ensure a successful catch.

Thistlepaw attempted to catch a bird! She failed, using 3 stamina points.

Thistlepaw: 57/60SP (-3)

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324

Last edited by oryx on Fri 27 May 2022 - 7:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15089

when i knew loves perfect ache (solo) Empty
PostSubject: when i knew loves perfect ache (solo)   when i knew loves perfect ache (solo) EmptyFri 27 May 2022 - 7:06

The member 'oryx' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

when i knew loves perfect ache (solo) Mistpe10
when i knew loves perfect ache (solo) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

when i knew loves perfect ache (solo)
Page 1 of 1