Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

learning once more [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1530

learning once more [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] EmptySun 22 May 2022 - 8:30

OOC: text here

Eveningpaw rolled over in the moss nest that had been provided for him, feeling a tinge of pain run up his damaged leg. He growled softly in frustration and tried his best to go back to sleep. Rest was what he needed, according to Fawnshine and Dovefrost, but he needed to do something. Anything, really. He had watched Darkspirit's warrior ceremony from his nest, saw the hurt on his brother's face, Stoatstar's impassiveness. His tailtip twitched at the thought. It was a cool name, but...

The black-and-white tom sighed heavily, resting his chin on his paws as he gazed out at the rest of camp. It was so boring being cooped up in here, and his thoughts were racing too much for him to get some real sleep. There was a rustling behind him, and he glanced over his shoulder. "Hey, Fawnshine? Dovefrost? You guys in here?" Eveningpaw tried to get to his paws, maneuvering awkwardly around the stick bound to his bad leg with copious amounts of cobwebs. He wobbled but eventually found his balance, ignoring the pain.

"...Can I do something? Anything, really. I'll even play mossball, I don't care. I'm just tired of sitting and resting!" he meowed, his brows furrowing into a scowl as he waited for a response.

learning once more [OPEN] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 0:15

A little kittens head poked into the med den. Shadekit glanced in on the cat in there....

(OOC: Shadekit is super wholesome... but his is really dumb like dumb dumb he is total baby and has 0 thinking skills like at all. )

He walked over to Eveningpaw tiliting his head in curiosity. He saw Eveningpaws hurt leg and his eyes went wide in amazment. "whoaa your leg is so cool! How you get one like that?! no fairrrr" he meowed. He sat next to Eveningpaw and tried to posiiton his leg to look like eveningpaws leg but couldnt make it bend like that. HMM eveningpaw must be using magic or something.

the dumb little kit thought to himself.

He wasnt able to get a "cool leg" like eveningpaws and this upset the kit a great deal "no fairrrr" he wailed unhappy.

Luckily, his dumbness was also acomponied by a very short attention span so things that upset him didnt last long. He spoted a mossball nearby and his eyes went wide with excitment

"oh yay my favorite" the thoughtless little furball said as he waddled over to it.

"here catch werid leg man!" he giggled as he tossed the mossball in eveningpaws direction.

"im shadekit" he introduced himself .... mommy said it was nice to tell his clanmates his name but he didnt really understand why... he was a little to dumb for that.

"Ill play with you if you tell me how I can make my leg look cool like yours!!" he said making up a deal as he giggled at how "genious" his deal was... yes he would learn eveingpaws "magic"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] EmptyThu 26 May 2022 - 3:23

Much to his surprise, a kit scrambled into the den, spotting his leg. Eveningpaw's brows furrowed a little and he settled back down in his nest with some effort, flicking an ear. He wasn't exactly in the mood for kitsitting, but it wasn't like he could go anywhere either. The kit whined about wanting a "cool leg" like his, and he huffed a mirthless laugh. "Do you even know what the medicine den is for? You really don't want a leg like mine, I promise you."

He looked away for a moment, only turning back to see a mossball flying towards his face. With quick reflexes, he snatched it out of the air with a claw and squished the ball under his paw, rolling it back and forth idly. To be fair, he had said he would play mossball if it would give him something to do...He sighed at his own hubris and flicked the mossball back at Shadekit. "Like I said...you don't want a leg like mine, kit."

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] EmptyThu 26 May 2022 - 4:00

Shadekit giggled as he watched eveningpaw play around with his mossball.

"Of course I know what the med den is for! .... It's for collecting all the cool plants we collect as a clan the clueless little kit answered.

Duhhh... how did this cat become an apprentice without even knowing that the med den was for cool plants? shadekit thought to himself silently

the little stupid furball giggled playfully as the mossball sailed back at him... he tried to catch it like eveningpaw had done but he missed and it smacked him on the nose. hehe oops he thought.

The apprentice told him he didnt want a leg like eveningpaws.... hmfff eveningpaw obviously wanted to take all the cool legs for himself. The dumb little kitten shrugged "okie you can keep your cool legs" he said a little jealous.

Shadekit zoned out for a couple moments his attention span was slightly higher than that of a rocks but just barely. He gazed at Eveningpaw with blank eyes that showed no sign of intelligent life like at all.

This was possibly the dumbest kitten that had ever been born in recent moons of thunderclan.

He looked around a little at all the cool plants that were being stored here ... "hmm I bet I could fix your leg!" he said super excited!

He may have been dumb but he was eager and at least tried to help.

"Lets just put some of these magic plants on your leg and you will have no choice but to give the special leg to me" he said with a nod.

Before anyone could stop him he was busy rumaging through the assortment of neatly sorted herbs that were laid out, generally making a mess of things.

Herbs flew everywhere because he had to find the perfect one of course.

Once he had scattered a ton of them around and made general chaos he picked out a random one because of course this one would help with legs... obviously.

He walked over to eveningpaw with it "here just eat this ... trust me I know what im doing" he said with a big smile. He was so happy to get to help the clan and get this cat his normal looking leg back. (That way he could have the cool leg to himself) shadekit thought to himself.

((Yeahhh hes an idiot but hes doing his best))

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] EmptyThu 26 May 2022 - 7:44

Chatters came from the medicine den as Fawnshine passed by. One was easily identified as her brother, while the other one... a kit? Wait, what?— As soon as the realization came through, the medicine cat sprinted into the den, hoping to be able to just the kit before he could go into action... But it was too late. This time, it was even more disastrous than before. Fox-dung. And on top of that, Shadekit was beginning to add on more unnecessary herbs to Eveningpaw's leg injury and attempting to feed him something.. which she just barely managed to get a glance at out of the awkward mess.

"Stars, save me," She closed her eyes, sighing through gritted teeth before approaching Shadekit. "That herb's not to be eaten, Shadekit. It'll cause Eveningpaw to be unwell. It's for treating wounds instead," She discreetly explained, intentionally keeping her voice gentle. Carefully taking away the herb that Shadekit held on to, Fawnshine sharply flicked her tail, attempting her best to put on a cover to make her seem that she wasn't annoyed. Not to seem that annoyed, anyway. Eyes glancing to Eveningpaw, she raised her brows (if cats could even do so), waiting for an explanation. Stars, stars.. what would Dovefrost tell me if he saw this?

She managed to put away the herbs still preserved left with some effort, though their numbers were concerning. Her tail dropped in dread thinking of what would happen further on. "Is your leg feeling better now, Eveningpaw? And why are you in here, Shadekit?" She took in a short breath. It was more passive-aggressive than she intended it to — and the molly offered the faintest of smiles to make it seem somewhat better. Even if it wasn't the situation she'd hoped for. "I'd replace the herbs applied to your wound for newer ones, but... I suppose that'd have to wait after another herb hunt."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] EmptyFri 27 May 2022 - 0:05

Before he could stop the stupid kit, he began yanking herbs left and right and scattering them everywhere. Eveningpaw simply watched in surprise. "Hey, I don't think you should be messing with those--"

Right on cue, Fawnshine came to the rescue, and he breathed a sigh of relief. She explained to Shadekit what was wrong in a gentler way than he could have, then turned to him. "How's your leg, Eveningpaw?" How was his leg? It hurt, he was terribly behind on his training, and now he would have to make up for it tenfold with Mottlerose as soon as he got out of this StarClan-forsaken den. Eveningpaw gave his sister a long, weary look, and cracked a smirk in spite of himself. "Oh, y'know...It still hurts a bit, but it's a little better. I was going to ask, could you help me? I can stand up on my own but I'm not sure how well I can walk yet."

He cast a sideways glance at the kit. "As for him, I didn't ask for him to do anything, he just barged in here."

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] EmptyFri 27 May 2022 - 3:45

Shadekit blinked a couple times as his herb that would surely help Eveningpaws leg was taken away from him...

That herb's not to be eaten, Shadekit. It'll cause Eveningpaw to be unwell

... oh he said to himself. He hadnt meant any harm at all and would feel terrible if eveningpaw got worse.

He had just wanted to help for once. The dumb little rascal gave Fawnshine a blank stare... there was truly no sign of any thought or intellect behind those wide cute little eyes of his. He was adorable ... but yeahhh so so dumb.

And why are you in here, Shadekit? she asked him.

"we were playing mossball but I wanted to have a cool leg like eveningpaws and he wont share his secret for how to get cool legs, so I figured once I fixed his cool leg back to normal I could have the cool leg instead" he explained to the she cat.

His logic was absurdly broken but in his dumb little head it all made perfect sense.

Eveningpaw spoke next and he used words that Shadekit didnt understand yet... like barged .... what in the world did that mean? the kitten wondered.

He quickly was losing his attention span again though and looked around the den ... there must be something to do around here.

He was far too naive to understand that Fawnshine and Eveningpaw were not enjoying his company as much as he thought they were. Any passive agressive signals from Fawnshine went sailing wayyy over his head and were lost.

The cute little furball waddled over to her and gave her a friendly head bonk on her shoulder. Adult cats seemed to like it when kits did that it seemed like. He glanced up at her with wide empty goofy eyes ... "hi!" he purred with a giggle.

Shadekit had been zoning out a little bit so when eveningpaw said:

I can stand up on my own but I'm not sure how well I can walk yet.

Shadekit took it as 'I dont know how to walk'

"I can show him how to walk its easy!" he told them both hearing that Eveningpaw was not sure about how to walk.

The dumb little kitten had thought that the apprentice somehow did not know how to walk at all.

"ok eveningpaw watch carefully I will be your mentor for the day" he told him standing in front of the injured apprentice

(Shadekit still had no idea he was injured badly and probably didnt even understand what that meant at this point since he hadnt really ever been hurt in this way / this badly)

"All you have to do, is first stand up then put one paw in front of the other paw" he explained while looking at his new friend.

how did apprentices not know how to walk yet?? Eveningpaw was a very interesting cat indeed he thought silenetly to himself.

The cute little kitten even went as far as walking in slow motion to show Eveningpaw an example of how to walk. He giggled in delight and looked back to the pair "ok eveningpaw... your turn! Im sure you can do it!"

To the very luck of eveningpaws and Fawnshines nerves, Shadekit's mother had been looking for him and had finally found him as she entered the nursery... she had heard the conversation and knew ...

'yup thats my kit... the one that has no idea whats going on' she sighed to herself

The queen gave Fawnshine a worried look.... was her kit always going to be this dense? Had she dropped him on his head and somehow forgotten about it?

She apologized to Fawnshine quickly about the mess that Shadekit appeared to have made and quickly scooped up the little furball by his scruff.

"I think its naptime for someone" she murrmored around his furball scruff.

Shadekit squirmed around in protest "but mommm I have to teach this poor cat how to walk..." he gave up seeing it was pointless now and waved his little tail in goodbye at his two new best friends "byeeee" he squealed happily

(I wanted to let eveingpaw and fawnshine have a bit of time to themselves without kit bugging them much more so hopefully this very brief use of an npc queen is okie :)

This will be my last post in this topic to let you guys reply back and forth faster unless you need anything more from shadekit if so u can stop his mom or something idk)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 16:13

Mossball? Cool leg..? The more Fawnshine listened, the more she felt like she had a closer idea of what the kit was talking about... Until she felt confused. The kit waddled up to her, leaving her with an unexpected surprise — a headbutt? It was appreciated, though more so a bit awkwardly. She went to sit next to Eveningpaw, silently hoping for something of a miracle. And perhaps so, very quickly, it happened. A queen, which she quickly realized would be Shadekit's mother, had gone and picked him up by the scruff.

The medicine cat let out a silent sigh of relief, glad for the queen's assistance. With some time to their own now, she replied to her brother. "I see. Of course, let's go for a short exercise," She'd mew back with a small smirk, evidently more relaxed now that Shadekit was gone. Kits were interesting... and certainly, Shadekit was interesting. But more so in a way she'd rather not have. Fawnshine would assist him up, allowing him to lean on her shoulder, as well as her figure if he needed help. She took a few careful steps — slowly so that Eveningpaw wouldn't feel so troubled.

"I would've thought you'd cover for the kit," She'd laugh, "Or maybe it's because I'm the medicine cat, so you're concerned? Anyway.. Is it alright? Can you walk?" These were simply questions needed. She had some further in mind, but she'd let him reply first, just in case she'd missed anything.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: learning once more [OPEN]   learning once more [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

learning once more [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1