Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Questions and answers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Questions and answers Empty
PostSubject: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyTue 17 May 2022 - 20:20

Honeypaw had been restless. The camp was more or less patched up and there was nothing much he could really do to keep his paws busy once he completed his normal apprentice duties. And Iceheart had been out on patrol, so he couldn’t ask her to take him out. He needed to get out of the camp, away from the suffocatingly heavy feeling that had fallen over everyone there. He looked around for a free warrior, and his eyes landed on Swiftheart. He’s felt… well, weird, around her, since he watched her kill Fawnpatch. He keeps telling himself it was necessary. He doesn’t want to feel this way around a clanmate, especially one he considered a friend.

He hopped to his feet and trotted over to Swiftheart. “Hi!” He greeted, trying to make his voice more cherry than he actually felt. “Are you up for a hunting trip? I’d like to get out of camp for a bit and I haven’t gone hunting yet today.” He laughs softly.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyWed 18 May 2022 - 17:48

Swiftheart sat in camp a little tired but she was slowly recovdring from the DF battle. Still, she felt the wounds still irritating a bit where Fawnpatch had really hit hard. The battle was hard fought and her first apprentcie Deerleap had died as the sacrifice along with Deerleaps' mate Soot.

(Sootwhisker was Nightstalkers first apprentice. Nightstalker being Swifthearts brother)

Swiftheart's thoughts were pushed aside as she heard the pawsteps of Honeypaw quickly approaching. She smiled widely at the offer and the friendly energetic she cat purred in delight at the offer

"I would love to go with you!" she said happily. This would help clear her mind from the battle and would help the clan recover too.

Honeypaw and her had alot of fun when they were kit age and growing up and she looked forward to seeing what they had leardned thus far as an apprentice.

"Hmm how about we head out to Pine Grove and you can show me what Iceheart has taught you?" she suggestetd getting up and wlaking with honeypaw to the clan exit out into the shadowclan territory and toward the Pines.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyThu 19 May 2022 - 16:43

Honeypaw smiled at Swiftheart. “Sounds good.” He said, falling into step beside her. “How are you feeling?” He asked, glancing towards the wounds she still sported from the battle with the Dark Forest cats.

He pushed through the exit of the camp and took a deep breath as they exited into the open territory beyond. He enjoyed the light newleaf breeze through his fur, pausing for a second before picking up pace again.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyThu 19 May 2022 - 17:35

Swiftheart felt the cool breeze as well of new leaf and felt the sun on her pelt of the nice weather finally back. The end of the dark forest seemed to bring with it beautiful clear skies as far as the eye could see and beyond, the forest glowed softly beneath a mellow sunrise just beginning to peak over the tips of the trees.

Honeypaw asked how she was and she smiled gently at the question “I am… alright… I am a bit tired from the whole dark forest fight but seem to have recovered okay.” she said positively in a upbeat tone … “hmm am a little tired since the kits are close ish too I guess but honestly I am okay it’s nothing too bad really” she told him.

She sniffed around as they walked for any food but so far hadn’t smelled anything. “And , how about you? How has everything been going?” she asked curious about how her friend and kit playmate was doing, when he was a kit she enjoyed so much getting to play with him and hoped she could have a close bond like that with her kits too soon.

“ tell me all about your training and the like she purred happily in her usual very energetic and happy self mood

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 15:37

Honeypaw brightened a bit at the mention of Swiftheart’s kits. “Right, you have kits on the way! That must be exciting, right?” He asked. “I bet they’re gonna be so sweet. Is it alright if I come visit them when they’re born and everything?”

When the conversation turned back to him, he hummed a bit. “I’m… I’m good!” He said, trying to keep his own tone upbeat and cheerful. “Iceheart’s been teaching me so much. She’s a really good mentor. She says I’ve been doing really well with hunting!”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 21:19

Swiftheart purred with a nod "Yes I am very excited" she said with a happy grin.

She didnt say how nervous she also was... her mom Murkystar died in kitting ... Swiftheart hoped so much she would be okay through it.

She didnt dwell on that for long however and she quickly focused on the positive again. "I would absolutly love if you were to visit them I would appreciate that so much" she purred

He talked about how well training had gone and she gave a happy purr and nod. "That's excellent Honeypaw!" she encouraged him. "Im sure in no time you will make a great warrior.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyMon 30 May 2022 - 23:39

Honeypaw glowed a bit from the praise, but then looked down at his paws. He chuckled a bit. “I-I don’t know about that.” He admitted softly, looking back up at the skyline. “I feel like a good warrior could… do more than I do. Be. Braver, than I am. I dunno.” He shrugged, then tried to manage a smile. “It doesn’t matter though,” He said. “Thank you for your faith in me.” He nudged her lightly with his shoulder.

“Do you have any possible names in mind for your kits?” He asked. “Or are you waiting to see what they look like?” He’s eager to change the topic again. His possible future warrior status felt like more of an impossibility these days, and it was hard for him to think about. He wanted to think about nice things, not the Dark Forest, not what Starclan’s return meant, not all of the death… just. Nice things.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 5:22

Swiftheart nudged him back gently purring softly. She listened patiently to his worries and concerns.  She understood, getting the warrior name could be a little stressful maybe to some.  She was fine that the topic changed and nodded thinking a little.

"hmm well I really like the name Crowkit .... hmm and perhaps I will name one ratkit" she answered walking along with him.   She shrugged "but those are just ideas for now... hmm do you have ideas for names?" she asked the apprentice curiously.

As they walked along, Swifthearts nose twitched smelling a frog nearby.  She scanned the area over and spotted it hopping along.  She purred softly and crouched towards it.

Leaping at it she caught it with ease and held it happily in her jaws. Hmm breakfast for someone. Tilting her head she asked Honeypaw if he was hungry. With the frog in her mouth it was probably a little hard to understand but still doable.

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Tue 31 May 2022 - 5:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 5:22

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Questions and answers Mistpe10
Questions and answers Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 17:13

Honeypaw hummed. “I dunno… I’ve never thought about it before…” Afterall, Swiftheart was the first queen he’s really spent much time with that is expecting kits. And he certainly had never thought about it himself, though now that it occurred to him he wondered what it would be like. Being a father was certainly as far off if not farther than the possibility of being granted his warrior name, but it was a fun thought. “I like Leafkit.” He declared. “Or perhaps Pinekit! Or-” He paused when he saw Swiftheart’s ears prick forward and her attention be pulled away.

He brightened and gave a loud purr at Swiftheart’s successful catch. “Good job, Swiftheart!” He said. He looked at the offered frog and smiled. “Only if you share it, or if you let me catch you some lunch after!” He walked over, enjoying the scent of fresh prey and he took the frog so she could speak with a muffled, “Thank you!”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 18:37

Swiftheart nodded at his name ideas keeping them in mind. "Thanks" she purred  She nodded in agreement about him catching something next after he got a chance to eat of course. "yes good idea! I would love to see what you have learned from Iceheart" she purred with a happy smile.

"The two of us make a pretty good team" she meowed happily sitting next to him
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers   Questions and answers EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 22:04

Honeypaw happily took a bite of the frog, pushing it back towards Swiftheart so she could at least get a bite in before his big appetite led him to consuming all of it. He pressed against her just as happily. “We do,” He agreed, pressing against her.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP