Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio   Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 7:16

Spotfur,  Cinderfall, and Flamepaw!

My name is Spotfur. I am a grand-step-nephew(I think) of Jaystar.

Cinderfall. I am the firstborn of Jaystar.

I am Flamepaw, the formerly Thunderclan apprentice.

Welcome to Questions and Answers, everyone!

You ask questions and see how we respond. If you only want two of us to answer, just say so.

All right WCC! Let's get some answers!

Last edited by Jade on Mon 3 Sep 2018 - 5:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio   Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 8:13

Who's a better leader, Jaystar or Ivystar? Why?

Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio   Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 8:22

That's a tough question for sure. While Ivystar was a harsh leader, she was always willing to do whatever it took to help Riverclan. Jaystar is a bit more merciful and kinder, but I haven't seen him do much decision-making, so I can't say for sure.

I didn't see too much of Ivystar, honestly. She was stern, but fair. And Jaystar is a great leader! I'd say Jaystar, just because he's awesome.

Jaystar by far. Ivystar took hostages, she went into war, she took all of Windclan's prey and herbs! She took Thunderclan's medicine cat as a hostage! At least Jaystar allowed me to redeem myself.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio   Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 19:21

Viperstorm: Flamepaw, How are you taking to Riverclan?"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio   Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 5:29

Reaper King wrote:
Viperstorm: Flamepaw, How are you taking to Riverclan?"
I think that now that I've developed the taste for fish and gotten to know a lot of you, I think Riverclan's actually nice. The sky is actually visible, which I find really nice, and the territory is overall just prettier because of the water and fertility, it's just really calming. Plus, now that Gingerstripe is the new excitement, and I'm becoming a warrior soon, Riverclan just seems a lot more relaxed around me. It's nice to be able to exist without cats hating or being scared of you every time you're near them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio   Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers with your hosts, the Trio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: