Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun May 01, 2022 3:54 pm

Ashstorm made her way to the Tallbranch.  She could tell that cats were getting restless.  No one liked the Dark Forest being here, except for the traders that allowed them to come, but they never got used to them.  She understood this.  Everyday those stupid cats were there, she felt more and more like she was failing.

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree, gather for a clan meeting!"  She called.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri May 06, 2022 6:55 am

Quailkit stumbled forward with his head held high. his black tail waved around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon May 16, 2022 11:39 pm

Once Ashstorm spotted Quailkit and the mentor she had decided on, she raised her voice.  "Quailkit, please step forward."

She waited a moment for the kit and then continued.  "You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice.  From today until the day you complete your training and become a warrior, you will be known as Quailpaw.  Hollyshine will be your mentor." She nodded towards the cat whom she spoke of.  "She is a strong cat who I'm sure will train you well."

With that, Ashstorm nodded towards the new apprentice in congratulations and then hopped off the Tallbranch.

OOC: Sorry for the mentor change!

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed May 18, 2022 12:53 am

Holly didn’t like being in camp. It was a new realization, but she didn’t. Not these days. But it was her Aunt Ashstorm calling, so Holly reluctantly turned closer to the Tallbranch. Everything in her itched, though, to be elsewhere… but for once she didn’t see too many of them. Nervously, she sat. She was too busy fidgeting to notice her aunt looking for her — ensuring she was there — and it was only when she heard her name that she bolted upright.

Instinctively, it sent a current of fear through her. It shouldn’t…! But it was nothing compared to the sudden realization that Aunt Ashstorm meant her! Even if… even if…

I — I can’t be a mentor! She didn’t mean me, right?! She can’t have! Her nerves jangled. She — Holly hadn’t killed any bears yet! Or… what if she hurt him? What if she left him somewhere and he got hurt, or — or got kitnapped?! What if he falls in the river, and I can’t save him?! I can’t swim!

Oh, Starclan. She shook as she stepped forward. But… No, no! You’re a warrior, Hollyshine. You… you can do this. He’s… he’s gonna be okay. You can show him! It’ll be a piece of prey. The mantra encouraged her, at least. And so the young calico’s head was held high as she laid eyes on her new pupil. Mini-follower? Quailpaw.

He was actually… darn it. He was cute. Black and fluffy and of course she knew him, he was her aunt’s kit, but now he was looking at her. “Uh, hi, Quailpaw. I’m Hollyshine! I mean, you knew that… probably.” She smiled, a little lopsided, but it was the best she could do. “I’m gonna help you be a warrior.”

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri May 20, 2022 2:42 am

Quailpaw raised his head to stare at his new mentor. she gave him a lopsided grin, but he thought it seemed kind of cool. She didn't act all high and mighty like the other warriors. she seemed like a cat. he opened his mouth and blurted out something really intelligent like, "Cool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1