Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heart to Heart [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

Heart to Heart [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart [C]   Heart to Heart [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 13:19

"I'm glad to hear it," Thalia sighed. It felt like a weight was lifted, to speak honestly and freely of her history in a way she rarely did - painful, yes, but still a kind of relief. "You shouldn't have to comfort me, anyway. Now that you're a warrior, I hope we can continue to learn from one another," she added, her tone lighter as she continued. "Whatever else, for whatever it's worth... I'm proud of you. And you should be proud of yourself - for surviving this, if nothing else."

She looked up to the sky again, her eyes tracing the patterns of the clouds. "It gets easier with time," she said eventually. "To live with everything you live through. I can't say how- I think it's different for everyone- but... I always try to look for something worth holding on to. Sunlight through the storm." Her expression was soft when she looked back to Iceheart. "I promise. It's not okay right now, but someday it will be."

It's not okay right now, but someday it will be; a promise she often repeated to herself. Hopefully it would bring Iceheart some semblance of peace, as it did for her.

"If you'd like, when the weather's better and there's more of them to choose from, I'll show you how to make flower crowns."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart [C]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2