Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

whisked away on a dream [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

whisked away on a dream [closed] Empty
PostSubject: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 11:03 am

"Join me for a hunt?" Lavenderdrop tipped his head slightly as he approached the apprentice. It felt so strange now to be able to lead another cat outside the camp walls, as if he were qualified just for having a warrior name. Only a few sunsets ago, he and Whisperpaw had shared a den. He hardly knew the large-eared fellow but they seemed decent enough and most cats were already entrenched in their own duties. Well, there was a warrior or two about, but Lavenderdrop had yet to grow close enough to feel comfortable enough to ask. So Whisperpaw it was.

The idea did excited him. Even though he often came across as reserved, the tom delighted in the company of others. Dark Forest cats, on the grounds of existing alone and then proven was horrifying fiends they were, had squashed the more friendly exterior that Lavenderdrop could have had. His feathery tail whisked back and forth, anxiously waiting for a response, and piping up once again, "I just want to get out of camp. I'm sure you feel the same too."

whisked away on a dream [closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 4:18 pm

Whisperpaw

The invitation surprised Whisperpaw as they lifted their head from where they had been resting in the apprentice’s den. They recognized Lavenderdrop, who had only recently moved out of the same den. They hadn’t fully congratulated him on his warrior status, and they made a silent note in the back of their mind to do so soon. However, regarding the question at hand, Whisperpaw got to their feed. “Certainly,” they mewed. “I’d love to accompany you.”

They stretched out and then walked alongside Lavenderdrop. They were a tall cat, so they glanced down at lavender as they walked. “Congratulations on becoming a warrior. Your name suits you well.” They smiled softly. “Where did you have in mind for our hunt?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 1:05 am

Truth be told, Lavenderdrop had not thought much about where he wanted to lead them. He was new to this warrior thing, and headed out onto the moors without some cat's heels ahead, was admittedly a daunting thought. It caused him to pause briefly. The other words that had been spoken danced in the back of his mind as he drew a blank. Perhaps it was finally time to let his heart guide him across the moors. Would Whisperpaw notice? Would they care? Swallowing slightly, the tom shook out his handsome pelt and managed to form some words on his frozen tongue.

"Oh, uh, thank you. You too." The flicker of a smile on his maw faltered as he realized what he'd said, "Wait, hm, well you know what I mean." There was a quick, yet soft, bought of laughter as his ears heated up. Although he enjoyed talking to other cats, Lavenderdrop was quickly beginning to realize that he was not the most practiced at it. He looked up to Whisperpaw out of the corner of his eye before fixating on the ground ahead. He could have very easily taken off running but he found himself simply wanting to enjoy the time away from camp, not wanting to rush through it.

"Have you ever been in the tunnels?" He mused, eyes falling on one of the slight shifts in the surface of the moorlands. The tunnels were well hidden and their routes a secret passed down through Windclan ranks for seasons. Lavenderdrop had hardly navigated them before but, now, he found the prospect to be enticing.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 10:14 pm

Whisperpaw

The tunnels? They shook their head. Whisperpaw had barely even heard of them. There were the occasional tales from the elders, and they’d heard mention of it when warriors passed by, but otherwise… “I’ve never been in them. They sound very interesting, though. If you want to show them to me, I’d be honored.” They gave Lavenderdrop a smile. “Are the tunnels used for hunting at all, or is it simply a way of passage?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 10:19 pm

"I've never been in them before." He admitted honestly, eyes staring towards the shadowed hole in the earth for a moment before glancing back to the apprentice, "But I would love to check them out if you're up for it." Lavenderdrop thought it would be like exploring a whole new world. The thought was appealing for several reasons. It couldn't be worse than up here, could it? He had never minded the darkness.

"I think both... let's find out." The warrior breathed out as he drew closer to the tunnel. Lavenderdrop sucked in a large breath before poking his head through. Shoulders followed and eventually his whole body. Underneath the surface, the air was stale. Light was sparse but he could make out several tail-lengths ahead. Roots poked through the ceiling and brushed against his pristine fur. The sensation was odd but it hardly bothered him. There was something comforting about the way the walls closed in. While there was much to love about the open moorlands, at times it was overwhelming.

Calling back to Whisperpaw, he meowed, "It's... pretty incredible, huh. I can't believe we've never been down here before."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 2:16 pm

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw had never been in such a confining space as they stepped into the tunnels. Their ears twitched as they carefully walked further into the tunnel. The roots that brushed against their pelt sent shivers down their spine. Everything felt…well, it wasn’t fresh, but it also wasn’t bad. It was still; like someone had somehow stopped the passage of time in these silent tunnels. They could hear distant noises too: the scurrying of some small critters, perhaps; and the dripping of water from a recent rain.

“It is,” they breathed as they walked together. They perked their ears, trying to listen, but they couldn’t hear anything to indicate an end to these tunnels. “How far do they go? Do you know?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:45 pm

His whiskers brushed the rough dirt walls as he padded on. Each pawstep stirred the earth that had been trodden for seasons, generations. Lavenderdrop wished that he'd come here sooner or knew more about this place. It was a Windclan secret, with stories passed down for generations. They were supposed to know how to navigate them but the ancient art had been pushed aside in recent moons due to the many changing circumstances. Perhaps, one day, he would know them all. He was determined to learn these routes, to discover all the many wonders hiding just beneath the surface.

Whisperpaw's voice caused his ear to flick, "It feels like they could go on forever." He heard some of the soft scrabbling sounds, eye catching a break in the wall to the left. Lavenderdrop turned to see a rabbit that froze as he saw it. Both the warrior and the creature stared at each other for a moment. After shaking himself from the daze, the tom darted forward to snag a claw into its fur and chasing it straight into Whisperpaw, "Sorry, Whisperpaw! Finish it off!"

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 1:45 am

Whisperpaw

The tunnels seemed endless. Whisperpaw almost couldn’t imagine memorizing where all of the twists and turns led to. They knew that they would be able to, if they were taught, and wondered if Coyotegrin knew of how to navigate them. If she didn’t, it was clear that Lavenderdrop wanted to learn. Maybe they could even learn together?

Their attention was sharply grabbed by Lavenderpaw’s call. They saw the rabbit darting to move past them and they pounced forward, right on top of the rabbit. They fumbled for a moment before they managed to bite down onto its neck and it went limp. Whisperpaw remained standing tense and frozen before the realization set in. They released the rabbit, dropping its body to the ground, and looked up to meet Lavenderdrop’s gaze. They smiled wide. “Great job! You led it right toward me.” They looked back down at the prey. “This will be good to bring back to the clan when we turn around.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptySun May 01, 2022 10:34 pm

"Great job to you as well. We make a good team, Whisperpaw." He meowed, smiling at the apprentice, "With skill like that I'm sure you'll be joining us in the warrior's den soon." Such things meant little to Lavenderdrop but he knew that others strived desperately to be the best that they could. The warrior simply wanted to know what wonderous things the world had to offer, or rather hoped there was much more than this life they lived. He dreamed of life beyond the borders, in these tunnels... out from under the paws of dark creatures and the pressure of this world.

"Is it weird that I almost wish we didn't have to turn back?" He found himself thinking these thoughts out loud. There came a breathy laugh, nervous. Lavenderdrop's ears lowered slightly and he shook his head slightly and let out on apology after only a heartbeat, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Of course we have to turn back. Take that rabbit back to the clan. Right?" The pale tom's heart fluttered in his chest, wishing he could snatch back the words from the air. It felt strange to admit such a heartfelt desire out loud. Maybe it was the comfort of these closed in walls, the thrill of something new no matter how unknown... it had loosened his tongue.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2022 10:27 pm

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw smiled at Lavenderdrop’s kind words. They weren’t sure how much of an asset they would really end up being, but they would still attempt their best to help, however they could. Perhaps they wouldn’t be the best warrior, but if they could make a positive difference for their clan, then that would be satisfactory. Their thoughts were quickly whisked away by Lavenderdrop’s next words—and an apology? That almost made Whisperpaw trip over themselves. To not turn back, to be able to go somewhere else and see something new outside of the camp they’d been confined to for so long…It wasn’t necessarily what Whisperpaw dreamed of, but they saw the appeal. They meowed, “These tunnels probably go all across the forest. It makes me wonder what else the forest has to offer.” Whisperpaw smiled as they picked up the rabbit again. “If you don’t want to go back yet, I can bury this and we can get it when we return.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whisked away on a dream [closed]   whisked away on a dream [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

whisked away on a dream [closed]
Page 1 of 1