Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO] Empty
PostSubject: But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO]   But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO] EmptySat 9 Apr 2022 - 9:16

The night was slowly approaching. The preparations for their escape were now ready. Cinderflame she should be with Rainpaw, discussing the last details of their scheme but... there she was, standing in front of Softfall's moss bed. He was probably out in some hunting or patrol. Or maybe, he was talking to the Dark Forest, thinking of ways to attack the other clans. Her paw slowly caressed the moss that served as a resting place for her dear brother. Memories of them as kittens came to her like a flooding river. They play in the snow with their foster parents looking over them... the day they became apprentices... the hunting competition Appledapple's organized... the way they stood by each other side when Stoatstar made Minnowfin deputy. Out of all her siblings, Softfall was the one who complemented her ambitious and power-hungry personality. Yet, the paths they both took when the Dark Forest took over were vastly different.

The young she-cat felt guilty for leaving her brother, her best friend behind without a word of goodbye. But she knew it was for the best. Cinderflame was certain that if she told him about her plan, he would do anything to stop her, to convince her to join the Dark Forest for Thunderclan's greatness. However, no matter how much the young warrior wanted to become the best of fighters... she couldn't be part of some murderous psychopaths. Not after what they did to Reedshine. To be honest with herself, the molly should hate Softfatll for taking their side, for helping these corpses to poison their clan. But... she couldn't bring herself to do that. That's why she was here in the first place.

Carefully, the young warrior placed a brown and red feather in his bed, whose colours were similar to her own fur. Next to it, Cinderflame placed a small mouse she caught in her last hunting patrol and hid it from the sight of other warriors in the den. Dear Softfall you're my brother... You looked and watched over me, over our siblings. But the Dark forest has corrupted you and... I can't take you on this journey. I will save you from them, from the path they made you take. I'm sorry... for not being able to say these words to you directly and I hope, you can one day understand and forgive me. I'll come back for you, for the clan, and get rid of the Dark Forest. Then... I will tell you everything about our origins and we will be a family again. Slowly, she touched the feather with her nose and thought. They say you're the crooked kind... that you've lost your way. But you will be always gold to me. Farewell for now... I will save you and we will show them all that a pair of rogue kits can become the best warriors that this clan has ever seen. Time was running and there was nothing else to do. Cinderflame left the den as soon as she entered it, looking back at it one last time before starting this dangerous journey. Before Softfall could return... she would be long gone.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO] Signat14
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO] Empty
PostSubject: Re: But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO]   But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO] EmptySun 10 Apr 2022 - 11:02

Softfall came in later that night from a very successful hunting trip that he had gone with Mottlerose on

(I dont mean to powerplay that but mottle or minnow has to be out with him on hunting trips after the meeting with perchfall... so I dont think its too much of a stretch to say that mottle was with him... if that is not fair to assume jsut say some npc was with him that made sure he wasnt getting into trouble)

He was very proud and his chest puffed out... they had alot of prey that would help thunderclan and the new season was helping alot with that overall.

Walking towards the warriors den he was tired and wanted to rest now after the long day of patroling, hunting and practiceing fighting.

On his nest something caugth his eye... at first glance he thought it was his sister Cinderflame... the colors were right for it... when he actually looked at it though he saw a feather that just had the colors of her... inspecting it he caught her scent and that of the mosue she had left him as a gift.. but where was she?? her nest was empty and she was not in the camp clearing when he had returned... The patrols were all back by now with his being the last one in... Strange... blinking a couple times confused he looked around once again making sure he didn't just miss her or something. Nope she was not in the warrior den... Mostly confusion had him but a slight amount of worry and panic also were there... okkk ... maybe she was just out for a walk or something??

Going out into the main camp clearing area he looked for her more but there was no sign of her. Sighing he went to the camp exit and sniffed around. Her scent was there indicating she had gone... but where?? it was almost night and she hadnt returned... was she okay? Was she out there hurt somewhere? Perhaps a predator had wounded her... more worry and concern flooded him as he paced back and forth in the camp ...

Stoatstar had grounded him unless he was accompinied by Minnowfin or a warrior that Stoat trusted.

... but his sister was missing and he didnt know that she had left by choice... what if she was out there hurt?! He wasnt about to abandon her ... he didnt know where Minnowfin was and he didnt want to bother the deputy... and besides by the time he went to find him Cinderflame might be even more hurt or worse...

Sighing he was torn... he could disobay Stoatstar .... again... and try and go out and find her ... but that would land him in aton of trouble more than he was already in.

OR
he could wait for her to return ... she could take care of herself right?? but why hadnt she come back yet?

Frustrated he clawed at the soft earth beneath him... being grounded was the worst he felt so helpless to help his sister who was possibly in danger.

Then something occured to him... the gifts she had given him were very deliberate... a sickening feeling arose in him... she didnt want him to find her right now... she .... she was leaving ... wasn't she?

His stomach felt like it had knots in it as he realized this. She had never liked the dark forest cats... he hadnt really minded them and had even been drawn in a little to the power they offered... he liked them alot less now however after what they did to Reedshine and Thrush. sighing he sat by the camp exit unable to leave...

..."Ill miss you sis" he said under his breath unhearable to anyone else but him... he hoped one day they would meet again ... maybe by then it would be under better circumstances.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

But You Were Always Gold to Me [SEMI-SOLO]
Page 1 of 1