Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4951

A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 21:18

ooc; this is the intro topic for the Clifftail and Sagefoot npc litter found here!

The world was so large, and Maplekit found herself flittering with excitement to explore it. Her littermates were so exciting to play with! Even though a sense of cold still lingered over the forest, the fluffy kit wasn't as bothered by it as some others would be. Her golden tabby pelt shimmered a little bit under the suns rays, and her white paws batted the snow around with excitement. "Come on guys, let's play!" She called out, her voice loud and full of cheer towards any of the kits that happened to be nearby.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 21:31

Batsong sat nearby the nursery and the stir form within made her ears tilt towards it as an energetic golden she kit with white paws as the snow came bounding out. The shy black molly warrior smiled watching the kit frolic around in the snow. This kitten certainly had alot more energy than whisperkit and was more outspoken than Batsong.

Batsong was a shy warrior, gentle and caring but she did not speak aton and when she did it was with a heavy stutter that she had since kithood. Her kithood was filled with adventures of herb hunts and playing with Scorchtalon (then scorchkit ).

Her apprentiship had been far worse off as she had lost her parents sudenly to greencough and her good friend Daisypaw lost to the tunnels. Luckily for her, Mistysky and Swiftspirit had adopted her of sorts and for that she was ever grateful.

Her time being a warrior so far was a mix of her kithod and apprentiship it seemed in that it was a bitter-sweet so far. She had recently lost her apprentice Rosepaw but she was determined to protect her clan and seeing the new kittens playing around in the snow made her happy as ever.

Grinning she slowly approached them her introvert side had been brought out of its shell alot with Rosepaw and Whisperkits help but she was still a mostly quiet cat.

"h-..h--h... hello" she greeted the golden she kitten with her signature stutter mentioned earlier.

"i-i...its s-so good to meet you! I'm Batsong" she introduced herself. She gave a soft purr as the kitten romped through the snow. It looked like fun! and batsong was not one to turn that down, she didnt care much for formalities, warriors could play like kittens too right?

She ever so gently tossed some snow in Maplekit's direction, it landed near her with a poof of white powder dusting her just a little. Batsong giggled "g-g...go... got you" she squeeled.

Playing with the new kitten allowed her to get her mind off the Dark Forest cats all around and for this she was very grateful and happy to not have to think about them for a bit.

Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 22:01

Sagekit had been sitting alone, batting a moss ball from one paw to the other when she heard another kit speak, their words all too familiar as they ran out into the snow prompting others to play with them. Usually, she preferred to play by herself, finding much more pleasure in her own company than that of others. However, she also enjoyed learning new things, including things about her clanmates, and this happened to be the perfect opportunity. Abandoning her game, she walked curiously over to where a black-furred warrior and a tabby kit were playing in the snow.

Wait a minute... she thought, taking in the scene. Warriors... play? Hm.

She had to say, she was surprised by this revelation. She'd always assumed warriors were too busy with their super important "duties" to play kit games. Though admittedly, she wasn't quite sure what those duties entailed.

"Hello. I'm Sagekit." She said, sitting at the edge of the game. She wasn't quite sure if they'd want her to join them, and figured it would be rude to just jump in without an invitation.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 23:38

Burntkit looked thoughtfully at the snow outside. He saw his littermates and and black she-cat playing outside the den. He walked to the entrance of the nursery and paused when he caught a clump of snow in his face. He giggled lightly and wiped the snow off with his paw. The she-cat and his littermate, Maplekit, were tossing snow at each other. He pawed at the snow until he was able to get a scoop of it. He tossed it at Maplekit and squeaked with laughter. Though it was cold and wet outside, having fun was making it feel like the cold was fading away. "I bet I can dodge all the snow you toss!" Burntkit mewed loudly to Maplekit. He saw the black she-cat looking towards him and meowed, "I'm Burntkit! What's your name?"

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2468

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 0:28

Blazekit charged out of the nursery and tackled Burntkit. “You two are so not coming out here without me!” she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4951

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 10:15

Maplekit watched with large eyes as the warrior seemed to opt to play with the young kit, and if anything, it only sent a greater ripple of excitement. As the powdery snow fell upon her fur, she quickly shook it off, only to spray more snow in return towards the larger she-cat. As more opted to join, Maplekit took a moment to sit up, her tail fluttering joyfully. "I'm Maplekit! Everyone is welcome to play! Let's get Batsong!" She rallied the rest of her siblings and their new friend, quickly scurrying her little legs to send snow flying as she could.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 11:39

Batsong nodded to Sagekit who had emerged "y-y..yes come join us" she called to her "i-i...if y-yyou want to" she grinned.

Soon after, another kit came out and introduced himself as burnkit "i'm batsong" she replied with a shy smile. She couldnt help but chuckle as Burnkit chucked some snow at Maplekit.

Right afterwards, a fourth kit appeared! and tackled Burnkit. The two of them had matching flaming pelts.

Batsong was overjoyed at all the activity that the nursery was getting now days and it was so good to see so many healthy happy kits around. (She also loved the excuse to play more. It was a good way to break from the troubles the clan now faced from the dark forest being there which caused her alot of stress as of late)

Soon after, Maplekit sent snow back at her and she squealed in delight "ahhhhh" she shook the snow off her best she could and gave Maplekit a goofy grin. "hey now!" she meowed

Maplekit soon after called upon her siblings to all get Batsong and she grinned expecting a rush of them at any second. "C-can't g-g-get me" she challenged but with a smile. This was so much fun!

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2468

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 15:19

“Oh yeah? Watch us!” Blazekit crowed, repeatedly smacking snow in the warrior’s direction. She darted from one spot to another, sending little showers of snow at Batsong, as well as getting quite a bit on herself. Pretty soon, she looked more white than anything else!
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 23:15

Burntkit watched Blazekit flinging snow everywhere, trying to aim at the she-cat, Batsong. He decided to join in. But after a few throws, he slipped and fell face flat into the snow. He got up and had snow all over his face. He giggled as he realized that he must've looked like a white rabbit! He swiped his paw across his face and noticed how wet he was. He shook his pelt and decided to play again before it got too dark.

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]   A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rambunctious Bunch [NPC Litter; Open]
Page 1 of 1