Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

mistlekit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 368

mistlekit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 20:22

Today, the first of his kits were to be apprenticed and the thought alone brought a warm smile on his maw. Climbing up onto Highrock, he began the ceremony. "Let all cats of Thunderclan gather below Highrock for a clan meeting!"

mistlekit's apprentice ceremony 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
mistlekit's apprentice ceremony Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 6:26

Mistlekit was practically vibrating with uncontrollable energy and delight as she bolted across the clearing. She left her mother and siblings in the dust as she raced over to Highrock where her father was. Sitting at the very front of the crowd, she looked up to Minnowfin, fur puffed up.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 7:21

Pride swelled in the tortoiseshell's chest as she watched one of her kits race forward. It was an exciting occasion, and Mottlerose certainly wasn't about to miss out. Sitting in her normal place amongst the crowd, her gaze switched between her mate and her daughter.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3245

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 19:29

Reedpaw scurried into the clearing. he spotted Mottlerose with her kit, Mistlekit. was Mistlekit six moons old already? those kits grow so fast!

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 6:39

Stoatstar, who was definitely there the whole time, found the kit's pelt and called her over, "Mistlekit, you have reached six moons and are now ready to train as an apprentice. From now on, you will be known as Mistlepaw. Mintpool will be your mentor. I trust she will teach you everything she knows." He had helped to train Mintpool and trusted the young warrior's abilities. Training her own Thunderclan apprentice would be the next step in her path with the clan.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 6:54

Mottlerose purred as Mistlekit was bestowed a mentor. Mintpool would be an excellent teacher to her daughter. "Mistlepaw! Mistlepaw!" She felt like she was going to burst with pride.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3245

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 8:03

Mistlepaw! Mistlepaw! Reedpaw cheered, flicking his tail to the small she-cat.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 14:57

Mintpool sat quietly to the side, a half-finished mouse at her paws. The call for a clan meeting had come in the middle of her meal — a precious thing. Still, however, the warrior rose smoothly, intending to give Minnowfin and Stoatstar her full attention. She found herself being very still these days in camp: still and cautious. This time, she was certain of her place in Thunderclan; now, it was their place she was uncertain of.

Their newest clanmates.

It was so unlike the Clan’s reception of her and her littermates, and yet Mintpool felt a tinge of revulsion too. They don’t belong here. Thunderclan had slowly become her home now, and their Dark Forest “warriors” felt more like intruders. From the wary looks the cats received, she suspected she was not the only one who felt this way.

But Mintpool said nothing. The tall, gray-furred molly was nothing but quietly accepting. And yet the closer to the cats she trusted, the better. I wonder what the ceremony is about. It was then she noticed Minnowfin’s kits scrambling from the nursery. Mintpool blinked, and then looked up at her former mentor with a hint of surprise in her features. But it was nothing to when Stoatstar stepped in to address one grown kit in particular, and then said her name. He’s giving me an apprentice?

She stood dumbly for a moment. But — as always — she adjusted quickly, and stepped forward to greet Minnowfin’s daughter. It was a lot of trust on their behalf, and Mintpool nodded to Mottlerose as she passed by.

“Hello,” she greeted mildly, and then leaned down to touch their noses together; it was some distance, given her height. But at eye level, the warrior found Mistlepaw’s eyes were only a shade yellower than her own, and bright with excitement. When she straightened, she nodded. “You might remember me. I’m Mintpool, and I look forward to training you.”

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 2:37

Oblivious to the tension in the camp, the newly named Mistlepaw bounded up to her mentor gleefully, touching noses with the older she-cat. Pressing her nose against hers, after she broke away, she meowed eagerly. "Mintpool, I'm going to be the quickest apprentice to make warrior. So please train me well!"

After this outburst, she turned to her mother, Mottlerose. "Momma! I'm an apprentice now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mistlekit's apprentice ceremony   mistlekit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

mistlekit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1