Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Xaan's Commission Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

Xaan's Commission Board Empty
PostSubject: Xaan's Commission Board   Xaan's Commission Board EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:17 pm

Xaan's Commissions
Rules (read first)
By submitting a commission request, you agree to all of the Terms of Service listed out below. If any of the terms of service are broken, I have the right to cancel the commission without refund. I've never had to do this, but be aware.

Terms of Service.
1. Commissions may be refused for any reason, without an explanation given.

2. I complete commissions on other social media as well, and I generally complete all commissions on a first-come-first-serve basis. Be aware that there will be a wait period.

3. You may request an update through PMs or Discord DMs after 2 weeks without an update.

4. I will only accept commissions from people 16+. This is to ensure safety of young minors when it comes to money on the internet, as well as ensure that I will be paid properly.

5. I accept payment through PayPal. When a commission is approved, I will contact you privately through PMs or Discord DMs to get your paypal info and an invoice will be sent to you. Invoices MUST be paid up front before work begins.

6. After a sketch is approved, any MAJOR changes will come with a monetary fee.

7.If I need to cancel a commission due to IRL circumstances, the client will receive a full refund.

8. If a client needs to cancel a commission before sketch phases have begun, it will be refunded in full. If it has passed the sketch phase, it will be refunded by 50%. If it is more than 80% complete by my judgment, it will not be eligible for a refund.

9. Commissioned artwork may not be used for commercial purposes unless previously discussed with an additional monetary fee.

10. If you have any questions or would like to request additional examples, or examples of my human art, you can send me a DM on discord at xaandiir#9415.

11. You may request a commission on this thread, through PMs, or through discord.
Icons
Icons are small images of a character, just the head, that can be used as an icon on WCC or other social media accounts.
Black & White
$10
Sketchy
$15
Solid
$15
Shaded
$20
Commission Form
I would like an Icon, please!
Username:
Color Type: (b/w, sketchy, solid, shaded) Expression: (What expression should the cat have?)
Link to Cat Info: Drawn Ref of Cat: (N/A acceptable)
IRL Ref of Cat: (Required; if accompanying a drawn reference, I just need an IRL reference for breed features)
Background: (None, Circle, Rectangle; Include details about what colors/design you want in the background)
Signature: (Yes/No)
Sketches
Sketches are illustrations that are not extremely detailed and have painted colors that blend together. It is not as detailed or clean as full illustrations.
Per Cat
$40
Trans/Flat BG
FREE
Simple BG
$20
(This refers to small objects and simple colors but no strong details)
Complex BG
$40
(This refers to nature, complex objects, and strong details)
Commission Form
I would like a Sketch, please!
Username:
Description: (Describe what you want for your image)
Link to Cat Info:
Drawn Ref of Cat: (N/A acceptable)
IRL Ref of Cat: (Required; if accompanying a drawn reference, I just need an IRL reference for breed features)
Pose Ref: (If applicable)
Background: (Transparent, Solid Color, or described background.)
Illustrations
Illustrations are full pieces with clean lineart, clean colors, and lighting effects. There are always careful details included. Illustrations can also be used to just get transparent/standalone cats, rather than full scenes.
Per Cat (Flats)
$60
Per Cat (Shaded)
$80
Simple BG
$40
(This refers to small objects and blocky backgrounds but no strong details)
Complex BG
$60
(This refers to nature, complex objects, and strong details)
Commission Form
I would like an Illustration, please!
Username:
Flat or Shaded:
Description: (Describe what you want for your image)
Link to Cat Info:
Pose Ref: (If applicable)
Background: (Transparent or described simple/complex background.)
References and Evolutions
References (not pictured) are full reference sheets of a character that includes a full body from the front and back (or left and right side for cats), a face close-up, palette, and quick info section.

Evolutions are references of a character in 3-5 stages of life, including Kit, Apprentice, Warrior, High Tier (optional), and Elder (optional).
Ref Sheet
$200
Evolution - 3
$100
Evolution - 4
$130
Evolution - 5
$150
Commission Form
I would like a Reference, please!
Username:
Link to Cat Info:
Details: (Specific details for the design, like scars, certain patterns, facial features, etc.)
Extra Details: (Any parts that you would like a closeup of, like a particular scar design, pattern design, an item they carry, etc.)
Info: (Written info to be added to the ref sheet. If left blank, there will be no text aside from the name on the sheet.)

Commission Form
I would like an Evolution, please!
Username:
Link to Cat Info:
IRL Ref of Cat: (Just 1 Required; if accompanying a drawn reference, I just need an IRL reference for breed features)
Kit Details: (Specific details for when they were a kit, and how it differs from the given reference(s).)
Apprentice Details: (Specific details for when they were a apprentice, and how it differs from the given reference(s).)
Warrior Details: (Specific details for when they were a warrior, and how it differs from the given reference(s).)
High Tier Details: (OPTIONAL. Specific details for when they were a high tier warrior/deputy/leader/MC, and how it differs from the given reference(s).)
Elder Details: (OPTIONAL. Specific details for when they were an elder, and how it differs from the given reference(s).)
Waitlist
Waitlist
1. XXX
2. XXX
3. XXX
4. XXX
5. XXX
♡ WILL DRAW
  • Cats
  • Humans
  • Anthro
✖ WON'T DRAW
  • Mech
  • NSFW
  • Dragons (ask)
TESSISAMESS

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Xaan's Commission Board   Xaan's Commission Board EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 3:07 pm

A small bump and featuring comms I've done for Splotchy and Ripped respectively!

Xaan's Commission Board WIfUuQ8

Xaan's Commission Board QxGbAt1

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: Xaan's Commission Board   Xaan's Commission Board EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 4:41 pm

Username: Aspen (mewgrim#1383)
Description: Goldenkit...as a kit!
Link to Cat Info: Goldenkit of WindClan
Drawn Ref of Cat: Pictured in signature!
IRL Ref of Cat:
here he is:
Pose Ref: A confident stride, with his tail held high and a grin on his face! (can find an image if need be!)
Background: Transparent

Xaan's Commission Board 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Xaan's Commission Board   Xaan's Commission Board EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 8:19 pm

Aspen wrote:
Username: Aspen (mewgrim#1383)
Description: Goldenkit...as a kit!
Link to Cat Info: Goldenkit of WindClan
Drawn Ref of Cat: Pictured in signature!
IRL Ref of Cat:
here he is:
Pose Ref: A confident stride, with his tail held high and a grin on his face! (can find an image if need be!)
Background: Transparent

Accepted! :D I'm excited to draw him! I'll message you about payment details <3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699