Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Laurel's Commission Tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Laurel's Commission Tree Empty
PostSubject: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:18 am

Hi so I've decided to do commissions here but since im new to doing commissions ill be doing them fairly cheap for now.
Prices
Headshots(1 character for this unless you order more which is extra)
$2 per extra character
4$ for complex background
1$ for simple background
Lineart(no color,shading Etc): $1
Lineart (with shading no background):$2
Flat Color(no shading or lighting or background):$2
Color with Shading:$3
Color with shading and lighting:$4

Half Body(starts off 1 character)
$2 per extra character
$4 for complex background(forests skies etc)
$1 for simple backgrounds(colors)
Lineart(no color etc):$1.50
Lineart(with shading:$2
Flat Color:$2
Color with shading:$3.50
Color with shading and lighting:$ 4

Full Body(1 character)
$2 per extra character
Lineart(no color etc):$2
Lineart(with shading:$2.50
Flat Color:$2
Color with shading:$3
Color with shading and lighting:$ 4.50

Signatures(3 characters)/Scenes
$2 per extra character
Lineart(no color etc):$3
Lineart(with shading:$4
Flat Color:$3
Color with shading:$5
Color with shading and lighting:$8

Character Sheets(1 character with 6 versions(poses abd etc)

$2 per extra character
Lineart(no color etc):$5
Lineart(with shading:$5.50
Flat Color:$5
Color with shading:$7
Color with shading and lighting:$ 8

So those are the prices the signatures and character sheets are more because they take me a little bit to do.

Alrighty so with that out of the way I do have examples:
To be added later

Now for payment method i have a paypal
This is my paypal name
EmberPheonixGaming
paypal.me/EmberPheonixGaming

what i draw:
Cats
Animals of any kind
Humans(they are more anime style like)
Covers
Scenes

EDIT) FIRST 10 WHO ORDER GET A FREE GIFT
Commission list:(wide open)
1:Beartooth fullbody(finished)
Hound's reference sheet(sketch made waiting on info)
Free gift(to be finished soon)
2:Magpiepaw and Dapplepaw art(paid and finished)
+free gift(not started yet)
3:(comes with free gift)
4:(comes with free gift)
5:(comes with free gift)
6:(comes with free gift)
7:(comes with free gift)
8:(comes with free gift)
9:(comes with free gift)
10:(comes with free gift)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a

Last edited by Laurel on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:10 am

I meant to post here before but I will DEFINITELY be taking you up on this sometime soon~
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:42 am

Alright awesome I look forward to working on your picture

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 9:04 pm

OKAY I am ready :D I'll send along the funds right away.

Would you be able to draw Beartooth for me? I am looking for a full body with color, shading, and lighting with a simple background. I've linked my character pages with all of his details and art by some other people.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t35902-ripped-s-hall-of-temporary-men

Also, I was hoping to get a character sheet of my future character Hound- with color, shading, and lighting, simple background. I will have to attach his information and picture later because he is not born yet! Let me know if you need anything else~
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 9:14 pm

I sure can I'll get started here soon and i should have it to you by end of the week if not sooner(currently on vacation but ill make some time) thank you for commissioning me

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 11:12 am

Alright part one of your commission is done ripped

Laurel's Commission Tree 1555692665661-2

https://i.ibb.co/zV2V9sh/1555692665661-2.png

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:07 am

I absolutely love him!! Thank you so much :D
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi! I just set up my PayPal and I'm still figuring out how it works, but I'll have the payment over to you right away. What I'd like is a full body scene with color, shading, and a simple background for two characters, it's actually ship art.

I want it of Dapplepaw and Magpiepaw of RiverClan while they're still by the Southern Lake, so Dapplepaw will be smaller than Magpiepaw due to her being so young. But I would like the scene to be her standing and looking up at him while he sits nervously looking back at her. Here are their face claims for reference, and if you have any questions Dapplepaw is my character and RainyHeart RPs Magpiepaw so you can ask us anything if you need to :)

Dapplepaw - https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/20/03/06/32/dapple14.jpg
Magpiepaw - https://findfido.s3.amazonaws.com/1536339657/img_3ea9eca8d5232afd0b6c2126447a364b-1000x1000.jpeg

As far as the simple background, I would prefer a light blue, to symbolize their being at the Southern Lake and being in RiverClan. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thank you so much Cheery Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Laurel's Commission Tree Giphy
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 3:19 pm

No problem I glad you like him. Ill be finishing up Hounds character sheet here in a about 3 days cause it takes a little bit to add everything lol I'll need any info on him you want added to the Character sheet. Like parentage clan etc

Yay thank you Mosspelt I received your payment and will be starting on your request Asap

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 3:53 pm

Alright here you go mosspelt your commission is done

Laurel's Commission Tree 1556401815028
https://i.postimg.cc/63gjQNH2/1556401815028.jpg

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 5:03 pm

Oh my goodness it's beautiful! I love it, thank you!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Laurel's Commission Tree Giphy
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 5:08 pm

No problem and I'll get your free gift to you as soon as i can start working on it.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laurel's Commission Tree   Laurel's Commission Tree Empty

Back to top Go down

Laurel's Commission Tree
Page 1 of 1