Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grey's Commission Shack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grey's Commission Shack Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 15:07

The Shack Is Open.

You stumble through the door of a small, run-down shack that seems to be falling apart. You look around and call out to see if there is anyone around. You've heard tales of a great artist that lives here, rarely leaving their shack. You're about to turn around when a meow comes from a blue-grey cat on a counter that was not there before, odd. "Are you Grey?" You ask, the cat doesn't respond for a moment but soon responds in kind. "Depends who's askin'!" The cat meows, its face stern and hard for a moment. Only to break out into a fit of giggles!

It seems to howl in laughter on the counter before wiping a tear from its eye. "Yeah! I'm Grey! You coming for some art or just a chat?" Grey jovially bumps your shoulder with a paw before gesturing that you to come up to her counter. "My prices are fair, hopefully, they won't be too much for ya." She lifts a catalog in front of you, "Here's all the deets, select what you want from it. I only have a couple slots available for now." She mews, pushing the book towards you.

I now take DA points, and Paypal! Find my link here: https://paypal.me/GreyofWCC?locale.x=en_US

When you are deciding to commission me:
You need to be able to pay me via Paypal.
Send it to chantelgraff@gmail.com
Please put a memo with your username so I can keep track
Do not send until I have confirmed your commission
I'm able to reject any commission.
I'll start your commission only after the money is sent

Rules to read before commisioning me:
If you're interested, post below the details of the type of commission you want and the details of what you want me to draw. Post
 references if you can! That would be helpful
You may not use my artwork for commercial purposes or for profit
You may use the artwork for personal reasons as long as you don't claim as your own and give credit where due

Slots Available:

1:
2:
3:
4:

Completed Commissions:
1. Ripped

Grey's Commission Shack Commission_piece_for_ripped_by_greyheart3_dcyuj8m-fullview

Sketches

These sketches only take about 5-10 minutes to do, depending on complexity. If there are two cats in two complex poses then it will take 20 minutes and I will charge you accordingly as if you asked for two single sketches.

400 DA
4.00 CAD/USD

Line art

20 minutes for a cat not in a complex pose, they can be fluffy or not, I don't care. 30 minutes will be for a cat in a complex pose. Will charge the second character as you asked for two separate commissions.

800 DA
8.00 CAD/USD

Flat colours

Flat colours take a lot of time, specifically the cats with complex designs. They can range from 30 minutes to an hour doing just one cat, doing more than one can take up a lot of my time. If you're not sure what I classify as complex and not-complex send me a note and I'll tell you. Again, if you want another character I will charge as if you had gotten two separate commissions.

1200 DA
12.00 CAD/USD

Shading

Shading does not take a lot of my time and is fairly simple to do, so I will NOT charge as if you paid for two separate commissions but only for the shading tier.

1300 DA
13.00 CAD/USD

extra 300 DA / 3.00 CAD/USD for another character.

Backgrounds and scenes

Unlike the rest of the tiers, this one is the most time consuming, I'll spend anywhere from 1 hr to 3 hrs doing backgrounds, this includes effects. This is very draining for me, so I will demand a lot for this. Having two characters will not affect the price of this tier.

3000 DA
30.00 CAD/USD

Headshots and busts.

All costs of the commissions will be HALVED if you get a headshot. All costs will be cut by 25% if you get a bust. If there is a second character, it will be priced as if you have gotten a second commission.

800 DA
8.00 CAD/USD

- You may find artistic examples on my Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/greyheart3

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What Tier are you getting?:[/b]
[b]Character(s) NAMES and APPEARANCEs:[/b]
[b]Character(s) personalities:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]What do you want the character(s) doing?:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

You leave the Shack with your order placed, hopefully it will come soon. Grey, the teller and artist, says that it may be a long wait but not to worry.

Last edited by Grey on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 21:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 14:59

Important information has been added!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 16:20

Username: Ripped
What Tier are you getting?: Determined specifics via private chat ;)
Character(s) NAMES and APPEARANCEs: Burntstag--A large, handsome calico. He has a lean, yet muscular frame with a long and beautiful coat that makes him look much more larger and imposing. This is complemented by a set of light, yet piercing green eyes. Burnt's Picture Claim
Flintfang--Handsome, light-gray tabby with white underbelly, paws, and muzzle Flint's Picture Claim
Silentmist--Pure white, almost seems blue-tinted in the right lighting. Her fur is particularly dense and medium in length. Silent's Picture Claim

Character(s) personalities: Burntstag--Following after his father, Burnt is very strong-willed. Although he learns how to skillfully hold and master his tongue, this tom is not afraid to speak up on issues he strongly believes in. Burnt is a heavily critical thinker and actually rather brilliant and when he makes up his mind on something, it is hard to change. He harbors a deep care for those within his clan and has a genuine desire to see success and flourishing for his clanmates.
Flintfang--From a young age, Flintfang felt the whole world was at his grasp, if only he was willing to work for it. To Flintfang that meant being incredibly charming, he would constantly ask questions, testing the system and pushing the limits. The gray tabby hated conformity, and oftentimes would disrespect his superiors if it meant discovering a new way of doing things. Flintfang was very smart and cunning, and knew the way around the mind of a cat. As he aged he got better at it. He could read emotions off of his clanmates based on their vocal tone or facial expressions. Manipulation was Flintfang's strong suit, and he was very, very good at it. The cat got along with others simply by his wits and charm. It ended up being a great downfall for Flintfang though. Charm doesn't win real friends, and wits can only go so far. Flintfang struggles with commitment and oftentimes finds himself lacking any real friendships or relationships. He strives for a more efficient, smarter way to live life, but how many cats' hearts will he ruin in his wake?
Silentmist--Quiet. She tends to not talk much. Don't mistake this for her not wanting to, she just doesn't entirely know how. When she's uncomfortable with someone or isn't too close with them, expect a lot of awkward, drawn out silences with her. This is because she's running through about a trillion things she can say or reply with in her head and can't seem to find the right thing to voice. However, when she's close with someone she's actually rather calm and open, having an odd tendency to speak the first thing that comes to mind. She's rather creative, coming up with odd tactics and always having a unique way to get something done. However, this trait of hers is hidden when she becomes anxious or uncertain, as she'll then just follow orders to the letter in order to not upset her superiors... especially her father.

Theme: Newleaf background/thaw. Maybe remnants of snow or ice, but mostly the marshlands in newleaf. Potentially with smoke/fire in the distant background if able!
What do you want the character(s) doing?: Burnt in the center of the picture with Silent at his side, possibly overlap in their fur with how close they are. Flint on the other side only a slight distance away from Burnt. All staring straight ahead. Either serious expressions or with slight smiles.
Extra: Burnt has scars along his back from an owl (which may or may not be visible in the picture I just thought it worth noting!) and I plan for him to have a small one across the bridge of his nose.

Let me know if you need anything else or any clarifications!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 21:40

Grey's Commission Shack Ripped10

8+ hours to complete
Date Started: January 31st
Date Completed: February 3rd
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 13:16

Commissions are still open!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack EmptyWed 10 Apr 2019 - 22:23

bump
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack EmptySat 27 Apr 2019 - 17:23

If we purchase a lineart, can we color it ourselves?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack EmptySat 27 Apr 2019 - 18:58

Yeppers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Commission Shack   Grey's Commission Shack Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey's Commission Shack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature :: Commission Corner-
Jump to: