Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open] Empty
PostSubject: The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open]   The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open] EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 7:15

ooc; as the topic is semi-open, please ask before joining <3

Rather unladylike words streamed forth from the warrior her entire trek back home from camp. Whichever cats in Starclan thought it was a good idea to allow raccoons to exist ought to go to the Dark Forest. Thankfully, many of her words had been muffled from the vole in her mouth, that was placed at the entrance to Stoatstar's den before she opted to hobble her way towards Dovefrost's humble dwelling. Every couple of hobbles a dot of blood touched the snowy floor, even though she had dipped it in the chilly ground several times in an attempt to soothe even a touch of the pain.

Scrambling her way to the medicine den, the scent of herbs wrinkled her nose as she stuck towards the entrance out of politeness. "Dovefrost? Sir?" The warrior called out through her teeth, as she didn't even bother to make an attempt to hide the fact she was in pain. "Stupid raccoons... stupid paw... mousedung foxhearted..." She continued to mumble, shaking her head now and then to clear the fuzzy feeling that was slowly creeping in more and more.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open]   The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open] EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 17:12

Coming back from a herb hunting trip, though not many useful ones were found, Fawnpaw was lucky to have been able to get much more cobwebs. They still proved useful, despite however sometimes frail or sticky they were. However, a trail of dotting blood on the snowy grounds caught her off-guard. Was a cat injured? Following the trail further, Fawnpaw blinked, seeing a tortoiseshell molly stand in front of the medicine den's entrance.

"Mottlerose? Are you alright?" She mewed, attempting to get a closer look at the wound before excusing herself to get in. "I'm not as experienced as Dovefrost, but.. well, I'll try." As the young molly ended her sentence, Fawnpaw went to find some moss in the den, temporarily leaving the cobwebs aside. She'd use that later on.

Following what she's been taught, the she-cat briefly soaked the moss in the pool, then quickly put it to use by cleaning the warrior's injury(ies). Grabbing the cobwebs she'd collected, Fawnpaw unraveled the cobwebs, pressing it onto the warrior's wounds(s). Grabbing some more marigold and goldenrod, she'd chew them into a poultice— applying it to Mottlerose to prevent infection.. and to heal too, anyway. Scanning the den, she called for her mentor, slightly uncertain if she'd done it correctly or not. "Dovefrost, is what I've done correct?" She asked, and though her voice was firm, a hint of hesitance hid beneath it.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open]   The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open] EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 17:19

Dovefrost was rather... distracted in his thoughts going over herbs, and what else they might need on future trips. It seemed that Fawnpaw was more on the ball with paying attention than he was. She had quickly noticed the injured warrior before he did. While he had come out of his thoughts right as he heard her speak, he just stood by with perked ears as he watched her work on Mottlerose's wound.

Green eyes studied what his apprentice did closely, taking note of what might needed to be corrected in the future, though it seemed like she was doing a wonderful job. So he continued to stand by, at least until she asked him if she did the right thing. "You did well Fawnpaw, it looks all good to me, just make sure you check it over in a few days for infection. I'm sure there won't be any, but following up never hurts." He mentioned to her. It was strange, something was different when he was training Fawnpaw. It certainly seemed like she was more invested than his last two apprentices.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open]   The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open] EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 17:53

Mottlerose held her paw towards the apprentice. She hadn't quite gotten acquainted yet with the young she-cat, but was rather curious when she noticed her coming with a bundle of herbs in her mouth. Having been rather focused on providing for the clan, she had missed the news on who exactly Dovefrost had taken upon as a new pupil. Her gratitude didn't go unnoticed though, and she sat to be as still as possible. "A raccoon got my paw, I think they snagged off one of my paw pads." She told the other she-cat, a twinge of frustration continuing to sit in her voice. For the pain that continued to ripple through her body, she was certainly doing her best to bite it back. Her claws flexed and dug into the soft earth below, but she avoided unsheathing her claws at the apprentice.

It was when Dovefrost appeared that she was able to catch the apprentice's name. "Thank you so much, Fawnpaw." Genuine thanks was offered towards the younger molly. She kept her paw somewhat close to her frame, not daring to set it down. She didn't want to dirty any of the work that had just been done, and the idea of placing any weight on it also felt like a horrendous plan. "I'll certainly be back around." She gave a nod of gratitude towards the two of them.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open]   The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Raccoons got a Bean [semi-open]
Page 1 of 1