Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

specklekit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 367

specklekit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 17:45

The second of Waterlily's litter would be apprenticed today. He had been told that this kit seemed to have some kind of immobility in his hind legs and could be rather hot-tempered. "Let all cats of Thunderclan gather below Highrock for a clan meeting." he meowed, taking his spot on Highrock. It wasn't his spot, but he had been up there quite often lately. The clan was probably tired of all his calls by now.

specklekit's apprentice ceremony 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
specklekit's apprentice ceremony Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 18:03

Comfreykit turned to the highrock, realizing Minnowfin had once again called a clan meeting. She padded over quickly, making sure to take a spot next to one of her littermates. Just in case it was another apprentice ceremony. She wanted to be the first to congratulate them.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4945

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 19:07

Finding her signature place within the front row of the crowd, Mottlerose's amber gaze studied the silver tom. She watched for any sign of eyeing whose ceremony it might be in an attempt to gain a heads-up. Usually, the warrior could get a bit of information out of him as to who the ceremony would be for, but this was a day she hadn't gotten the chance.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 0:51

Reedpaw padded out of the apprentice den, giving mottlerose a dip of his head. What was this about? his glance travelled around the cats gathered.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 0:57

Specklekit was slow in his movements towards the Highrock. He almost stumbled, but caught himself before he fell. No! I can't mess up in front of everyone! This had to be his ceremony, Waterlily had been hyping it up for all of the kits, but he just had a feeling it was for him. Seeing one of his sisters in the crowd, he moved over to sit near her. "Do you think it's my ceremony? Or at least one of our other sibling's?"

Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 8:08

Comfreykit was glad to see Specklekit joining her. She briefly tapped tail on his shoulder as a friendly hello. The she-kit could sense her brother's excitement. "Yes, yes I do. Remember Darkpaw just became an apprentice, so I definitely think we're all old enough," she answered with a smile, "And I think it's quite likely this one's yours. Who do you think will be your mentor?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 1:47

The clan was gathering, and his gaze scanned over the crowd, lingering on a tortoiseshell pelt. He was met amber eyes, his heart instantly warming. Today is your day... Mottlerose. He then carried on with the announcement. "Specklekit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin your training. From now on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Specklepaw. Mottlerose will be your mentor. I have full confidence that she will pass down all she knows to you." Voices arose, and Minnowfin found himself excited for the she-cat as well as the apprentice. The both of them had quite a journey ahead.

specklekit's apprentice ceremony 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
specklekit's apprentice ceremony Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 4:00

oh, great. more cats to squeeze into that sorry excuse of a den. "Specklepaw! Specklepaw!" he cheered anyway.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4945

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 13:00

Mottlerose's head snapped with attention as her name was called alongside the newly-named Specklepaw. She dipped her head towards Minnowfin, padding over to the new apprentice to touch her nose kindly to the young cat. I will do my best to teach you all I know." She vowed.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: specklekit's apprentice ceremony   specklekit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

specklekit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1