Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Returning Home [O]

Go down 
+3
kjSage
Jay Bird
Alex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] EmptySun 13 Feb 2022 - 18:49

Ashfall, Timbersun in tow, finally set her gaze upon Windclan camp, paws aching. Really, she was just happy to be back home, and Timbersun's leg could rest and heal, though the new herb appeared to have helped somewhat. As she limped through the entrance, mouth full of the new herb, the warrior looked around. Not much had changed, had seemed... she had hoped that Dayspring would be better. Maybe she was, or maybe this herb would help her. Maybe Starclan was finally helping her for a change.

"We're back, and we found that herb that Basilbloom saw from Starclan. Not only that, but it works! I've got seedheads and everything, Basilbloom said we should try to plant these in our territories." Though muffled, her voice was still loud enough that most in the clearing would be able to hear. After this, all she wanted was to lay in her nest for a moon.

Returning Home [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] EmptyMon 14 Feb 2022 - 13:34

The young warrior emerged from the warrior's den at the sound of unfamiliar voices. His amber eyes glared at the newcomers, not recognizing them as part of Windclan. Were they part of the clan before his arrival with Hentooth? With his muscles tensed, the slender ginger tom approached gray, scarred warrior with caution. As he got closer, a faint scent of Windclan lingered in the air around the two cats. They didn't seem to come with ill intentions. In fact, the herbs of the stranger's mouth seemed to be medicinal. A shame that currently, Windclan lacked a trained medicine cat to use them, considering that Berrypaw has joined the warrior training. Maybe his mother could go back to her former role and give good use to this new herb...

"I think we haven't met. I'm Fawnsong, son of Hentooth. I'm sorry to ask this, but are you two from Windclan? If you are, where have you been?" The ginger warrior didn't mean to sound rude with his question, but his words did come out more dry than he wished for. After all, Fawnsong wasn't sure how to react to these newcomers. AS far as he could know, they could be faking and be rogues planning to attack the camp.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Returning Home [O] Signat14
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] EmptyMon 14 Feb 2022 - 13:58

Swiftspirit grinned as Ashfall's familiar voice carried through camp, and she stood, cheerfully padding forward, "Ashfall! Took you long enough to get back." She purred, bumping her friend's shoulder in greeting. Fawnsong's question made her whiskers twitch, but she answered with a nod. "Yes Fawnsong, Ashfall and Timbersun are our warriors. They were on that patrol to find the... herb thing, with some of the warriors and medicine cats of the other clans." She mewed. Strange to realize just how long the pair had been gone.

And... Timbersun. Right. Swiftspirit blinked, taking in the evidently still-healing injuries. "What happened to you?" There was concern in her voice, but no love. She needed to talk to him, but not in front of the clan.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] EmptyMon 14 Feb 2022 - 14:16

Scorchtalon's ears pricked at the sound of pawsteps near the camp entrance. He'd been trying to gather up some cats to go hunting with him, but he abandoned his task and ran over to the entrance, spotting two cats carrying a strange smelling herb. Fawnsong had already confronted them, and Scorchtalon didn't miss the suspicion darkening his brother's amber gaze. His fur bristled, ready to fight the newcomers if need be, but relaxed when he recognized a familiar face.

"Timbersun! I remember you!" Turning to Fawnsong, he mewed excitedly.

"He was one of the cats who welcomed us when we first got here! Doesn't this whole thing remind you a bit of that day?" He purred at the memory. He didn't remember much about that long, freezing walk, but he cherished the day they'd finally arrived in their new home.

(OOC: OOF this is rushed I had to be at work like 10 minutes ago)

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] EmptyMon 14 Feb 2022 - 21:10

Batsong looked over shyly at the newly back pair. She honestly only slightly remembered them and not that well at that. She had always been shy so she had only seen them in passing as a kit when they left and that was a LONGGG time ago it seemed like.

She did walk over to them greeting them but her shy nature prevented her from saying all that much. She also was not eager to have her stutter show again.

She stayed more on the outskirts of the cats gathering and rushing in around them. She did give them both a warm smile of welcoming home. Batsong was very welcoming and kind, just very shy.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2249

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] EmptyThu 17 Feb 2022 - 0:57

Mistysky looked up as she saw a pair of cats entering the cat, taking a moment to recognize them as Timbersun and Ashfall. There was a smile on her maw as she joined the crowd. Seeing Scorchtalon being a tad bit excitable at their return, only StarClan knew how he could even remember Timbersun's name, she chuckled and flicked his ear with her paw.

"It's good to have you two back. I guess you have some catching up to do, huh? This is my apprentice, well, former apprentice, Scorchtalon. Grumpy over there is his brother Fawnsong.

And this..."
She turned to the black molly, nuzzling her with a smile. "...is Batsong. She's had it a bit rough, but she's strong, and Swiftspirit and I have been looking out for her. The sickness Dayspring and Berrypaw have took her parents, the poor scrap."

Seeing Timbersun injured, Mistysky's face scrunched up in worry. "Geez, seems like nobody can get a break...."

Returning Home [O] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 4:32

Brown pawsteps hesitated as the mackerel tabby tom entered the camp. First, a cat he only faintly recognised a little approached them. As soon as he spoke, however, Timbersun smiled. "We have met, when you were a kit. I'm Timbersun, your uncle, Hentooth's brother." Has it really been that long? He wondered, remaining ear flicking. Then, Swiftspirit came over. He smiled at her, though it quickly faded as she didn't even seem to bother talking to him. Is something wrong? Did I do something? Did the dog scratch me up so bad I'm not recognisable? But, she continued, mentioning him as if he was just a clanmate she had never really interacted with. His tail drooped.

Still confused by her approach, he answered quite bluntly to her question. "Dog." It was close to a mumble, but still clear. He noticed another cat approaching, also recognisable, but he wasn't sure until they spoke. Timbersun smiled for a second as his nephew spoke, but glancing back towards Swiftspirit, his expression became unsure again.

Then, Mistypaw. Wait... apprentice? That meant Mistypaw was a warrior now. "Erm, sorry Misty, I don't know your warrior name." He chuckled, a little pain shooting up his pulled leg. Walking so far back definitely didn't do it any good, even if the new herb made it feel so much better, it definitely wasn't going to heal properly if he kept using it so much. That unfortunately meant 'no running', which, as a Windclan cat, he loved, but if he wanted to run more in the future, that probably meant he should rest it, right? Noticing the black cat Mistywarriorname mentioned, he offered her a slight smile. But the she-cat seemed shy. Well, he didn't want to pressure her.

He glanced again at Swiftspirit, gaze lingering on the pale she-cats shape for a moment before looking away. Did I do something wrong? I must have...

Anonymous

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 21:33

Rosepaw looked up as an unfamiliar voice carried across the little valley. Her tufted ears turned back slightly at the confusion. The newly named apprentice stayed next to mentor on the edge of the gathering cats.

Her ears lifted and twitched at what… Ashfall, and Swiftspirit said. It sounded so exciting! All the clans went on a journey together to find a herb from StarClan? It was magical. Rosepaw’s eyes lit up in awe.

Her brow furrowed lightly in concern for her mentor when Mistysky introduced Batsong and she shuffled closer to her friend. Batsong had had it rough, but it was true, she was strong! Rosepaw was proud that she would learn from her.

Ashfall and Timbersun looked strong too, her with old injuries and him with new… from a dog! As introductions went round she chirped out, “and I’m Batsong’s apprentice, Rosepaw!” A little shyly the new apprentice mewed, “Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning Home [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home [O]   Returning Home [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Home [O]
Page 1 of 1