Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a thousand pawsteps [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

a thousand pawsteps [open] Empty
PostSubject: a thousand pawsteps [open]   a thousand pawsteps [open] EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 10:22

OOC: text here

The spiky-furred molly hummed as they padded along, their tail raised high with contentment. It had been at least a moon since they had ventured away from the Circle, and at least a moon they had spent traveling to their heart's content. No plan, no direction, just simply exploring. That was one of the many luxuries of life, they had decided, the freedom to explore whenever you wanted. Time was of no consequence. They had all the time in the world.

...Granted, they were only twelve moons old. Probably around fourteen now, if they really counted. The world was a vast expanse, and they, Thistle a'Cloudythorn, were only a small speck on that expanse. That didn't bother them at all, it just meant more room to explore!

It had been a long while since they had scented any other cats. The last time they had, they were around some Uprights' nests and had met some nestpets. The plump cats were chatty and friendly, spilling information about groups of wild cats in the area called "Clans". It sounded similar to their own Circle back home, which simply intrigued Thistle even more. Imagine, other colonies, with their own cultures and ways of life...it was enough to send an excited shiver down their spine!

Thistle weaved across the ground, deftly dodging pebbles and thorny plants as they walked. A foreign yet familiar scent was guiding their nose, one of unfamiliar cats. Who would they meet, and when? The flecked tabby grinned to themself, excited at the prospect. They hadn't even considered the fact that these cats might be dangerous...but if they were, Thistle could handle themself just fine.

a thousand pawsteps [open] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: a thousand pawsteps [open]   a thousand pawsteps [open] EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 10:22

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Invasion Dice' :
a thousand pawsteps [open] Failuredice

a thousand pawsteps [open] Mistpe10
a thousand pawsteps [open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: a thousand pawsteps [open]   a thousand pawsteps [open] EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 2:47

After losing Aphrodite, Aoife had been putting everything into her duties. She was mad at herself for always finding her late sister a little annoying, and never really having the chance to make sure she knew how much she did actually love her. Along with that, several of her siblings had left to join Thunderclan, on a mission she knew little about. With one of them being Achlys, she was the only guard that remained, and was ready to show she could do it by herself.

And soon her first opportunity presented itself.

She wasn't far from camp - she never really was these days, apart from occasional hunting trips - when the very gentle sound of paw steps made her ears prick up. Combined with an unfamiliar scent, Aoife was immediately suspicious. She followed the trail, which brought her face to face with another cat. By scent, they were clearly not a clan cat, and so she held off her attack. She could always do that later, but if they were lucky, this cat could become a member of the order. No use in injuring cats who could be helpful in the future. "This is dangerous territory that you tread on. State your reasoning now, and I might save you some pain before you run into one of my siblings." Or Klaus. He was really the one to be concerned about in this situation.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a thousand pawsteps [open]   a thousand pawsteps [open] EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 10:10

A strange molly now stood before them, giving them a very serious look and a nasty threat. Thistle blinked, wide-eyed, then canted their head to one side with an easy-going smile.

"My apologies, friend, I didn't realize I was on claimed territory! To keep things short and sweet, I'm simply a traveler. I mean no harm to you, I'm only passing through. I'll be on my way shortly, if you'll allow it!" Thistle stood their ground, their muscles tense under their thick fur in case this cat wanted to pick a fight. Pale eyes searched the she-cat, curious, wondering if this was simply a front put on for show. The molly before them wasn't very old at all, she couldn't be older than them.

The mottled tabby made no move to approach further, instead sweeping their fluffy tail in the air in a friendly gesture. "My name's Thistle by the way, what's yours?"

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

PostSubject: Re: a thousand pawsteps [open]   a thousand pawsteps [open] EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 10:34

Klaus had been curled up in his nest when the sound of voices hit his ears. Aofie and... who was that? He lifted his head and rotated his ears around to pinpoint their location. Once identified, he got to his feet and casually walked over. His eye landed on another rogue molly... and lucky for her that it was a her. A tom he may have chased off swiftly. The appearance of the slash mark scars both above and below his left cloudy eye was menacing, though the other lone cat would do well to not point it out. Klaus still hadn't gotten used to it, and the loss of vision in one eye had put him in a foul and short-tempered mood.

"Klaus." He answered simply, regardless if he was being spoken to or not, which he knew that he wasn't. Staying several fox-lengths away from Thistle, the gold and pale tom reclined into a casual sit and was content to simply watch what was going on here. He'd allow Aoife to handle it unless she ended up needing assistance. If the molly turned out to be a new recruit, fantastic. If not... Klaus would need to decide what to do.

The Forgotten Order had many enemies now and was sure to collect more as time went on. It wouldn't be wise to let a lone cat who knew the location of their camp roam freely.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: a thousand pawsteps [open]   a thousand pawsteps [open] EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022 - 8:28

Aoife's ears pricked up when she heard her father's voice, automatically taking a step back as she assumed he would take the conversation from here. However, instead of taking charge, he stayed a distance away and left the young she-cat to continue, watching carefully. She shifted her paws uncomfortably, but tried to continue exactly as she had before. Her mask was back in place, even if it wasn't doing the job of intimidation like she had hoped.

Thistle's claim seemed to be legitimate. Either that or they were a very trained actor and convincing liar. "Aoife." She replied shortly, pausing to think of what to say next. Few cats wondered in this direction - clans cats knew to stay away from the days when it had been occupied by Asylum, and the handful of other cats outside the clans usually stuck to Twolegplace. "A traveler, you say. Where is it that you come from?" Given the lack of aggression from the otters cat, Aoife was taking a different approach. The more she knew about Thistle, the more likely she was to believe them, and know if they would be a useful or willing recruit. "And I would be careful of everywhere in this forest if I were you, even if you leave our camp far in the distance. Aggressive clans of cats defend the territory from here to Twolegplace. You'd be safer steering clear and going home." This wasn't a threat, but a genuine warning.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a thousand pawsteps [open]   a thousand pawsteps [open] EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022 - 9:32

Thistle blinked, gray eyes watching idly as a golden tom sauntered over and introduced himself as "Klaus". He stayed several lengths away, keeping his distance, which was a smart thing to do. Judging by his air of importance, he was probably a higher-up, perhaps even the leader. They noticed how "Aoife" deferred to him, but Klaus held still. It...almost seemed like a test.

Their ears flicked, whiskers twitching as they smiled when asked about their home. Aoife continued, warning of aggressive Clan cats in the area from here to...where? What on earth was a "Twolegplace"? Thistle took a seat, curling their tail around their paws. "Well, it's nice to meet you both! As for where I'm from, my home is several sunrises away, beyond the mountains. I appreciate your warning, I've heard of the Clans from other travelers in the area. Although, I have to ask, what is a 'Twolegplace'? I'm not familiar with that!" Their eyes flicked between Aoife and Klaus, their curiosity and mild confusion genuine.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a thousand pawsteps [open]   a thousand pawsteps [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

a thousand pawsteps [open]
Page 1 of 1