Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pawsteps in the night (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxicmutt

Toxicmutt

Characters : {Stonekit}
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 3

Pawsteps in the night (open) Empty
PostSubject: Pawsteps in the night (open)   Pawsteps in the night (open) EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 18:32

Stonekit padded quietly out of the nursery, trying his hardest not to awaken the other kits. Once he found himself a good distance away from the nursery he looked around to make sure nobody had followed him before looking up to the night sky. Once again it was filled with a seemingly endless amount of stars, stretching across the horizon farther than his young mind could comprehend. The grey kit drew a shaky breath as he stood there drinking in the sight before him. "I wonder what it's like up there." He suddenly spoke, breaking the silence that had fallen over him.

(OOC: I have already been approved, just needing to be added to the group. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps in the night (open)   Pawsteps in the night (open) EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 18:44

Starry nights - how beautiful. Quailpaw loved whenever the stars were visible, they were a connection to starclan. The clan where her mother and sister now resides in, their deaths have driven Quailpaw to become a medicine cat apprentice. It just seemed like the right thing to do Quailpaws ear flickered her whiskers twitching as she watched a small kit wander from the nursery. Kits never did listen to their mothers did they? With an annoyed huff Quailpaw slipped over - walking towards the little one. "Ahem Little one.." She spoke quietly her green eyes narrowing at the small kit. "Shouldn't you be sleeping by now..?" Quailpaw mewed strictly her tail flicking as she gently nudged the small tom "Do you kits never listen to your mothers..?" The medicine cat apprentice mumbled quietly sighing in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Toxicmutt

Toxicmutt

Characters : {Stonekit}
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps in the night (open)   Pawsteps in the night (open) EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 19:05

Stonekit squeaked, having been startled by the apprentice. He immediately slinked back a step, ears pinned to the back of his head as he tried to make himself look smaller. Upon noticing that it was Quailpaw however, he relaxed a bit. "I couldn't sleep, so I came outside to look at the stars. I'm not going to leave the camp or anything." He mewled softly in response to the larger cat's question. "I'm sorry, please don't tell my mother!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps in the night (open)   Pawsteps in the night (open) EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 19:11

The black she-cats whiskers twitched in amusement - she dealt with kits like these for the longest time, they just never learn do they? Quailpaw sighed her green eyes rolling with slight annoyance. "Don't you have a better excuse.." She mewed settling down next to the tom - truth was she wasn't very sleepy herself. "Fine stonekit - but this one time only." Quailpaw mewed curtly softly whacking the small tom with her plump tail. Her gaze looked onto the stars - a bit curious why a tom his age would be so curious about them. "Since your not sleepy, i'm sure you won't mind talking with a medicine cat apprentice would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pawsteps in the night (open)   Pawsteps in the night (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pawsteps in the night (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: