Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Path [Shrikestorm]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5645

The Path [Shrikestorm] Empty
PostSubject: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyThu 27 Jan 2022 - 15:54

Swiftspirit shuddered as an icy wind bit into her short fur near the second her patrol left camp. "Foxdung... It doesn't end." She grumbled. She shifted from foot to foot, gaze scanning the white-blanketed moors stretching out before her for signs of prey as she and Shrikestorm made their way away from camp.

"So, what's it like being deputy?" She knew it was something the tom had wanted, but he'd seemed startled to actually be named. Given the previous two leaders... Swiftspirit supposed she couldn't blame Shrikestorm for being surprised. They had their differences, but he put Windclan first. That was what the clan needed right now.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022 - 9:26

The wind wasn't too bad. It was a touch cold, but Shrikestorm had the fur to bear it. He didn't mind doing patrols in this weather, especially since he knew most of his clanmates would rather stay huddled up and warm together. That was what they had to deal with for being close to StarClan.

"It's everything I wanted, but I didn't expect it," Shrikestorm admitted, glancing at Swiftspirit as they moved along the moors. "I appreciate Goldenstar choosing me, though. I've always wanted to do whatever I can for this clan."
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022 - 21:21

"Good, the clan needs more leadership with that attitude." Swiftspirit nodded. "I know a few cats up there who are probably rolling in their graves. It's the living who matter, though." She added.

The scent of hare on the wind caught her attention, and with a flick of her tail Swiftspirit turned to follow it. While her fur was much too short to deal with the cold, it was mostly pale and blended in much better than it did with the grasses of greenleaf. The hare's scent was easy to follow and it wasn't long before she spotted the white-furred creature. Swiftspirit increased her speed, and the hare turned and ran. This one definitely didn't want to be caught, and turned, ducking into a tunnel before Swiftspirit could turn properly to follow. She hissed, tail lashing once in frustration as the prey was beyond her reach. With a sigh, she turned in search of more prey.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022 - 12:10

Shrikestorm laughed, thinking about the old attitudes of WindClan. "Perhaps they are," he mused, thinking of how his original attempts to fix his clan was rebuffed. The irony that one of his supporters happened to be an outsider was not lost on him.

While they were patrolling, a couple of hares strolled by some distance away. Swiftspirit just missed one, but another remained. As silently as he could, Shrikestorm dashed across the snow, leaping for the hare. The hare tried to run, but Shrikestorm was able to catch it and pin it to the ground, nipping its neck to finish it off. "These hares seem to run even faster in this weather," he said, shaking his head.

Last edited by King Falcon I on Mon 31 Jan 2022 - 12:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15019

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022 - 12:10

The member 'King Falcon I' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022 - 17:06

"Keeps them warm, same as us." Swiftspirit grinned, she enjoyed the challenge that hunting them could be. Her eyes searched for the hare that she'd missed, though it seemed to have made it to safety in a burrow or something. She did spot a rabbit though, and without another word was chasing after it. Her paws slammed into the rabbit's side as it attempted to make a quick turn in hopes of avoiding her, and Swiftspirit's fangs snapped at its' throat with ease. Swiftspirit turned to bury it, then continued in her search for prey.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyTue 1 Feb 2022 - 9:48

"Good catch." Shrikestorm continued to search, but prey was scarce. Those several hares they saw seemed to be all that was left, though he continued to look. "Everything going alright?" he asked once he was close enough to Swiftspirit to talk to her without scaring off any potential prey.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyTue 1 Feb 2022 - 18:21

Everything going alright? Certainly a loaded question, though her feelings on Timbersun were her own.  She'd speak to him when he and Ashfall were back, break things to him gently. Swiftspirit shook her head to clear it. "Fine, I suppose." She mewed, "I wish Ashfall and Timbersun hadn't left." She admitted. True enough, though for Timbersun it was more just so she could tell him and move on. She did genuinely miss Ashfall, though. "I know, important herb and all that. Just hope they make it back sooner rather than later." She scanned their snowy surroundings for signs of prey, but it seemed most of it was smart enough to stay somewhere warm, out of the frigid winds.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 15:28

Shrikestorm nodded, understanding where Swiftspirit was coming from. She and Timbersun were together, after all. It would only make sense that she would miss him. The clan would miss them both simultaneously. "It's getting tough to allow warriors to leave like this, especially in this weather. We have to be extra cautious." They could be in trouble if something happened while two of their top warriors were out of camp, to say nothing of their nebulous medicine cat situation.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 6:36

Swiftspirit hummed quiet agreement with Shrikestorm's words. They all needed to be careful with this season being so harsh, especially with Berrypaw's state. Hopefully the cats on that patrol were being careful as well. "Twolegplace..." She sighed, "At least they have all the medicine cats to look out for them if they run into trouble, right?" Dark humor, perhaps, given the situation, but it made things easier. It was better than outright admitting to the worry, at least.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 20:36

"Medicine cats aplenty, but no freedom," Shrikestorm replied, unburying the meager prey he had caught. There wasn't much to be caught in this weather. "I wouldn't trade what we have here for that life." It was a life of comfort, but a life of no growth, no true companionship. Shrikestorm couldn't imagine what kind of cat would trade clan life for the lazy life of a kittypet. "Shall we go back? It looks like things are okay here." For now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Path [Shrikestorm]   The Path [Shrikestorm] EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 13:09

"I was no kittypet, still wouldn't go back." Swiftspirit's tail flicked in agreement. She'd been a member of Windclan for long enough that the memories were faded, and she was just as loyal to them as any true-born clan cat. "I doubt we'll catch much else out here." She nodded, turning to keep pace with Shrikestorm as they made their way back toward camp.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8