Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bloodstained Petals (C)

Go down 
+7
Memories
kjSage
MediocreCrisis
downfive
Mistpelt
khamosa
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2601

Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 4:32 pm

As soon as they found a spot to settle, Cloverheart disappeared from the group. Her weary legs and aching head begged her to settle down for a moment and enjoy a heartbeat of peace, but she found it hard to relax with Beechfang– and, to an extent, Dovefrost –lingering around. Even though the SkyClanner announced she was going hunting, Cloverheart wasn't taking any chances with her. She gave Ebonyhaze a sorry look, and an equally sorry look to Basilbloom for not staying to help with the nests, then silently slipped away. Maybe I can find some decent herbs, was as good an excuse as any.

She didn't make it very far. Around the corner, a few fox-lengths down the stretch of earth. She could almost see the haze of the busier heart of Twolegplace from here; a soft yellow glow, warm against the sky's fading light. She watched it with awe, whiskers twitching periodically as she observed. For a long series of enraptured heartbeats, she didn't move, stood solidly in place. "I know those stars..." She murmured indistinctly. Or rather... knew of them? The medicine cat took a hesitant step forward, ears lowering. Maybe I can go exploring... it shouldn't take too long. They won't notice. Just as her paw pressed through the firm snow, a sharp hiss and the snap of a creature in pain brought her back to the present.

One last wistful look towards the soaring Twoleg nests and Cloverheart turned around, trotting briskly as she could back to the group. Most of the warriors had disappeared to go hunting... Dovefrost had slipped off, too, and Timbersun was just out of sight. Looking at the rest of the gathered cats, she huffed, "What's going on? Is everyone alright?" Something rattled near Timbersun... hopefully nothing too dangerous.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 5:20 pm

Ashfall sometimes had to wonder if she was cut out for this long journey, at least in this season. Her forever-numb limp paw was making it difficult to limp along, and the piled snow made it hard to get around, but she pushed through. She wouldn't be at the back of this group, not with her aunt here, though she had lost an eye too. Maybe she could see the resemblance. She also stayed near the front because her wonderful adopted son could be a bit... excitable. The molly didn't want him getting into trouble, Swiftspirit would kill her.

She could only watch as Timbersun ran ahead into the twoleg nests, and she hissed under her breath. Ashfall wasn't fast enough to immediately catch up to him. "Be careful!" Was all she could yowl out to him as he ran off. She wasted no time in laying down in the area that they had been brought to, something almost akin to the territories. She needed to rest her paws for a moment, travelling on only three was a bit painful on her joints, and she was gently realizing that she wasn't that new warrior anymore, even if she was still much younger than a cat like Beechfang. "I'll help you all make nests and guard you. This area smells dangerous, and not to be rude, but historically I've not known medicine cats to have much skill in combat. I would be remiss to not have someone protecting everyone here, and that would be me. Besides, my hunting abilities here would likely just scare off prey."

Then she rose to her paws again, beginning to explore herself for something good for nests. There wasn't much in the snow, but there was plenty of green on the old twoleg nests, and she began to rip some of it off. It didn't look too hard, and was better than nothing. Maybe it could be the base. As she returned, she saw a brown cat, Muddythorn she believed his name was, carrying plenty of moss. Dropping her own bundle, she spoke. "I'll gather some more of it then, yowl if the medicine cats need me." It was difficult to traverse the snowbanks with three paws, but she did so quickly, grabbing as much of the moss Muddythorn had spoken of in her mouth as possible, before returning once again, dropping off more moss. "Everyone is okay here I believe. I need to go check on Timbersun." She said this as she also began to hear the sound of something rattling near Timbersun, was it that weird shiny twoleg stuff? Or was it something more dangerous.

Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Downlo48 Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Downlo50 Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 596

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 6:38 pm

Ebonyhaze had remained by Cloverheart's side the entire journey. He didn't know the past between her and Beechfang but he hoped his presence offered comfort, or perhaps protection, but he didn't want to make any hasty assumptions about the rest of the patrol. However, as they reached the twoleg nests, his interests started to wander. It was so much different from the forests and plains, the tall red nests made of stones he had never seen in the clan territories. They all looked so uniform, while the stones in the rivers rarely had a twin. Did the twolegs find those or make them?

Everything from the thunderpath to where the plants grew were near mimics of their neighbor, so unnatural but so fascinating at the same time. They did come across a row that failed to meet the other twoleg's conformity, like as though the forest and the twolegs met in the middle and lived in compromise.

He was planning to continue following Cloverheart around, but the smaller she-cat gave him a hint that she wanted time alone and he was going to give her it. But he would need something to do, he wanted to be useful. Ebonyhaze shuffled on his paws, looking towards the other cats before quietly deciding on helping with nests.

The sound of distant fighting caught his ears, forcing his head up from his work to give a worried glance in its direction. Twolegs didn't seem to frequent here, but the wild encroaching in might have attracted more familiar threats. Hopefully they were alright, most in the hunting patrol were warriors. Perhaps he should have followed and offered an extra paw, but he felt more in his element helping out the medicine cats.

Cloverheart returned, and he flicked an ear back to listen to her question. "I think the hunting patrol got in a bit of a squabble..." Well... that was a bit obvious, but there wasn't much more information on paw to give out until one of the patrol mates could give a report.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 12:40 am

Basilbloom paused in her nest building to watch as Beechfang, Duskflight, Thrushnose, and Dovefrost returned to the dark alleys, a bit surprised that the ThunderClan medicine cat was going with the group, but she shrugged it off.  If she recalled correctly he had been a warrior before becoming a medicine cat, the more capable paws they had out there to find food the better.  Besides, as she turned to look around their makeshift camp she realized that she still had plenty of helping paws.  Muddythorn had already found a soft patch of moss and some cobwebs, and Basilbloom purred as Ashfall, the elder WindClan warrior, helped him collect it.  "I appreciate it Ashfall, I didn't think of that."  Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Cloverheart slipping away from the group, and was about to call out when she noticed the anxious look in her eyes.  Oh, she needs a minute alone.  I get it, I could use one also.  Smiling at the RiverClan medicine cat, she turned back to the nests, patting down some of the newfound moss when yowls cut through the air.

Her head whipping around, Basilbloom felt her breath catch in her chest as fear overwhelmed her.  Oh StarClan, what's going on?!  Her paws quivered, debating whether to run and check, but she forced herself to stay in place.  Ebonyhaze's logical words brought her back down to earth a bit, and as if to match them the cries died down almost as quickly as they started.  Nodding, she smoothed her fur and meowed as calmly as she could; "It sounds like they have it handled."  She needed to trust in the abilities of her patrolmates, if she jumped at every little threat she wouldn't have to energy to go on.  Just as she'd begun to relax, however, another distant sound reached her ears, though it was much more...mysterious.  A scratching, rattling sound, coming from where Timbersun had gone hunting.

It had been a rough winter, not just in the forest but in Twolegplace as well.  All creatures big and small had been struggling, their ribs showing against thin flanks, and this stray mutt was no different.  Sniffing around the abandoned houses, he hoped to find at least /something/ to eat, but it seemed his luck had turned.  Fresh cat scent, and a lot of it!  Tail wagging, the tan-furred brute ran over to the wall that separated the alley from the Twoleg backyard he was currently in and scratched, feeling his claws hook into the spaces between the bricks.  Growing, the dog ran and scaled the wall, long-forgotten collar from a life past jingling and rattling.  Once he reached the top, he saw his target; a brown one, it hadn't even seen him yet.  With a bark, he jumped down from the wall and lunged for the cat, grabbing it around the torso with his jaws and lifting it into the air.  Shaking his head viciously, he waited for the creature to fall limp.  Hopefully, it wouldn't put up too much of a fight.

The Dog used Thrash on Timbersun, dealing 10 damage and costing 15 stamina.  Timbersun is stunned for 1 turn.

Dog:
100/100 HP
185/200 SP (-15)

Timbersun: Stunned for 1 turn
30/40 HP (-10)
100/100 SP

________________________________________________________________________________________
Basilbloom gasped at the sound of a dog's bark and felt a chill run down her spine.  "Ashfall, Ebonyhaze, there's a dog!  Run and check on Timbersun!"  Despite her aching legs and chest the tortoiseshell medicine cat raced out between the hole in the fence and followed the scent of the hunting patrol, quickly finding them near the limp form of a raccoon.  "Quick, there's a dog! Down the alley, I think it found Timbersun!"  Her amber eyes were wide and panicked, and it took all her willpower not to rush after the WindClan tom herself.  You don't even know how to fight, you'd only be an obstacle.  Still...oh StarClan...  Taking shallow breaths, she ran back into their resting place and grabbed her pack of herbs before racing towards the alleyway.  I'll be there to help in the only way I can, no way am I letting one of my patrolmates fall!

Last edited by RainyHeart on Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15186

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 12:40 am

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5753

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 3:04 am

"I'm fine, Thrushnose." She nodded to the Thunderclanner. It wasn't long before more of the patrol showed up.

Beechfang merely shrugged at the question. "Raccoon." She wasn't overly concerned, it had been taken care of. The thing was one of the less dangerous things one could encounter in twolegplace.

Right on cue, a loud bark split the air. The Windclanner she wasn't unfortunately related to and thus hadn't been paying attention to had found trouble. Because of course he did. Basilbloom's stressed reaction didn't escape her notice, but Beechfang had fought dogs before. So long as they were careful they'd be fine. "Ashfall, jump on its back if you can." She seemed to be one of the stronger warriors here, as she should be with Skyclan blood in her veins. Too bad about the Windclan training, she was probably still soft.

Beechfang bounded forward, claws raking across the dog's rear legs. It had the Windclan tom in it's grip, that meant it wouldn't be focused on her for the moment.

Beechfang used Jumping Strike on Dog for -7 sp, dealing -8+3 damage.

Beechfang

45 / 45 HP
76 / 90 SP (83 - 7)

Dog
89 / 100 HP (100 - 8 - 3)
185 / 200 SP

Timbersun stunned
30 / 40 HP
100 / 100 SP

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 3:53 am

Timbersun's gaze was busy on where the squirrel hid away. Maybe he could manage to stick his head through that little gap? He lifted himself up onto his hind legs, but the sound of jingling made him pause, eyes darting around for a short moment. Probably just a kittypet. The smell of this place is too much to make out what it is... He thought, taking his mind off of the noise and pressing his paws against the strange red stone. He was so close to that little hole... if only he could...

And right as he was about to push himself up the stone, something clamped around his torso, something sharp, something wet. His claws came out but they didn't have any sort of grip on the wall and he was easily lifted up in the air. His tail puffed up in shock as he struggled. That jingling noise was louder now... He finally processed what was holding him.

A dog.

He yowled for help, but cats were already here, he couldn't recognise them, he was being shaken so much. He fought to stay awake, but he hadn't recovered enough from that first shock when he was grabbed to fight the real predator. He was trying to focus. Hoping the dog would let go and he would be able to crawl away. But from the feeling of teeth piercing his soft stomach skin, he wasn't getting out of this without many injuries.
Timbersun is stunned! (Last turn!)

Timbersun -

30 / 40 HP
100 / 100 SP

Beechfang -
45 / 45 HP
76 / 90 SP

Dog -
89 / 100 HP
185 / 200 SP

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 pm

Dovefrost's head snapped up at the sound, at first he was ready to grab herbs and take care of the minor wounds from the Raccoon the nest he was on his paws, long fluffy fur bristling up making the large tom look even larger. Timbersun had been stunned, the wound he received rather.. bad but not as bad as it could of been. They needed to distract the dog and now.

Beechfang's words rang out. He knew she called for Ashfall to pin the dog, but he was larger. It made more sense for him to do it. "I got it!" He called out to the group of warriors. He approached the dog with haste, before jumping on the dog's back and using all of his strength to bring down the dog.

Dovefrost used Leap and Hold dealing 8 damage, -15 SP. Dog is pinned for two turns.

Timbersun:
30 / 40 HP
100 / 100 SP

Beechfang:
45 / 45 HP
76 / 90 SP

Dog:
81 / 100 HP
185 / 200 SP

Dovefrost:
35/35 HP
55/70 SP

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper King on Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15186

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 pm

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 6:27 pm

Dog.

That was all she heard, and then she started running.

Ashfall leaped into action, but the others were closer, Beechfang issuing orders, Dovefrost doing them instead. Her goal was to protect this group, not let all the medicine cats get killed trying to fight. Besides, Timbersun was pinned by this thing, and she wanted it dead. It didn't take her long to assess the situation, throwing herself at the Dog's side. She lashed out with her claws, her good paw hitting as she reared up onto her hind legs. With something this big, there was no other alternative. She struck fast, and struck hard, leaping back when she was through to reassess. She wasn't letting Timbersun get more injured today.

Ashfall used Front Paw Strike + Desperate Blows, dealing 10 + 6 (16) damage, and using 7 + 7 (14) stamina!

Ashfall

65/65 HP
116/130 SP (-14)

Timbersun
30/40 HP
100/100 SP

Beechfang
45/45 HP
76/90 SP

Dog [Pinned 2]
65/100 HP (-16)
185/200 SP

Dovefrost
35/35 HP
55/70 SP

Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Downlo48 Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Downlo50 Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:01 pm

There was a what?!

Right away, warriors started sprinting towards the creature— and before he knew it, he had, too. Timbersun— it attacked him?! For the first time in his life, the creature standing in front of him was bigger than anything he's seen before.  Jingling bells, a giant figure with razor-sharp teeth, and horrific bites. Beechfang, Dovefrost, Ashfall... They've already arrived first, though he quickly came after. His eyes narrowed, and claws unsheathed as he sprung onto the creature. His cheek burned with the recent injury, though that'd have to wait. Though not called, supporting the group of cats would be more useful than nothing at all. His claws slashed at the creature, quickly pulling away before it decided to aim for him instead. For now, he'd support the more experienced members of the patrol, ready to take on orders if needed.

Duskflight used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows for 14 SP (7+7), dealing 13 (8+5) damage.

Duskflight
42/50 HP
84/120 SP (-14)

Ashfall
65/65 HP
116/130 SP

Timbersun
30/40 HP
100/100 SP

Beechfang
45/45 HP
76/90 SP

Dog [Pinned]
52/100 HP (-13)
185/200 SP

Dovefrost
35/35 HP
55/70 SP

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 596

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 10:20 pm

Ebonyhaze nearly leapt out of his skin at the declaration of a dog, his head snapping to notice the beast with its jaws around a tabby tom, the windclanner. Canines had made enough trouble in his territory when he was younger, he wasn't going to let them harm these cats either. He rushed forward at Basilbloom's order, his mind racing with half-baked plans of attack. Dovefrost had brought the dog down but he didn't know for how long. Now was the only time to get Timbersun out of its maw.

The dark tom swallowed his fear and darted toward the toothy end of the dog, bringing his claws down on its face and muzzle in a hopeful attempt it would be agitated enough to release the cat in its fangs.

Ebonyhaze used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows, costing 14 SP and dealing 11 Damage!

Ebonyhaze:
30/30 HP
66/80 SP(-14)

Duskflight:
42/50 HP
84/120 SP

Ashfall:
65/65 HP
116/130 SP

Timbersun: Stunned (1/1)
30/40 HP
100/100 SP

Beechfang:
45/45 HP
76/90 SP

Dog: Pinned (1/1)
41/100 HP (-11)
185/200 SP

Dovefrost:
35/35 HP
55/70 SP

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 2:49 pm

Thrushnose blinked at the ShadowClan warrior. Either he had a talent for noticing things, or her cough was more obvious than she’d thought. Maybe even worth worrying about. Her brows furrowed. “It’s the air here,” she said with a certainty she didn’t quite feel. “I’m sure I’ll adjust once we settle in.” A good night’s sleep should be enough to banish it. If it wasn’t, she’d consider asking Dovefrost or one of the others to look into it, more for the patrol’s sake than her own; they couldn’t have one of their hunters startling off every piece of would-be prey she set her eyes on.

Before she could turn elsewhere—whether to hunt or to make herself useful back at their makeshift camp, she hadn’t decided—Basilbloom burst out of the alleyway. Thrushnose went very still. When she remembered how to breathe again, she found that her patrolmates and Basilbloom had already left. With a wordless snarl, she took off after them. What she saw, while unpleasant, wasn’t the nightmare she expected. Cats clustered around a bony, tan-furred dog, a brown-and-white tabby caught in its mouth as it thrashed its head around. One of the WindClanners, she thought, though it didn’t matter which Clan he represented. All that yowling meant he was alive; they had to act before it stopped. There was hardly room to get her own claws into the beast as warriors (and Dovefrost) fell upon it from every direction. At the first opening, she latched onto the dog’s back leg. Soon the tang of blood overwhelmed the taste of unwashed fur, and she bit down harder until her jaw twinged in protest.

Thrushnose used Snap on Dog, dealing 10 damage and using 7 stamina.

Thrushnose
65/65 HP
109/130 SP (-7)

Dog
31/100 HP (-10)
185/200 SP

Ashfall
65/65 HP
116/130 SP

Beechfang
45/45 HP
76/90 SP

Dovefrost
35/35 HP
55/70 SP

Duskflight
42/50 HP
84/120 SP

Ebonyhaze
30/30 HP
66/80 SP

Timbersun
30/40 HP
100/100 SP

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 10:45 pm

It quickly became clear to the starving dog that he had made a big mistake; as soon as he bit into the one cat what seemed like a hundred more began running towards him, sinking their claws and teeth into his flesh.  He tried to endure, growling threateningly at the smaller creatures and trying to throw the big white one off of his back, but only more came and the pain increased.  The growls soon turned to whimpers, and his grip on the cat loosened.  However, before he dropped him completely, he grabbed hold of its leg and let it dangle, feeling the joint of the leg hyperextended as he contemplated if he really wanted to drop the cat.  In the end though the pain won out, and the dog let the cat fall to the ground before turning tail, shaking off the cats with a wild jerk, and racing away around the corner of the alley.

Basilbloom watched anxiously from the shadows as her patrolmates leaped onto the dog, quickly overwhelming it.  Her paws were shaking as she stared into the beast's beady eyes; they looked so desperate and hungry, a look many of her clanmates shared.  For a moment she could almost sympathize, but at the sight of Timbersun dangling from its jaws, she snapped back to reality.  As soon the dog dropped Timbersun and raced away Basilbloom ran up to the WindClan tom, looking over his bleeding sides as she meowed breathlessly; "Are you okay Timbersun?  Hold still, we'll get you checked over..."  Slipping the leaf-made pack from around her neck she dumped it out, leaves and petals falling to the ground.  "Someone please grab those cobwebs we found earlier, we need to stop the bleeding."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained Petals (C)   Bloodstained Petals (C) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstained Petals (C)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2