Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey   Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 8 Jan 2022 - 14:48

Strange... Thats how he put it. Being in someone else's den on a somewhat daily basis.. Having to travel back and forth between Windclan and Thunderclan to make sure both clans were feeling their best. It was tiring to say the least, but he had to make sure Berrypaw recovered. Windclan needed his assistance more than ever. Despite how tired he was, he was glad to help.

He finished grabbing herbs for the bundle he needed for the apprentice he was taking to the moonstone. One good thing about being in Windclan camp, the Moonstone certainly wasn't as far as it would be if he were in Thunderclan. He carefully grabbed the bundle before making his way over to where the apprentices' rested. Stars.. all this open space was uncomfortable..

"Mistypaw? It's time for your moonstone." He told the apprentice, stepping back to give some space. He set the bundle down, nudging it away from him a little. "Eat these then we can go."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey   Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 9:35

Mistypaw hated that Dovefrost was the one taking her to the moonstone.

Not that she had anything against the tom, no it was quite the opposite. She had a lot of respect for him. After all, he didn't have to be doing this. He could have left WindClan to suffer. But he didn't. He went out of his way to make sure that WindClan got the care they needed.

And yet, he wasn't her brother.

She knew it wasn't Dovefrost's fault, he didn't make Berrypaw sick, he is the reason her brother still had a fighting chance to recover. She just wished that the sickness had never happened. She loved Berrypaw, if she lost him...

Maybe she just needed to calm herself. Dovefrost was here, he was doing everything he could, everything would be alright. Steeling herself, she lapped up the bitter herbs, trying and failing not to cringe at the taste, before meeting up with ThunderClan's medicine cat. There was so much she wanted to say to him, none of it necessarily bad, but she didn't have the heart. Hopefully he would understand her silence.

Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr52Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr5bMistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr5LMistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr5KMistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey   Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 12:56

He gave her a simple nod as soon as she had lapped up the herbs, not minding the silence she had offered him in turn. In fact he preferred it since he wasn't much of a talker himself, though he could sense that there was much she was holding back. Perhaps she would find her answer tonight. With a simple flick of his tail he guided her out of camp.

As the two approached the glowing Moonstone, he finally broke the silence that was established between the two for the whole trip. "Press your nose to the Moonstone. Starclan will welcome you." He told the she-cat. "I will be here when you wake up."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey   Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 13:07

A normal apprentice might have been in awe, seeing a glowing stone towering above them, but Mistypaw hardly noticed it. There was only so much she could focus on, and there was no room to take in the sights before her. Although she did find herself having a clearer head as she pressed her nose against the cold surface. Taking in what could only be StarClan, she waited for what would come next.

(Mobile post, gotta get back to work)

Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr52Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr5bMistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr5LMistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr5KMistypaw's Moonstone Journey Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey   Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 16:12

Although it only has happened just recently, a wavering sense of guilt still came to them as they knew they were now officially, and forever walking with the stars. A familiar uncertainty lies beneath them, and while they perhaps would've been considered 'missing' for their clan, only the cat that may have approached them today would figure it out. Soon, a fading figure started to appear, and Dreampaw's eyes widened in deeper guilt as he realized who that was.

Mistypaw.

Mistypaw.. one of their siblings that they also have adored, while the others more so stood out to them. What were they to say now? She'd be frustrated as them, they were sure. And so, with a deep breath, they found the courage to finally muster something up. "Welcome, Mistypaw. I'm.. sure you're just as confused as I am," The tom awkwardly paused, looking away for a moment, "Though, with us both here, tell me.. What is it that you wish to know? I may not be able to answer all that you have, but I hope you can give me a chance." They settled themselves down, wrapping their tail around their paws in a reserved; yet anxious manner. Would Mistypaw forgive them for acting so reckless? Would their other siblings do? Would.. their parents? They felt unsure.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey   Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 17:42

Mistypaw's eyes widened as she recognized the face that stood before her. Why was her sibling here? They had gone missing, she knew that, but dead?!

"How? How did you die? Where is your body? The Clan will want to sit vigil, I want to sit vigil. And, I need the closure. I always held on to a hope that you would come back. If that is no longer an option, at least tell me who I can blame.

And then another worrisome thought.

"Is Berrypaw going to die too?"

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey   Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 16:57

Dreampaw's gaze fell in horror, the moment of their life being taken away from them flashing by their eyes once again. "No! Please, don't repeat the same mistake as I did," He cried, "He's dangerous. Oh, I wish I could tell you Mistypaw, but I'm not allowed to," He muttered, his throat tightening at the pressure. "I'm sorry. And.. about where it happened, I wandered aimlessly. I'm unsure if I can pinpoint the exact location back, now.." He winced, then remained silent for a while, remorsefully staring at his paws before looking back at his sister once again.

After another brief silence, a question arrived again, and he froze. Berrypaw.. what? He abruptly shook his head, blinking in shock. "Oh, stars. I hope not. What happened? He was still so well the last time I saw him. Is father, mother, and everyone else doing alright in the clan?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on Wed 19 Jan 2022 - 16:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't supposed to go into full details of Dawnhawk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey   Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1